Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 Point for me..... (long but worth it)

teklord310

most excelent story.

Its gotta be great when it leaves you wantin more!

Altho- you coulda got a BJ while you wer in bed?

you: Wanna fuck?

her: I got my period

you: do you have a dentist appointment tommorow? :D

btw: Ask me about my "5th ave Philly Girls" story when we chill.

:laugh: who cares wehn she lost her virginity. how many guys has she been with since then?? besides the point, shes willing to fuck someone she met the same day if she didnt have her period?????? thats whorish.

one of my good friends lives in somers but im not gonna say his name cuz u may know him heehheh. but he lives in that place shenerock.. i live in armonk.

Tek, That doesn't me u got game. It means u found a easy girl.

and ur lucky u didn't get jumped, and robed for ur car.

Just make sure used a condom with this girl, cause u might not be the first guy she picked up driving. Good luck bro:cool:

wow, maybe you're only half the loser I thought you were...

but wait... this story has to be fake, NO ONE things the *cough* 3rd gen *cough* eclipse is nice... that thing is a disgrace to the DSM generations...

IF you were driving the 944... that'd be ok then...

anyway, nice job...

Originally posted by apotheosis

you: Wanna fuck?

her: I got my period

you: do you have a dentist appointment tommorow? :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...eh...I say fuck it! Go for yours Yarin...I mean, yeah, it's not exactly the classiest way to pick up a girl...but ass is ass....

Let us know what happens...in the event that she stops "bleeding".... :yuck: . . .

Tek got some booooooty...tek got some booooooty! dont let these ppl tell u different..slut or not..u showed some game..offerin her a place to crash is ill..i woulda made her sleep in the car after what happened to me a couple of mths back ( JON..JAY..u know what im talkin about)...

Originally posted by joeg

wow, maybe you're only half the loser I thought you were...

but wait... this story has to be fake, NO ONE things the *cough* 3rd gen *cough* eclipse is nice... that thing is a disgrace to the DSM generations...

IF you were driving the 944... that'd be ok then...

anyway, nice job...

oh he has an eclipse and they said nice car :laugh: look out kid, these girls are confused. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

oh he has an eclipse and they said nice car :laugh: look out kid, these girls are confused. :rolleyes:

Come on... some girls don't know shit about cars just like some guys have no clue. To the average person the new eclipse is a pretty nice looking car, see my sig pic. That is me.

JoeG - come to the next AutoX then you may have the rights to open your mouth. :eek:

ghhhoost - tek didn't get too much booty... yet

Originally posted by teklord310

We're falling asleep and start hooking up and stuff, but no sex or anything cuz she has her period. I barely get any sleep because we're cuddling the whole time and shit and I normally can't sleep well with anyone.

Does this mean i've got some game??

If you had game you would have fucked her in the ass and kicked her out of your house.

BG

once again....totally agree with u.....

these girls sound like 17 year old trailer park whores.....

there are soooo many things wrong with this on so many levels...i am not sure i have the time or effort to speak them......but a few.......what girl with ANY ...ANY ....common sense or brain power goes home with a COMPLETE stranger.....are u fucking serious....next time u see her she will prob be on the 10 o clock news in a fucking dumpster.....not to mention this girl probably gets taken for a ride more than the bumper cars......

and u......did u seriously type some of those things!?!? lmao...

*.....and NO they didn't even realize I had custom plates.....*

wtf!! u should get them customized to say DUMBASS

i must stop cause i am getting mad.......next time ..just get a hooker....chances are she was fucked less than this whore and u won't have to give her room and board after the poke fest

Originally posted by teklord310

Come on... some girls don't know shit about cars just like some guys have no clue. To the average person the new eclipse is a pretty nice looking car, see my sig pic. That is me.

JoeG - come to the next AutoX then you may have the rights to open your mouth. :eek:

ghhhoost - tek didn't get too much booty... yet

alright... i'll give you that... they were ignorent...

I'm gonna come down and autoX with you sometime soon... waiting for my fucking boost controller this week... and working on cold air...

Originally posted by misk

once again....totally agree with u.....

these girls sound like 17 year old trailer park whores.....

there are soooo many things wrong with this on so many levels...i am not sure i have the time or effort to speak them......but a few.......what girl with ANY ...ANY ....common sense or brain power goes home with a COMPLETE stranger.....are u fucking serious....next time u see her she will prob be on the 10 o clock news in a fucking dumpster.....not to mention this girl probably gets taken for a ride more than the bumper cars......

and u......did u seriously type some of those things!?!? lmao...

*.....and NO they didn't even realize I had custom plates.....*

wtf!! u should get them customized to say DUMBASS

i must stop cause i am getting mad.......next time ..just get a hooker....chances are she was fucked less than this whore and u won't have to give her room and board after the poke fest

:laugh: shit, this girl is funny but right.

and joe: i dont think you have to know much about cars to know an eclipse isnt a luxury vehicle. ;)

and joe: i dont think you have to know much about cars to know an eclipse isnt a luxury vehicle. ;)

maybe it was a SPYDER! oooooooooooh

hahaha true...

misk: LMAO!!! A SPYDER!!!!

Yaroon: hah... damn.. you post about getting some ass, and all you get is people trashing you're pseudo-sportscar... ;)

next time, take your bro's car... ;)

Originally posted by echostar

thats pretty cool....looks like i have a new person to go whoring with next time were at roxy!

That is the ONLY thing Roxy is good for? What do you think guys go there?? Definetely let me know next time you are there.