Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys...

wideskies

Girls never last 10 minutes....even when you kiss up and down their thighs...always moaning loudly by 1 and a half...praising god by 3...and flooding the furniture by 5....I try to stay longer...but I always get kicked off "its too sensitive..." that deal.

:flame:

i only notice if my technique does not seem to be working...like sometimes you feel you have been down there for a while, and it is only a few minutes...

and once it felt like nothing, but it was over an hour!

as long as need be...usually after about 15 min max the girl is going nuts and wants to do the deed....clits can only take so much ~intense~ attention before they get over sensitive like the other fella said. Gotta love going down why not!?....you have to get into it though, dont make it a chore ever, thats so fucking lame

Depends on how much I'm varying what I'm doing. The more I change up a particular movement, the longer I can go without locking up. Usually it's not my tongue or my jaw that gets locked up, but my neck, but that can totally be remedied if she doesn't keep things too low (i.e. too close to the bed). Either way, probably about 15 minutes before the neck starts hurting, but I usually keep going until she comes or I just give out (which only happened once after about 45 minutes)...

Guest gabo

I can go forever!! I dont need breaks... the longer I eat it the more I get into it. I never timed myself but 45 min has to be about avg.

IM DOWN THERE AS LONG SHE CAN HANDLE IT..... ILL STAY THERE ALL DAY IF SHE WOULD LET ME..... BUT ON AVERAGE I THIKN THE MOST AMOUNT OF TIME IVE SPENT DOWN THERE BEFORE GETTING KICKED OFF WOULD HAVE TO BE ABOUT 20 MINS, BUT OTHERWISE ITS MORE LIKE 10-15 MINS BEFORE THE GIRL XPLODES ALL OVER MY FACE..... :D

FOORRRRRRRREEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRR! (Ever see the movie Sandlot with the little kid?? :laugh: )

Seriously though, I've gone down for very long lengths of time and I have never experienced any problems with my jaws. I'm sooooooo into it, my tongue doesn't even get tired. I love it! :licker: :licker:

Gabo said it right: The more you do it, the more you want it!

Some of these replies are insane!!! :eek: 10-15 min???

I think Gabo's answer is more on target...you guys need to work it for at least 20-30 minutes. . . 45 minutes is even better!:tongue:

Forget lockjaw. . . when we're sitting there chocking on your cocks during deep throat sessions, you don't see us complaining!!!;)