Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf This Friday

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clubmouse you little ball buster......:D

but i still wanna know why nobody answered my question about the grammar on this board?

is it that you just don't care to have your point come across in a readable and literate fashion? or you just dont' know good grammar at all?

~~~all the guys who have a problem with SF probably came there once got ignored by all the girls and are now very bitter....all the girls who hate SF probably arent very good looking at all..........and yes oh deep one! prettyness isnt everything but dont hate people just because they are pretty..ur being an ignorant asshole who judges people by appearances also i know someone already replied to that but! exit and sf NEVER says dress to impress,,, i go to sf in jeans and sneakers as do most people....and the reason they still look nice is because we take care of our clothes thats not shallow thats just clean!..........and stop assuming everyone at sf is a druggie or a juicehead.i dont do drugs and airatomic who is pretty cut up doesnt juice or take steroids or anything.......all u people are showing ur shallowness and immaturity by using sterotypes....fuck off noone wants u in sf anyway:blank:

~~~btw anyone dare to do a grammar check:rolleyes:

~~~and for your information im very mature and very smart otherwise i wouldnt have a full 4 yr scholarship to college so:bigfinger

Originally posted by mattyparsons

clubmouse you little ball buster......:D

but i still wanna know why nobody answered my question about the grammar on this board?

is it that you just don't care to have your point come across in a readable and literate fashion? or you just dont' know good grammar at all?

Probably the latter!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~all the guys who have a problem with SF probably came there once got ignored by all the girls and are now very bitter....all the girls who hate SF probably arent very good looking at all..........and yes oh deep one! prettyness isnt everything but dont hate people just because they are pretty..ur being an ignorant asshole who judges people by appearances also i know someone already replied to that but! exit and sf NEVER says dress to impress,,, i go to sf in jeans and sneakers as do most people....and the reason they still look nice is because we take care of our clothes thats not shallow thats just clean!..........and stop assuming everyone at sf is a druggie or a juicehead.i dont do drugs and airatomic who is pretty cut up doesnt juice or take steroids or anything.......all u people are showing ur shallowness and immaturity by using sterotypes....fuck off noone wants u in sf anyway:blank:

~~~btw anyone dare to do a grammar check:rolleyes:

~~~and for your information im very mature and very smart otherwise i wouldnt have a full 4 yr scholarship to college so:bigfinger

If this was for me....I'M HONERED:)

Next time when you write an essay on shallowness please don't show yours.I know I'm immature and I probably will be until I'm 67 or so. It's not my fault these sauce heads are raging and want to fight me because I made fun of their helmets.(they admitted to doing roids);) Lay of the juice guys...it has effected your emotions.

Laugh a little and you will be OK.

But at least I learned that I am dirty and ugly according to you.I could throw a whole slue of personal insults at you but under this "jealous" and dirty shell,there is CLASS.

Have a vain day.

;)

yo is this ice spiker made from bed head? i just got a bottle that says "Ice Hair" and then it says SPIKER right beneath it......its a blue bottle and with a green cap and its NOT from bed head......is this what u people use???

Originally posted by sfqtipie

SOUNFACTORY SUNDAY IS NOT "DRESS TO IMPRESS" ITS MAD CASUAL, I WEAR SWEAT PANTS. ALL YOU SF HATERS NEED TO STAY AWAY.:blown::knife::chainsaw:

Amen to that...I wear jeans. I am soooo glad that these idiots hatin on SF don't go. STAY OUT!!!! YOU ARE ALL FEGS!!:mad:

wow did they get a stomping for sayign shit about sf..... hell yeh

has anyone noticed how empty sf is lately tho? especially this friday... and i aitn too thrilled about baez... especially when he droped diamonds he shoulda left that at exit thats what most of us are tryign to get away from..... w/e i will still be there this friday....

ok, another fun question to keep the thread going.....Where did the word FEG originate from, is it some twist of fag and another word, is it straight from SF, or did it come from some town....just crazy how so many peeps use it....:hat:

Originally posted by clubmouse

ok, another fun question to keep the thread going.....Where did the word FEG originate from, is it some twist of fag and another word, is it straight from SF, or did it come from some town....just crazy how so many peeps use it....:hat:

It originated from you...just look in the mirror and (voila) FEG

Originally posted by raffieb

yo is this ice spiker made from bed head? i just got a bottle that says "Ice Hair" and then it says SPIKER right beneath it......its a blue bottle and with a green cap and its NOT from bed head......is this what u people use???

yes, that's the one. mix it up w/some other gel and you should be good to go ;)

*yawn* this is boring...stop hating on SF, what, is it the cool thing to do? yea guys, lets all gang up on juiceheads and JP and SF and spikess and 'roids...because WE are alll wayyy above and beoynd that :blown:

like Vinyl isn't dirty and scummy....

like Roxy isn't played out and repetative...

like Tunnel was never called a shithole...

like Exit...oh GOD don't even get me started on that one....

the point is, if you REALLY want to, you could talk shit about ANY club and the ppl that go there. so find somethin better 2 do u fegs :tongue:

Originally posted by clubmouse

hey bmw, that sure was clever...you think that up on your own , or do ya have a team of monkeys working around the clock to give ya those gems...

fucking loser:rolleyes:

Actually...the monkeys came up with it.

Actually..just 1 monkey.

Here he is: :peeright: CLUBMOUSE