Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys all look the same to me. help?

weyes

this gets to me SO much. guys all look the same to me - even if the guy is cute, it seems to me that, if i saw him again, i probably wouldn't even recognize him. they all sort of blend in. there's a guy: short hair, flat chest, and all that's yummy and all, but i guess i'm sort of desensitized or something - i don't know. this was even true before i had a boyfriend this past year for a brief three months.

help me here: does anyone else have this feeling too? the only other thing i can think of is because i have sexual abuse in my past, and i'm wondering if it's connected to that.

Originally posted by weyes

this gets to me SO much. guys all look the same to me - even if the guy is cute, it seems to me that, if i saw him again, i probably wouldn't even recognize him. they all sort of blend in. there's a guy: short hair, flat chest, and all that's yummy and all, but i guess i'm sort of desensitized or something - i don't know. this was even true before i had a boyfriend this past year for a brief three months.

help me here: does anyone else have this feeling too? the only other thing i can think of is because i have sexual abuse in my past, and i'm wondering if it's connected to that.

. . . well . . if every guy is trying to create the same asthetic . . then they're gonna look the same . . .

. . . I noticed this in Leps a little while back . . same standard issue everything . . . what ever happened to individuality? . . .

Originally posted by weyes

I don't think so.

Maybe you are picky, Maybe you know excactly what you want and don't realize it yet.

Regardless, it will make the one that DOES stand out a lot more special . :)

move the fuck out of New Jersey or Long Island. I had the same problem regarding girls from those two Colostomy Bags called "areas".

Oh yes and I'm back my little cumquats. I am glad some of the secure people found the reads to be funny and not think that they were the ones getting bashed unlike Ronin blockhead mess, Larry The Legendary Reach around, and some of the other seagull droppings that linger around here.

When I get settled I shall rant about some new issues that come to mind and enlighten some of the CP simpletons about a wonderful prank we pulled on some NY and L.I hordes.

Originally posted by rizzo

move the fuck out of New Jersey or Long Island. I had the same problem regarding girls from those two Colostomy Bags called "areas".

Oh yes and I'm back my little cumquats. I am glad some of the secure people found the reads to be funny and not think that they were the ones getting bashed unlike Ronin blockhead mess, Larry The Legendary Reach around, and some of the other seagull droppings that linger around here.

When I get settled I shall rant about some new issues that come to mind and enlighten some of the CP simpletons about a wonderful prank we pulled on some NY and L.I hordes.

i find long island girls to be so fucking stuck up.....especially at my school

Originally posted by msoprano13

i find long island girls to be so fucking stuck up.....especially at my school

amen. If New York Nightlife were a giant Bukakke, then the Long Island girls would be the degenerate coked up slut taking load after load of grade A man-chowder like a pro.

They are vermin. Plain and simple. My partners and I try to act as the exterminators, always cleaning up various trash we find disrupting our harmonic nightlife but theres just too many. These things reproduce faster and faster. And now they come even younger. You have battalions of ugly LI sluts at the age of 14 and 15 riding on the same L.I.R.R heading to Roxy with the 18 and 20 year olds. Just as soon as we thought we were sending this filth back to its habitat, they retaliate with younger sloths.

I never understood the notion of these L.I dookies. For some reason because daddy Goldstienberg is the residential plastic surgeon pounding in 500$/ per hour and has to pamper little Becky these dults automatically think they are Grade A Beef. *WRONG*. Someone should call George Lucas and tell him to film "Attack of the Clones" in Great Neck or Syosset.

EVERY SINGLE girl walks out the house to catch the 9 o clock train in a fucking black skirt/white tank top and those CHRISTIAN DIOR sunglasses to rock inside that really bright nightclub. Fresh out of the tanning salon, she has to choose the SHORTEST skirt to get some sweaty shirtless goomba's attention for the night. *News flash* L.I garbage, JEANS STILL EXIST, Sneekers are OK...you dont need to rock your 10" platform sandals in -10 degrees to match your skirt. Being slightly white in the fall/winter IS OK.. Its better then walking around with streaks allover your sloppy body. Instead of spending Daddys loot on new bags and glasses try signing up to a fucking gym. Your NOT Paris Hilton's, your NOT models, your REGULAR girls who look like a stool sample without pounds of make-up so act like one and please try to stay out of manhattan as much as possible.

*This has been another Rizzo production*

Rizzo I love you

amen. If New York Nightlife were a giant Bukakke, then the Long Island girls would be the degenerate coked up slut taking load after load of grade A man-chowder like a pro.

They are vermin. Plain and simple. My partners and I try to act as the exterminators, always cleaning up various trash we find disrupting our harmonic nightlife but theres just too many. These things reproduce faster and faster. And now they come even younger. You have battalions of ugly LI sluts at the age of 14 and 15 riding on the same L.I.R.R heading to Roxy with the 18 and 20 year olds. Just as soon as we thought we were sending this filth back to its habitat, they retaliate with younger sloths.

I never understood the notion of these L.I dookies. For some reason because daddy Goldstienberg is the residential plastic surgeon pounding in 500$/ per hour and has to pamper little Becky these dults automatically think they are Grade A Beef. *WRONG*. Someone should call George Lucas and tell him to film "Attack of the Clones" in Great Neck or Syosset.

EVERY SINGLE girl walks out the house to catch the 9 o clock train in a fucking black skirt/white tank top and those CHRISTIAN DIOR sunglasses to rock inside that really bright nightclub. Fresh out of the tanning salon, she has to choose the SHORTEST skirt to get some sweaty shirtless goomba's attention for the night. *News flash* L.I garbage, JEANS STILL EXIST, Sneekers are OK...you dont need to rock your 10" platform sandals in -10 degrees to match your skirt. Being slightly white in the fall/winter IS OK.. Its better then walking around with streaks allover your sloppy body. Instead of spending Daddys loot on new bags and glasses try signing up to a fucking gym. Your NOT Paris Hilton's, your NOT models, your REGULAR girls who look like a stool sample without pounds of make-up so act like one and please try to stay out of manhattan as much as possible.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: omfg bro its so true

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

you dont need to rock your 10" platform sandals in -10 degrees to match your skirt.

~~~ i gotta agree with that one!!! its those same ppl that are too cheap to spend 3$ on coatcheck so they freeze their asses of online in their tanktops in december!:mad: and then get mad when the bouncer says he wont let them skip ahead just b/c they are freezing! they fucking deserve that shyt!:rolleyes:

i know the girls you're talking about, because i'm from new york; but people are a lot more laid back here in l.a., and the "clone" thing is a lot less prevalent. that's why the whole thing about guys still looking the same bothers me. when i was in nyc, they really looked more the same in actuality (mssabina, i could talk to you about the l.i. slicked-back posers and the wannabe thugs); i think that here it must have something more to do with me :( .