Clubplanet Nightlife Community

according to eminem nobody listens to techno

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right though... no one listens to techno anymore. These days it's all about progressive house :D:tongue:;)

When he says "anymore", when did people actually listen to 'techno'?? I hear more people listening to it now than ever... maybe Eminem is just a jaded raver.

PLUR :laugh:

Originally posted by siceone

you guys take shit way to serious

Eminem is one of the best rappers out there give me one lyricist better than Eminem?

word thats what i'm saying...em is simply saying that moby is wack...and not that many people could possibly be listening to it cause i dont see that shit breaking record #'s!!!! so get off em's shit:blown:

Originally posted by crazydope

word thats what i'm saying...em is simply saying that moby is wack...and not that many people could possibly be listening to it cause i dont see that shit breaking record #'s!!!! so get off em's shit:blown:

. . . Moby's last album play has sold millions of copies in America alone . . . Last time I checked multi-platinum did NOT mean no one's listening . . .

IN MY EYES EMINEM IS PRETTY SMART... HE SAYS THINGS TO STRIKE UP CONTROVERSY AND LOOK WHAT IT DOES... PEOPLE BUY HIS MUSIC FOR 1 OF 2 REASONS. EITHER BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIM... OR BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS IN SONGS SO THEY HAVE TO HEAR IT FOR THEMSELVES... ALL IN ALL THE MAN MAKES HIS MONEY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER....

PEACE...

OH AND BESIDES WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT HE SAYS... HE ALSO SAYS THAT HE HATES " GAYS " UM CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT HE HAS DONE SOME SONGS WITH ELTON JOHN...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND THE CONTROVERSY WHICH BRINGS THE MONEY...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Moby's last album play has sold millions of copies in America alone . . . Last time I checked multi-platinum did NOT mean no one's listening . . .

phonk cmon bro lets be honest moby's last album was a pop album... there was nothing techno about it except for the fact that he used electronics to make it

Originally posted by elementx

IN MY EYES EMINEM IS PRETTY SMART... HE SAYS THINGS TO STRIKE UP CONTROVERSY AND LOOK WHAT IT DOES... PEOPLE BUY HIS MUSIC FOR 1 OF 2 REASONS. EITHER BECAUSE THEY LIKE HIM... OR BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS IN SONGS SO THEY HAVE TO HEAR IT FOR THEMSELVES... ALL IN ALL THE MAN MAKES HIS MONEY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER....

PEACE...

OH AND BESIDES WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT HE SAYS... HE ALSO SAYS THAT HE HATES " GAYS " UM CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG BUT HE HAS DONE SOME SONGS WITH ELTON JOHN...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND THE CONTROVERSY WHICH BRINGS THE MONEY...

that is how many things are marketed and distributed in this country. the media frenzy helps them sell.

when ice t released cop killer, the song was all over the news and ice t had generated a money maker.

do i agree, no...

is it a fact, yes...

Originally posted by siceone

you guys take shit way to serious

Eminem is one of the best rappers out there give me one lyricist better than Eminem?

first off who gives a flying fuck caue he is white trash and i still cant stand him

and second ill give you two

biggie and tu-pac

:cool::D

I think he's right though, no one does really listen to "techno." We're all a minority in the world of musical tastes. And personally I kinda like it that not a lot of people listen to "techno." I don't like to see some 13 year old tenny bopper kid blasting some song which I had fond memories of hearing it in a club.

According to Eminem hes got talent so I really wouldnt take what he says to heart.

And kinda on that note, the whole busting on celebrities thing was funny the first 3000 times he did it......Now? Get a new act.

:blown:

*Naomi

i thought eminem was done with.....then bam i hear this song on the radio with his detroit hoodrat squad in the background......he defff is a shitface but i think one time at school my freshman year i was wasted off my ass and i bobbed my head to that song slim shadey at some party...:blown: :blown: needless to say it didnt happen again

i'm listening to techno right now, actually. Claude Young (from Detroit); its very good. As for Eminem, thats an odd statement from someone who is always talking about E and raves. Oh well, I couldn't give a shit about him anyway.

Originally posted by msoprano13

first off who gives a flying fuck caue he is white trash and i still cant stand him

and second ill give you two

biggie and tu-pac

:cool::D

bro I said out there as in still alive

when I first herd that song it was at some countdown on ktu or z100, he got 2nd place.... of course the techno sux part kind of game me a reason to stop bashing that old grandma driving 15mph in a 35mph zone, and start going off on him.

well, the first place was taken by dirty vegas ;p

I cant say I dont like the song though ;p..... if it had other lyrics... :rolleyes: