Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know you're "comfortable" when....

marcid21

Originally posted by romy20

When you can sit in the bathroom with your boyfriend while he's takin a shit and just have a normal conversation lolol

I've been with the same girl for 4 years and never once did that. Though, she pees in front of me.

when i dont have to worry about what im wearing, whether my hair is messed up or i have absolutely no makeup on my face or whatever... and knowing that he [loves] me every which way... :)and if im hangin out, watchin a movie in sweats and a ponytail, he'll love it even more than when im all decked out to go out..... when im comfortable like that, then i know im really "comfortable" lol

:D

Originally posted by phatman

...you tell them about your cp fetish...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so true!!

"um...i must tell you...i post on this messageboard thing called Clubplanet, its sooooo addicting"

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

when they tell u to come over and u have no probs with headin over in a pair of old airmax..sweats.. a t-shirt and no type of hair products to control that fro u got going..yepp..thats comfort

lol...Serg sportin' the Fro Glow?:laugh: :laugh:

I think your comfy when you're sick as a dog, and droopie eyed, filled to the rim with buggies, have knotty hair, kickin breath, and your all sweaty from your fever...and your lover still isn't afraid to climb in bed and snuggle. :love:

Originally posted by marcid21

I think your comfy when you're sick as a dog, and droopie eyed, filled to the rim with buggies, have knotty hair, kickin breath, and your all sweaty from your fever...and your lover still isn't afraid to climb in bed and snuggle. :love:

TRUE!!!!:D

if i can sleep next to her.

even after sex i can´t pass into sleep easily. usually i leave or stay awake till she´s awake.

i´ve only had one girl yet where i could sleep next to her easily. she died in a car crash :( :( :(

but whatever, life goes on... and on... and on...

Originally posted by marcid21

:D u saw my fro @ vinyl last time..boy do i need a haircut..and my gell was all shitty..what a mess man! ahah cant wait til finals r over..until then..its mother fuckin una-bomber ted kaczynski style for me

and ur right..one time my ex came over when i was like dying of fever and we didnt exactly snuggle but he he he..it was still coool

Originally posted by linabina

when i dont have to worry about what im wearing, whether my hair is messed up or i have absolutely no makeup on my face or whatever... and knowing that he [loves] me every which way... :) and if im hangin out, watchin a movie in sweats and a ponytail, he'll love it even more than when im all decked out to go out..... when im comfortable like that, then i know im really "comfortable" lol

:D

i agree :D

When I'm able to show them pictures or videos of me as a little kid, or even go down into my deep history. There are a few things I don't like everyone to know, and when I'm really comfortable with someone, I think it opens up an entirely different side of me and my true inner dork prevails....