Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK guys, YOU KNOW....

tommyarmani

no, i like more than one guy too. just tell her how you feel, if she doesnt like it, either change or tell her to fuck off.

also, if you tell her and she says "guess what? I have another man ive been fucking" dont get mad because thats exactly what you do to her...

:idea:

yea ive done that b4. i tried to have the best of both worlds. i broke up with my long time gf to see other ppl. no one in particular..just thought i would go out and meet new ppl. BIG FUCKIN MISTAKE!! yea i met new ppl, but its not the same. the whole time i really wanted to stay with my gf but i convicned myself not to get back together with her and it fuckin kicked me in the ass. and i lost my realtionship with her, and i lost my chance with other girls. its not worth it. pick one and stick with them. u cant have both sides

Originally posted by tommyarmani

QUOTE]Originally posted by tastyt

Damn, some people never learn. Sucks for your girl, here she is thinking you really love her or something.

what if you truly love someone with your heart & they fulfill all of your emotional needs BUT you have perverted sexual needs that she cant satisfy?

QUOTE]Originally posted by tastyt

Damn, some people never learn. Sucks for your girl, here she is thinking you really love her or something.

what if you truly love someone with your heart & they fulfill all of your emotional needs BUT you have perverted sexual needs that she cant satisfy?

QUOTE]Originally posted by nycchic24

i am just curious.... but i take it your gf is NOT the one that used the strap on, correct? and its the"other" girl that did OR is that someone else completely different...?? :confused:

obviously you can choose to ignore this question but i just want to get the players straight in the story :tongue:

interesting... ok well i am not gogin to pretend i am a saint.. cuz i am not. but i've been in your spot, the cheated and the "other girls" role -- they all suck! but i am not trying to preach to you.. just i guess forewarn.

but i hope you know that you are just setting yourself up for more drama down the road. between either one of these girls or both. jsut to touch upon the subject of the "other girl" i know that ppl can have an "understanding" and just have a sexual relationship but eventually sooner or later one of these ppl will start to develop more feelings. YOu can be the best player out there, i dont care BUT if its not you, then it will be the other person. Then you know its going to be more complicated. and then feelings come into play followed by expectations, jealousy, disappointment hurt anger etc. somehow it will all blow up. christ, it already has once.

and i say interesting about the "other girl" having a bf for six years. so i am going out on a limb and guessing that she's stuck in this relationship but she has security with him and maybe either the spark isnt there or whtaever have you, who knows. she has taken up with you, but if things don't work out... then she always has something to fall back on... cushion the fall so to speak.

i dunno just some random thoughts... on this. you are going to do what you want to do. . you are probably looking more for approval from someone on this board to say .. HEY GO FOR IT, then just actuall seeeking ppl's opion or advice. *Shrugs* just my $.36

...this sounds like a jerry springer show...

i think everything has been covered by the lovely ladies above...

i would get rid of both girls and take some time off...re-evaluate what you want out of a relationship and the definitions of the terms I think you are using too loosely above...

You are so freakin selfish....decide what you want to do already..you cant have both either you want a nurturing relationship...or you want some typical slut to suck you off......

You say your girl cant fulfill your perverted needs..well have you talked to her about it?? I am sure she would do it for you..rather then you having to go out and get it somewhere else.:rolleyes:

Stop stringing this poor girl along already she isnt a freakin puppet!!!

Are you seriously fucking kidding me????

Eventually this new piece of ass is gonna get tiresome...pretty much like this thread....and you're gonna be wondering where you're heart, your love, and the girl that MATTERED went!!!!

If you want to continue getting fucked in the ass, invest in a toy, a bottle of lube...and go to fucking town!

Here's a few questions no one has asked you yet....does your girlfriend know about your fetishes? Have you tried to open her up in anyway? Has she proved to you that she's close minded about exploring your sexual relationship????

God help me...this thread is completely IGNORANT!!! I don't know how you expected us to answer this, but as god as my witness...I hope you found out your girlfriend has been fucking you over COMPLETELY....cause then maybe you'll have some clue as to what a FUCKING TOOL you are!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by marcid21

God help me...this thread is completely IGNORANT!!! I don't know how you expected us to answer this, but as god as my witness...I hope you found out your girlfriend has been fucking you over COMPLETELY....cause then maybe you'll have some clue as to what a FUCKING TOOL you are!!!!!!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN........

ok...just had to get that out...hi sweetie...:)

what ever happened to being faithful??? If you can't commit to someone, then DON'T. It's not cool to be cheated on if you think you are the only one. I suggest telling your gf and let HER make the decision for u.....KARMA is a bitch.

If you want to just hang out with "the other girl" thats cool. If you didnt hook up with "the other girl" even better. If you do want to be with "your girl" and hook up with the "other girl" as well then you can do that, but its FUCKED UP! :D No one said you can't be friends with the opposite sex, but you just have to control yourself. :idea:

yea ok there buddy... u go ahead and be selfish like that and see if ur girl sticks around.... if shes got any type of good head on her shoulders she'd know better than to wait around for ur ass..... those who want the best of both worlds and actually try to get away with it, get kicked in the ASS and are inevitably left with NOTHING. its ur choice.

:blank:

me & my girl got back together, but I still want to hang out with the "other girl". has anyone ever been so thoughtless & selfish that they wanted the best of both worlds? be honest here people...

Weren't you complaining last week that you were upset because you lost your girlfriend and that you were sorry to have done what you did to her? I mean you have to understand that you can't have your cake and eat it too!

Your longtime girl definietly won't go for it, and believe me she won't be around forever for you to do whatever you want to her. We can only take so much bull shit...