Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my car was stolen....

2002 Infiniti G20, left it for a min by the grocery store. I ran in to get a lipton iced tea. Came out the car was gone. I'm so pissed cause it happened right before summer, it will be atleast 2 months before i get the insurance check. I dont even want them to find my car cause it will probably be all ripped apart. The good news is i'm getting the BMW 3.25i if they dont find the car. I hate this fucking place sometimes.

that suxxx but question? did u leave ur car running while u ran in to get the iced tea? and what kind of ghetto neighborhood do u live in where people would do that?? lol i'm kidding but nooo that really sucks! =( poor u!! me sowwy :(

Originally posted by nychunk

2002 Infiniti G20, left it for a min by the grocery store. I ran in to get a lipton iced tea. Came out the car was gone. I'm so pissed cause it happened right before summer, it will be atleast 2 months before i get the insurance check. I dont even want them to find my car cause it will probably be all ripped apart. The good news is i'm getting the BMW 3.25i if they dont find the car. I hate this fucking place sometimes.

sucks about your infiniti...

...i want a BMW 3.25i :mad:

I'm sorry about your car...waiting for insurance companies SUCKS! but, just out of curiousity, where r u getting the extra 8 g's to buy the beemer, bc isn't that the price difference?

g20 retails at around 24 fully loaded (my brother has one)

and the BMW STARTS at 28...so with any options it ends up being around 32ish....no?

No, the keys were not in the car. It was a matter of a minute, so these guys are really good. The 3.25i will be leased, 3,500 down and 400 a month.

Matter of a minute? These guys must of had a copy of your keys or something::::I figure breakin into the car must take a couple of minutes or so : And this happened in the day or night time?

Originally posted by siphor

Matter of a minute? These guys must of had a copy of your keys or something::::I figure breakin into the car must take a couple of minutes or so : And this happened in the day or night time?

werd. how'd they do it so quickly?? :confused:

wow.. im sorry to hear that as well.. where do you live?? I would still be pissed b/c you are w/out a car now, right? I wish someone would steal my car as well. i want a new one soooooooo bad.. im sick of mine :mad:

my car was just stolen last week.. at a grocery story also! At 3 o'clock in the afternoon.. they got it back the same day in Jersey City with everything stripped, but insurance just labeled it totaled.. so.. I'm getting a new ride also.. careful of ur cars..

Alright, here is the full story guys.. I was going to exit, i didnt care if avb is showing up or not, because I was going there with my EX whom i was with for 3 years prior to our break up. She asked me to pick 151 so we can have a little buzz before we get in the club. I bought the bottle during work. I had to pick her up at 11:30 and I was only 11. So I'm my garage and I'm bored, I opened the bottle and took a shot of 151. It burned a whole in my stomach, only to make me realize it's a mixer drink. So I had to go to the grocery store to just get like a lipton Iced tea so my stomach wouldnt be burning. It was like already 11:30 and i was running late so i was in a rush. I double parked real quick ran out, got my lipton, came out and the car was gone. This had to be an inside job, someone who new me or something. Regardless, I didnt even care about the car as much as I did about the night. I was all jiggy looking forward to reunite with my ex. Had the new jeans on, new diesel shirt, all macked out. All I remember is apologizing to her for the night going so bad. After the cops came and took the report, we just ended up going home and laying together. The car is piece of metal that will be replaced next month with a much better piece of metal, but this event actually brought me closer to her, because it made me realize that in tragic moments during my life the one true person I need is her.

I've always been a Beemer fan, not to mention that I like bmw's styling much more, I think majority will agree.

sorry, but personally.....:puke: for BMW styling, esp. recently (er..ymm...the new 7 series? :eek: looks like an Aztec)

but anywayz

good luck

Dammmm that sucks dawg. At least you got closer with your ex through the experience. I try to look at bad things in a good way. Say if your car wasn't stolen, you could've gotten in an accident later that night and totaled your car and killed someone. What I'm trying to say, destiny works in weird ways. Anyways it sucks also though that you don't have it right when summer is coming up. but anyways... fuck BMW's and infiniti's... Toyota Solara's are the best car out there.:D