Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another idea for CP outing...

nautilus60

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nourishment

No, really, all kidding aside, I hear the shows are really good there. You'll have a fine time...:rolleyes:

Shows coming up at Kings Dominion:

May 11 - Contemporary Christian artists Plus One, Zoe Girl, Natalie Grant and Phat Chance in concert!

June 22 - O-Town with LFO

There you go, Malanee. You've got your choice of religious freaks or homos. Party on, dude.

Originally posted by zaguero

So when are we going??:letsgo:

Well, I kinda was already planning on going the weekend of May 10. I was planning on taking the 10th off and going on that Friday.

But I also wanted to do the Virginia amusement park world tour of hitting Busch Gardens and KD in one weekend. So if you all wanted to do KD on Sat the 11th, I may be able to do that and hit BG on the 10th.

They have a huge water park. It's got great big jungle gyms and dumps giant buckets of water and has water cannons that you can shoot at total strangers and they just laugh cause everyone's having a good time. Kinda like a rave.

Hmmmmm, maybe it's a good time for some other recreational activies, too.

like knuddel.gifbrow.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, I kinda was already planning on going the weekend of May 10. I was planning on taking the 10th off and going on that Friday.

But I also wanted to do the Virginia amusement park world tour of hitting Busch Gardens and KD in one weekend. So if you all wanted to do KD on Sat the 11th, I may be able to do that and hit BG on the 10th.

Make it an official CP outing.

Questions:

1. Can you smoke there?

2. Can you drink here?

3. Do they have a gun range?

4. Any Haunted Houses with the wooden roller coaster, the ones that don't go any faster then you can walk?

5. Do they go carts? if so, can you bang people and stuff.

6. How far is this place?

7. Cotton Candy and fresh squeezed lemonade?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Questions:

1. Can you smoke there?

2. Can you drink here?

3. Do they have a gun range?

4. Any Haunted Houses with the wooden roller coaster, the ones that don't go any faster then you can walk?

5. Do they go carts? if so, can you bang people and stuff.

6. How far is this place?

7. Cotton Candy and fresh squeezed lemonade?

Dunno. But they have Whack-a-mole! And I am Whack-a-mole champ! Last time at KD, they wouldn't let me play anymore the rest of the day cause I won ten times in a row. :(

Dunno. But they have Whack-a-mole! And I am Whack-a-mole champ! Last time at KD, they wouldn't let me play anymore the rest of the day cause I won ten times in a row. :(

Ohhh yeahhh thats one of my specialities too. I can smack a whole lotta moles. I'm quick to bang those fuckers over the head. What can I say I'm a natural when it comes to whacking...

NOT THE WEEKEND OF MAY 10TH.

May 10th is my birthday. By the way, there's a rather sizable party on the 11th in my backyard for those that are interested.

So pick another weekend.

I mean it.

May 9th is my B-day and I'm celebrating the 10th - so all y'all motherf'ers better be there! Scott Henry and Feelgood at Buzz!!!

The only ride you need to fear is therunner's.

It's not that scary of a ride.

And what about skee ball, do they have skee ball? Cause I am the skee ball champion. I got my own balls with a carrying case that says "skee ball champion" written down the side.

One time I won enough tickets to get a whistle and a plastic spider ring, only took 10,000 tickets and only cost around 80 bucks.

Originally posted by zaguero

Dude, If its not too crazy with moving into our new place I'll go with you. I'd like to see Recoba and Abreu tearing it up.

well we receieve the keys on the 12th, doesnt mean that were moving, ur lease runs into the 3rd week of may,nad mine until the 31st at the places were in now, so you can easily move the weekend after that and go to the game. i'll skip on the game 'cos i'll be severely cash strapped at least until the second pay period in may :mad: