Clubplanet Nightlife Community

earliar i asked if i should post my body pics...

actually i didn't contradict myself hunny.... i said i proud of my body.... i flaunt it when i please.... not for n eone elses pleasure.... i never said i was doin it for attention... just cause i attract attention doesnt mean i asked for it or even wanted it.... just cause a woman wants to show off her body doesnt mean that shes a whore, slut, hooker etc... its my body.... and no matter how i dress i carry myself like a lady..... i cant blame you guys for reacting this way to my pix.... because u are just lookin at a pic online.... u dont know me and dont know ya'll.... so all u see is some chic thriving for attention wit her "half nude" pix... but that aint me... its all good tho.... your harsh comments only help me become a better person......

lore

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wideskies

wait, i'm a neanderthal for quoting shakespeare as a "comeback"? my oh my, we must be dealing with miss mensa here, xpander ;]

Well, you totally took the quote out of context......

Anyway, I like your ass whatever condition it's in. But you should really call it a burro. It gets offended when you call it an ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This whole thread is so goddamn funny...Now I know why I moved all my music posts to Naughty Booth...but i always love coming back here to read funny shit from people who care way too much.....GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! IF YOU REALLY DISLIKE WHAT SHE IS DOING THEN DONT READ THE THREAD!! YOU'RE NOT HER AND SHE'S NOT YOU.

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by brickhouse

Well, you totally took the quote out of context......

Anyway, I like your ass whatever condition it's in. But you should really call it a burro. It gets offended when you call it an ass.

yah well i put it back in with the next comment.

anyway, what makes u think u know what my ass gets offended at? :P

Originally posted by clubmouse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! IF YOU REALLY DISLIKE WHAT SHE IS DOING THEN DONT READ THE THREAD!! YOU'RE NOT HER AND SHE'S NOT YOU.

How dare you tell me to get over myself!!! You really do not see the principle to this matter. It's really sad that we saw her ass."Get over yourself"...that has got to be the most simple minded comment I have ever heard.

*end sarcasm now*:hat:

. . . you know . . . (several hundred years after the fact) . . I don't have a problem with the pics of you in that hot little number . . but. . .

[/phuturephunk smartass mode]

[phuturephunk sentimental mode]

. . . why did you have to follow it up with that picture of your daughter . . . I mean . . . come on, look at it, it's such a sweet mommy and daughter picture . . . it's just not the right to follow those pics with that . . .

[/phuturephunk sentimental mode]

[phuturephunk smartass mode]

. . .ya know? . . . .

Originally posted by misskitte

Simple answers reflect simple minds. No thanks.

Unnecessarily verbose answers reflect that as well. After reading your posts, it just sounds like you're using this instance to toot your own horn.

*Naomi

FUCK FUCKITTY FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT ASS BITCH MOTHERFUCKING SONOFABITCH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LA DE DA DE DA DE DA DEDA I HATE YOU YOU SUCK YOU DONT GET IT YOU ARE IMMATURE YOU ARE SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE LOOK I CAN USE BIG WORDS GHETTO BOOTY FA LALALALALALALALALALALALA

MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:hat:

Of all the 5 pages of this thread, very few people have actually gotten the point that MissKittie was trying to convey. No one cares what pictures she posts about herself (although this should be in the Sex Forum), but when she includes a picture of her child immediately following half naked and provocative pictures, she crosses the line.

We are all here to have fun. Pass some time at work, in between classes, whatever. And no one should take these boards too seriously. But please leave your kids out of it. Especially when there is nudity involved.

On another note Lore69, you say you didnt do any of this for attention. That you are proud of your body. Well, if that is in fact true then good for you. But I find that a little hard to believe since the only other post I have ever seen from you looked like a personal ad in a newspaper, picture included.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Of all the 5 pages of this thread, very few people have actually gotten the point that MissKittie was trying to convey. No one cares what pictures she posts about herself (although this should be in the Sex Forum), but when she includes a picture of her child immediately following half naked and provocative pictures, she crosses the line.

I think most of us did get that point and agreed with the fact that Lore degraded not herself but her daughter . . .

But that argument still hasn’t seemed to even remotely become one with this chic . . .I don’t think she’s listening or even wants too . . .so we will continue to talk about what she seems to care about most . . .her "physical expression and the other side of her” . . .

and to continue. . .I for one want to ask has anyone noticed she looks better without the makeup in the pic with her daughter? :idea:

Originally posted by clubkat

I think most of us did get that point and agreed with the fact that Lore degraded not herself but her daughter . . .

But that argument still hasn’t seemed to even remotely become one with this chic . . .I don’t think she’s listening or even wants too . . .so we will continue to talk about what she seems to care about most . . .her "physical expression and the other side of her” . . .

and to continue. . .I for one want to ask has anyone noticed she looks better without the makeup in the pic with her daughter? :idea:

Ahh my love!! I havent seen you in ages!!!

I say few people got the point, because this thread is littered with silly insults and blabber.

Originally posted by cmb1975

But they weren't naked or provocative pictures of her daughter. I don't see what the big deal with all of this is. She obviously loves her daughter, she obviously takes care of her... so she posted a pic of her a few posts after she posted herself in some underwear? Is that the worst thing she could do?

If you don't like what she did, skip over the thread. It's none of our business either way considering there's no harm done to the child. As for the problem with MissKitte, it was just unneccessary drama... Did we really need a 7 paragraph thesis on the dangers of posting a picture of your child on a messageboard? Probably not. And we didn't need it the second, third, fourth, or fifth time. You could see nothing of the child and the mother wasn't "sexually provocative" in the picture with her... so why all the shit?

*Naomi

Originally posted by wideskies

here's a picture of my cute little ass:

she's been a little flabby recently.

can anyone suggest some exercises that might improve her tone?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shit, that was funny...

Originally posted by nayohmee

If you don't like what she did, skip over the thread. It's none of our business either way considering there's no harm done to the child. As for the problem with MissKitte, it was just unneccessary drama... Did we really need a 7 paragraph thesis on the dangers of posting a picture of your child on a messageboard? Probably not. And we didn't need it the second, third, fourth, or fifth time. You could see nothing of the child and the mother wasn't "sexually provocative" in the picture with her... so why all the shit?

*Naomi

For 1, it wasn't drama. This is a message board which centers around basic discussions through the sharing of thoughts and opinions. Maybe you don't agree with what I see to be distasteful by the action which took place here, but then again, I dont happen to agree with your opinion either. Does that make either thought to be wrong by one individual to to the other? No. Of course not. But without differences in opinions and beliefs, the world would be a boring place in which to reside. Not everyone is going to agree and through posting the picture on the board, I'm sure the woman knew there would be possible repercussions in doing so. And from seeing what she wrote in response, she was prepared for that and doesn't seem to be affected by what I, and a few others think. From that, I commend her because I for one, do not care what other people happen to think of me. She knows who she is, she knows her reasoning behind doing what she did, and so it seems, she is pleased by the feedback no matter which path it lead to.

Secondly, you are right. There was no indecency in the picture of both Mother and child. But I see it to be disguting to include a picture of the innocent, unknowng, little girl in the same discussion that is asking for matters of opinions in regards to her (the Mother's) own body. I'm sorry if you do not see my point of view but I'm basing this on the way in which I was brought up in my home. Through my families teachings and beliefs as well as my Church's, you do not put these types of things together. God forbid the child saw her Mother taking those pictures or saw those pictures on the internet somewhere in her own aimless searching. What would she think? She would think, "well, Mommy did it so that means I can to". I'm not saying that would neccessarily occur but it could. And that's also the point. Children are too young and precious to be seeing these types of things and I felt it could have been left alone. I wouldn't have made an issue of this had her child's face not been displayed in here under the provacative photos.

Like I said before, it's a matter or difference of opinion. I can see to it to respect your thought, and I would appreciate it if the feeling were reciprocated. It's not drama. It's discussion. And in this world, not everyone will agree with one person's particular actions and that's expected. That's what makes the world go round. If you don't like what I have to say, then feel free to skip over my postings and go on with your day.

No hard feelings.

~kAt~:)

Originally posted by nayohmee

But they weren't naked or provocative pictures of her daughter. I don't see what the big deal with all of this is. She obviously loves her daughter, she obviously takes care of her... so she posted a pic of her a few posts after she posted herself in some underwear? Is that the worst thing she could do?

*Naomi

May I ask if you have any children? I only speak from my own personal experiences and as a mother I dont think its appropriate and actually find it distasteful. But that is my opinion and I am entitled to it, as you are entitled to yours. By placing these pictures on a public message board, it becomes my business.

And pointing out the dangers to children is always necessary. Esepcially in regards to the inernet. Unfortunately, there are a lot of sick people in this world who prey on young children.