Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny vs Danny review....GREAT and bad...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dt was absolutely bangin... but the 6 hr dh set to get to him was a bit tedious. the twilo crowd didnt seem to mind, though;)

The few times I found space in the chill room to sit were an absolute Godsend...

all in all, i wish i had skipped dh and just came for dt...

thanx Klohe, the light of my life.

good seeing siceone, djjonsteven, and the few other assorted cp peeps that were actually happy smiling faces in a crowd filled with some people I'd rather not be around, in a club or otherwise:eek:

yo guys in pretty sure that at least 4 of the songs played by DH or DT are on the sandra collins cd that one of my friends has... when we were on the ride home just after we left our boy popped in the cd nad we kept hearing the same tracks that were played that night and we kept lookin at each other sayin didnt he play this last night... i need to burn myself a copy of that cd cuz it was a phat cd

G Headz are the new crackheads of today's times. You should see yourselves, you look embarrasingly disgusting cuz you fucks keep passing out. You're always on a mission for more, eyes overly eager. ....Fucking Fiends, GROW UP!

Originally posted by amasek

G Headz are the new crackheads of today's times. You should see yourselves, you look embarrasingly disgusting cuz you fucks keep passing out. You're always on a mission for more, eyes overly eager. ....Fucking Fiends, GROW UP!

. . Oooooh . . that's right . . New York hasn't had a G invasion yet . . . Oh you guys are in for a treat . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Oooooh . . that's right . . New York hasn't had a G invasion yet . . . Oh you guys are in for a treat . .

I saw a lot of that shit going around in Baltimore during starscape.

One kid g'd out in my presence.....I heard of three others. Yip, the new wave of hospital transportation, VIP style is in. Heard Factory has their fair share of incidents already.

it was big down in south jesey(yeah....lol) like three years ago...i hadnt heard much about it until recently though, a bunch of kids at my school are big on it, and some other friends....ive only done it a couple times...half a cap with a few drinks (which is about the dumbest thing you could ever do to yourself) and i have no intentions of doing it anymore.....the only other drugs i would do is shrooms, other wise ill stick to cek, and thats it....

BG

Well, I know I am late with my reply, but the truth is that I dont get on Clubplanet that much anymore. Either way, after running a few "errands" and what not, I finally strolled in to the old Vinyl at about 6am to see Danny Tenaglia for the first time. My WONDERFUL cousin Xander (xanderdreamz@hotmail.com) got me in for free, thereby avoiding paying the $50 cover, I walked in to a perfectly populated club. The crowd was wonderful, friendly, and it was crowded but not overly so. I was doing no drugs, had no booze,and was there just for the music and the people. I was glad I went and I had a great great time. I dont know how everyone else felt about the night (or morning) but I was really amped and was glad I went, and didn't leave until about 9am or so (I had to be back and ready for the next day). But again, big ups to Danny Tenaglia, I was really surprised at how good he was, and I want to say thanks again to my cousin Xander for coming through and showing me a good time. Linabina baby, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I was going to be in the city that weekend, and I'm in Florida now, but I wanna let u know now that I'll be in Atlantic City for the 4th of July weekend, so....that's about it! GOOD NIGHT, GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD MUSIC...GREAT TIME. Much luv to all, PEAS I'm out. undies78@yahoo.com :)