Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubmouse

on a darker note, i just saw requiem for a dream...what a FUCKED UP MOVIE...if you want kids to not do drugs forget D.A.R.E......just show em this movie....

~~~ i was shaking after i saw this movie!!!!! and right at the end of it my friend comes intothe room and asks if im gonna go smoke a blunt and i like yelled at her "hell fawking no!" definetely puts the drug scene in perspective:eek:

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

this thread is gona hit 1000 replies:spin2: :spin2:

AHH. Mr. Spikes2 envy

Glad u could join the fun.

Just grab a seat and grab a random person to start drama with..that seems to be the pattern.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i was shaking after i saw this movie!!!!! and right at the end of it my friend comes intothe room and asks if im gonna go smoke a blunt and i like yelled at her "hell fawking no!" definetely puts the drug scene in perspective:eek:

it was a good movie, but it only made me never want to do heroin. Which gladly I never have or will... but it didnt make me want to stop smoking IMO

Originally posted by joeysf

its all good..tunnelfaggot..keep going to that kurfew party and raping lil boys..u stupid ass faggot..got nothing against gay people, but retarded fags like u are just disgusting..

keep talking shit pussyboyyyy

i keep saying i wont repsond, but i get im's and people tell me to go read CP.com..then i see i have new little posts about me from the king of all fags..tunnelfaggot..

Good morning guys:)

Somebody get me a helmet for my retard.

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~no i dont keep tabs on u! i just u wasted that one time and u were really wasted!

~~~ummm i never said u were my friend...i was talknig about someone else about whom u spread rumors

~~~i got a scholarship because of my grades and interviews im actually a very pleasant person if u get to know me and not dismiss me just because of stereotypes

~~~ask anyone i dont do drugs...a little weed here and there but drugs i really dont do! my nose is red b/c i have a cold for the past 3 months and i always look at myself in the mirror its b/c im so damn vain:rolleyes:

~~~once again!!! that post was to stop ppl from stereotyping and not to show why I personally go to sf

all i tried to do was to defend a person i know whose pic got put up in order to make fun of him...who ever did that is the true asshole i just tried to stick up against rude people.....too bad u and ur "maturity:rolleyes: " dont see that......guess ul make a terrible lawyer........and if ur judging my intelligence by messaboard typing skills then ur even more pathetic than i thought:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnn...:rolleyes: Eh, not even worth an argumentative response...I'm done with ya lil girl

Originally posted by sfqtipie

PROBALLY CAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD RESPONSE. ITS NOT LIKE YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ON THIS BOARD:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hmmm...why should have I responded to that chick...Do you read her posts there are soo stupid and not relevant that a response is worth it. The only thing I could comment is on is how the fuck can she have a cold for 3 months:laugh: :rolleyes: sure thats why her nose is so damn red.

as for you....go on your way little girl with ya..your posts are just as idiotic and the use of caps is quite clever :rolleyes: Ahhh, sweet how your read up on me and keep tabs....:idea: get a life!

Originally posted by vinylqt

SURE THEY ALL WOULD,,,,,,,, HA H AHA

AND IF U KNEW ME AT ALL- WHICH YOU ARENT LUCKY ENOUGH TO, YOU WOULD KNOW I WOULD BE GLAD TO SAY TO ANYONES FACE IN A SECOND....

YEAH, AND CURSING AT ME- NOT VERY NICE, DONT YOU THINK?

OHH,, AND 1 MORE FOR YOU.... NICE WORD- WHAT WAS IT, FIZNAG?

YEAH- U GET 2 POINTS FOR CREATIVITY....... :rolleyes

you don't know most of the people here, some are joking and others will say it to your face....btw so quoth says your from bk, hmm this is where we share a common ground...I see the fiestyness and BK attitude, rock on chica...:cool::rolleyes::cool:

now on a meaner note lucky enough to know ya huh:laugh: Please biatch..you are a waste of space...why come and get all defensive for your b/f....I think he is a big boy and can handle the jokesters here;)..shit relax and take a deep breath..its all fun in games here.. and for you to get all upset over a posting, its not worth it....and it makes me for one laugh to see you get sooo upset:laugh:

Originally posted by brickhouse

On yet ANOTHER unrelated note, Sexxyh's signature takes up a screen and a half. Is that really necessary?

~~~heheheh im actually beginning to think that myself:tongue: i just cant think of anything that will sum up everything i wanna put in there and still be short:mad: but a shortening of my sig is def in the near future:D