~~~***bump This Up Every Time U Have Sex***~~~

sexxyh

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at all sweety...........

Quote: liteflyr

bump for 3x friday night, once saturday morning.

and 2 for last night ... i'm not a freak, really i'm not.

between the ages of 20 to 23 I think I had sex 3 or 4 times a day.

It's called a high sex drive while in college with an equally horny girlfriend.Wake up have sex, have sex mid-day, after class, afte dinner and in the middle of the night. :hump: :hump: :hump:

nice pic Liteflyr :drool:

Originally posted by charlydontsurf

between the ages of 20 to 23 I think I had sex 3 or 4 times a day.

It's called a high sex drive while in college with an equally horny girlfriend.Wake up have sex, have sex mid-day, after class, afte dinner and in the middle of the night. :hump: :hump: :hump:

nice pic Liteflyr :drool:

hm well i guess i don't have meet your standards cuz i'm not 20 yet and my guy is over 23 :D i can imagine all that fun tho :tongue:

quote:

orig posted by liteflyr:

hm well i guess i don't have meet your standards cuz i'm not 20 yet and my guy is over 23 i can imagine all that fun tho

age is all in the mind, beauty is more than skin deep, all that matters is your own self-esteem and inner peace :)

P.S. in case you missed the comment about your pic maybe you didnt notice the drooling smiley face? Fishing for compliments sweety? Dont worry, you're all that and more ;)

Oh beeeehave! Yeah Baby!! (I saw Goldmember lastnight)

When I'm good, I'm good, when I'm bad, I'm better. :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i got laid... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some nice hardcore fucking - i ate her pussy out for an hour or so, then tossed her salad for another half an hour, after she came, she blew me for a while (a lot of ball licking, i looove that) then it was her turn to eat my ass. after that, it's time to fuck - i spread and fucked her like i haven't done in a while. bitch came another 2 times, and after that, i put it in her ass, but i only lasted there for a couple of minutes, couldn't control myself anymore. i came HARD inside of her ass, then pulled out and put my dick in her mouth so that she can clean me off and swallow it.

god damn, that was some good fucking

• 2 weeks later...

my name was disabled for the last 2 weeks so this is for last Friday after Area2 fest & Saturday morning, Monday night/Tuesday morning barfuck in the ladies room on the vanity (that was awesome been a while since I nailed a chick in the ladies room), too much Tequila Thursday night so I made up for it last night. :laugh::D:cool:

• 4 weeks later...