Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for everyone who does not like Tony Draper

you have to be fucking stupid. i don't care what anyone says about this dj. he has talent and he knows what to spinn. and when a DJ has about 4000 people chanting his name when he comes on to spinn. then he is a good fucking dj. hands down i have to give it to him. he pulled it off and exit was insane. thank you for the great night.

Jack Z.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

when a DJ has about 4000 people chanting his name when he comes on to spinn. then he is a good fucking dj.

Therein lies the fallacy. Don't confuse being able to draw a crowd with possessing skills--the two are entirely different issues.

If you have a good time enjoying Draper that's fine, to each their own; this scene should be about enjoying yourself. But to call us "fucking stupid" for not liking Draper makes you look "fucking stupid." :shoot:

you have to be fucking stupid. i don't care what anyone says about this dj. he has talent and he knows what to spinn. and when a DJ has about 4000 people chanting his name when he comes on to spinn. then he is a good fucking dj. hands down i have to give it to him. he pulled it off and exit was insane. thank you for the great night.

Jack Z.

4000 kids in their teens that listen to KTU for their musical education...........

And people like me are stupid:rolleyes:

What O-Jay....excuse me....deeprock said was completely true.

Jack Z.

Read my sig. You're a living proof of it.

Originally posted by deeprock

Therein lies the fallacy. Don't confuse being able to draw a crowd with possessing skills--the two are entirely different issues.

If you have a good time enjoying Draper that's fine, to each their own; this scene should be about enjoying yourself. But to call us "fucking stupid" for not liking Draper makes you look "fucking stupid." :shoot:

Yo Cant Draw A Crowd Unless The Crowd Wants IT....

Alot of people bash draper, cus you saw hima few times and dont like exit, i dont go to your clubs once, and then bitch about them, if i dont like them, i dont go back...:hat:

He`s not the worlds greatest Dj, i`ll give you all that

I`ve still yet to find a dj make me dance so hard and get So AMPEd that late though, he does know how to get a crowd jumpin and bang the hard beats, Spinning, we all get better if we do often

Originally posted by keough

He`s not the worlds greatest Dj, i`ll give you all that

I`ve still yet to find a dj make me dance so hard and get So AMPEd that late though, he does know how to get a crowd jumpin and bang the hard beats, Spinning, we all get better if we do often

draper puts me to sleep....he plays the same damn songs every time he spins....fucking boring.....he uses cds so at least he should download some new beats from audiogalaxy....

blow the speaker is like 2 yesars old and hes still playing that...

let me guess he played stars, kiss, rythy ready, young frakenstein and his other songs that hes been playing for 2.5 years now

Originally posted by keough

Yo Cant Draw A Crowd Unless The Crowd Wants IT....

Alot of people bash draper, cus you saw hima few times and dont like exit, i dont go to your clubs once, and then bitch about them, if i dont like them, i dont go back...:hat:

they cant get this through their heads.. ive sais that a million times.. and I agree with you 100%!!

Originally posted by msoprano13

draper puts me to sleep....he plays the same damn songs every time he spins....fucking boring.....he uses cds so at least he should download some new beats from audiogalaxy....

blow the speaker is like 2 yesars old and hes still playing that...

let me guess he played stars, kiss, rythy ready, young frakenstein and his other songs that hes been playing for 2.5 years now

:blown:

I wasn't around Exit back when he used to spin so last night was my first time hearing him. My impression was that he plays for the masses....kind of cheesy to be honest...but he did have that place going fucking nuts. I guess from a business standpoint it makes sense for Exit...

p.s. was it the pill I took before I walked in, or did a security guy really fondle my balls and feel up the inside of my ass crack?

Originally posted by zekefreak

....kind of cheesy to be honest...

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

hey everyone has their own opinon but mine is he sucks cause he is to commercial and he plays almost the exact same set over and over agian every time he spins... that place was going good with the djs they we're bringin in the next time i go back is for p.v.d. and if draper comes on after him im gonna be so dissapointed and its gonna ruin my whole frigen night

This is exactly right. Also...look at the crowd @ EXIT. Theres no love there....it's bullshit. 4000+ teeny-boppers who really dont care what songs on...as long as its "hard&fast".....:rolleyes:

exactly...i remember when i used to go to exit a while while back i used to like it but once draper started spinning there i was like um im outta here. but i never realized that he was the DJ at the point of my leaving the place till like a year later, then i was like ooooooh thats why! i guess Draper would be in the same category as Brittney Spears (i know imma get my head cut off for this) but im sorry brittney cannot sing...she knows how to put on a performance and knows what the crowd wants and gets them to see her and listen to her. i'm not gonna lie but there are some songs that i thought were good but i still think she cannot sing. so thats why i think sooooo many people like draper, he knows what the crowd wants but doesnt have talent, at least imo.

This is strictly my opinion, se leave the bashing to someone else. I believe Exit was doing a great job with the International talent, they actually had potential to blow that club up...Not just in NYC but on a worldwide scale.

With the pressure to bring back Draper, the Imagine team has swept into Exit and will inevitably destroy it. No doubt, Draper brings numbers! He plays what people want to hear - when they want to hear it.

With Draper comes heavy drugs and "yay-sluts"...accompanying the "yay-sluts" are the meatheads who are looking for some easy prey.

All their promotions have positioned to showcase Tony Draper. What does Marivisi (Exit Owner) care about his crowd? He's will make a shit load of money, then move on.

People are always moving around in this business, so Exit had a serious dilema. They could work on building the club up with International talent, or say fuck it ~ bring 5,000 heads to the door with one nyc Tony Draper.

In essence, it's all money! For those of you who love Draper, you should have a million dollar grin on. You now got Exit and Draper. Eventually, his crowd will turn on him and he'll have nothing. Most likely when "e" changes from the drug of choice.

For those of you that desire a certain energy, not associated with drugs - but with style, business, and MUSIC - you will find your club. I believe Roxy has the potential, and I've joined the Roxy team as of late.

Feel free to email me if you just wanna talk industry or music:

surfer6200@aol.com

Later,

Dave

Originally posted by davenaves

I believe Roxy has the potential, and I've joined the Roxy team as of late.

:superman song playing in the background: when ever you feel down and you are fighting the evil exit-cons and there is trouble in club land you can count on :superman song playing in the background: THE ROXY TEAM :background comercial announcers voice: "every fridays at 12am till 5am on JVTV. :D

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

:superman song playing in the background: when ever you feel down and you are fighting the evil exit-cons and there is trouble in club land you can count on :superman song playing in the background: THE ROXY TEAM :background comercial announcers voice: "every fridays at 12am till 5am on JVTV. :D

~~~~hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa very cute very cute :applause:

Jack Z.

. . . hey, if 4000 people decided that fiberglass insulation was fun to eat, would you do it? . . .