Muthafuckin Pet Peeves...Post em here!!!!!..Please Vent

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

midgets make cool ass movies like Willow and Leprechaun YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

willow....that movie gave me nightmares for a large portion of my childhood........that and 'it'...which brings me to my next point...

*clowns....why and what?!?! like seriously....they bring NO laughter into the world and frankly scare the crap out of a large majority of children......they should be outlawed.....and IN NO WAY!~~>should a midget EVER....E*V*E*R...be dressed like a clown........that also goes for making him ride a unicycle...after adorned in full clown make-up........sick sick people in this world

Originally posted by misk

willow....that movie gave me nightmares for a large portion of my childhood........that and 'it'...which brings me to my next point...

*clowns....why and what?!?! like seriously....they bring NO laughter into the world and frankly scare the crap out of a large majority of children......they should be outlawed.....and IN NO WAY!~~>should a midget EVER....E*V*E*R...be dressed like a clown........that also goes for making him ride a unicycle...after adorned in full clown make-up........sick sick people in this world

0790736039.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally posted by misk

Yeah clowns bug the hell out of me too, they are scary! But, you need to relax on the midgets. I mean they are so usefull, and entertaining

sounds like a really good premise for a rewrite of episode ii.

Originally posted by smokesum

you forgot to mention clones who wear nothing but A/X cut off shirts..only reason they wear it cause they believe it to be in the "in" thing - I HATE THAT SHIT

BE YOURSELF!

Originally posted by cintron

-DJ's who have serious political manifestos. (*cough* jungle-loving Che-Guevara, urban underground uprising anti-government liberalist assholes.)

aww come on...

the klf, at the end of their career,

after they'd announced that they were leaving

the music recording industry forever, staged a

national british television broadcast and BURNT

*one million pounds sterling* of their personal

earnings from record sales...

that's fucking ballsy, and is just one example of

a LOT of mayhem that they kicked up in their day.

Originally posted by thehacker

aww come on...

Sheesh! I would've raided that place with a lot of firepower and stolen at LEAST half of the money. Hell it was being burnt anyway.

cintron.. you rock. you described half the people I know

my own:

- CP sigs that are 10x longer than the one-line post above them

- the all-black-clothes clone army

- trendy followers

- unreliable people

- giving people respect and gettin a total LACK of respect in return

- door policies

- guestlists that really do nothing

- when naughtybooth is down ( :mad: )

- people who say they'll do something, even though they and myself already know it won't get done

- when people who talk shit and can't back it up

- when people show up late without a good reason and can't even come up with a good excuse to make me laugh

- people with no sense of humor

- close-minded fucks!

- when people label anything electronic as "techno" :mad:

- music snobs are fine, but GENRE snobs need to go!

- people who hate on glowsticks (for the record, I don't fuck with them) SOME PEOPLE GOT MAD SKILLS!!

- negative vibes

- when people can't comprehend that I can party sober till 7 am

- when you come up with an idea, tell it to someone, and they run off with it as their own

i could go on.. but I'll stop there before I dig any deeper:D

Originally posted by lasix

cintron.. you rock. you described half the people I know

my own:

- when people can't comprehend that I can party sober till 7 am

- when you come up with an idea, tell it to someone, and they run off with it as their own

lasix - you rock :) You described all too well what i was thinkin' too! esp the ones above.

a.) I'm a sober-partier too. People just can't comprehend that i can PARTY at all sober or not from like midnight-9am.

b.) Martha Stewart. nuff said.

Originally posted by thehacker

aww come on...

This is what KLF is about!

Also known as the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu!

Furthermore known as the JAMS!

hahahah i remember i lived in europe at the time watching the brit awards on BBC:

"KLF has left the music industry"

bill drummond is a fucking genius.....he came up with a formula to make tracks in a way to get a sure hit every time....kinda like the butt trance of today....fuck he even named one of his tracks "last train to trancentral" and that was in 1991! He fucking predicted the future man.....he's the godfather of stadium house and he did it just to say he could. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i saw some really good points about ppl in general in this thread. i'd like to say hypocrits piss me off, but i don't think i have the right...

Originally posted by cintron

a.) I'm a sober-partier too. People just can't comprehend that i can PARTY at all sober or not from like midnight-9am.

just cause they don't understand doesn't mean you have to get pissed about that. there are not so many of us who can do that - it shouldn't piss you off that ppl assume you are on drugs to do it.

and you never gave a reason for hating jettas. do you have VW or their image? i have a passat and it's really a nice ride.

forgot to mention

-co-workers who act all friendly, but would sell you out in a second if it would get them ahead

heh.. seems like most of the things I hate have to do with other people actin negative. my hatred for hatred = positivity!! i guess.

:idea:

"not gonna waste life bein hateful" - 311

words to live by

Practically ALL OF THE ABOVE with a few of my own:

-NOSY Relatives that ALWAYS know what's good for you. (meanwhile they or their kids are the biggest fuck-ups to come out of South America)

-KISS ASSES/BROWN NOSER (I don't think I need to emphasize).:rolleyes:

-PEOPLE THAT CAN'T HOLD THEIR LIQUOR. (yet insist on drinking L.I.T's after washing down a bottle of whiskey).

-CLOSED-MINDED PEOPLE. (worth Repeating)

-DRUNK MEXICANS ON THE TRAIN. (SIT NEXT TO ME MOFO AND I'LL CALL THE INS ON YOUR ASS!)

-PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO WEAR DEORDORANT! (nuff said)

-ANAL-RETENTIVE BOUNCERS/DOORMEN. (like it's my fault you were a geek/loser in H.S and you have an EGO trip now!)

Originally posted by hotcheme

i saw some really good points about ppl in general in this thread. i'd like to say hypocrits piss me off, but i don't think i have the right...

just cause they don't understand doesn't mean you have to get pissed about that. there are not so many of us who can do that - it shouldn't piss you off that ppl assume you are on drugs to do it.

and you never gave a reason for hating jettas. do you have VW or their image? i have a passat and it's really a nice ride.

My bad. I should've said "some" people, referring to my friends outside of the nightclub scene who don't understand anything about it, yet criticize it anyway, OR some people who absolutely NEED drugs to last the whole time. The first group i get irritated with. The second group i feel sorry for.

I just hate jettas in general. no reason.

Passats I can deal with (you're fine ;)), Golfs and vans i can deal with. I guess Jettas just hit a bad note with me.

Oh and as for the hypocrite thing - proclaim it anyway! it's a rant thread, so nothing needs to make sense.:)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Seriously....

-fat and slow people

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha, yea that pretty much sums up a lot of mine.

a few others:

..:: close-minded people who think everything they think and do is right and can't possibly imagine there's people with different opinions out there

..:: people with no personalities/conformists. doing whatever other people are doing and don't think for themselves. so boring.

..:: people who underestimate me because of my age. don't fuck with me.

..:: people who make a big deal about everything. indifference isn't always bad so just chill.

..:: when people have fake laughs that just DO NOT sound fake.

..:: lazy people who complain about not having money. or more generally, people who complain about certain things but won't do anything about them.

..:: DRAMA QUEENS. is your life so empty that you have to drag me into this stupid little game of yours? your life isn't worth my interest so fuck off.

..:: the sound of fork scraping a bowl, ah!

..:: when you im someone to say hi and 2 minutes later they put up an away msg without returning the greeting

..:: when people put stupid depressing away messages up talking about their problems. how pathetic can you get?! chances are, the people who normally read your away msgs now have you under the category of people they don't talk to anymore.

..:: bad drivers (but that's a given).

..:: non-humble people ... is that a word?

..:: people who have a bad impression of you before even meeting and talking to you.

..:: hAvInG tO rEaD sHiT lIkE tHiS.

..:: people with inferiority complexes and need to put down other people to make themselves feel superior.

..:: corny/cheesy people. jus be real PLEASE.

hm... if i think of anymore, i'll be sure to post again

:D