paranoid?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehacker

ever get the feeling that someone or many people are thinking or saying things about you that are negative, yet would never tell you because it might really hurt to hear it?

maybe i'm paranoid.

Even if people were saying shnit, why should you care, kris?

I've been known to not give a crap about anything, i just do my thing. Sometimes we overestimate what we believe the truth is, just to feel important or *someone*. I even wonder what people say or think about me.

But i try not to get paranoid. Just understand that everyone has their own life, and their own situations, and they're probably not spending that much time thinking or judging one particular person. Maybe back in high school kids would do that, but back then we also didn't have work or busy things to think about.

:aright:

ever get the feeling that someone or many people are thinking or saying things about you that are negative, yet would never tell you because it might really hurt to hear it?

maybe i'm paranoid.

Are you one of the Guido's in the picture???

If so...why yes...yes Everybody is saying things about you, in anycase carry on with the paranoia IT"S Real.

If not, stop the insanity

maybe i'm paranoid.

i've never gotten that feeling.

but have you ever gotten that feeling of deja-vu? that feeling of having seen something before? i've been getting that a lot lately, specially now. that feeling of having seen a post, the exact post, on another messageboard perhaps? am i going crazy or do you get that feeling too?

Originally posted by dr0ne

i've never gotten that feeling.

but have you ever gotten that feeling of deja-vu? that feeling of having seen something before? i've been getting that a lot lately, specially now. that feeling of having seen a post, the exact post, on another messageboard perhaps? am i going crazy or do you get that feeling too?

same here...

i've never gotten that feeling either but have you ever gotten the feeling of mental telepathy? that feeling of having read someone's mind? I've been getting it a lot lately, specially now. That feeling of knowing that yer talking about NAUGHTYBOOTH.

Originally posted by whitefairy

Are you one of the Guido's in the picture???

If so...why yes...yes Everybody is saying things about you, in anycase carry on with the paranoia IT"S Real.

If not, stop the insanity

:laugh2: why dont you pull your tits off your chin, then maybe you will get taken more seriously.

not a member of the ganja krew (anymore; and it was brief anyway).

not amongst the 'enlightened' kool-aid acid test elite.

never felt the need to grind my teeth involuntarily.

never even chewed strange things that grow in the shade.

a lot of this i'm sure has to do with being center-brained.

very severely, at that.

constantly at odds with logic and intuition.

i posted this on both boards, cuz quite honestly, and it never ceases to amaze me, it always generates very unique sets of responses.

maybe i'm paranoid.

. . people talk shit about me all the time, it's a fact that I live with . . . .:aright: . . .

maybe i'm paranoid.

I get that feeling a lot especially with boyfriends.. I guess I'm kinda insecure.. and sometimes I can't help but say something and they get SO pissed that I would even think they would be thinking something like that. :blown:

i posted this on both boards, cuz quite honestly, and it never ceases to amaze me, it always generates very unique sets of responses.

maybe thats b/c nb is totally different kind of board.. there are very few who are post-whores on both..

wait, you mean you don't like progressive house?

bwahahaahah

You are more than a decent human being. You are thoughtful, kind, and give people more chances then they diserve. I know what you mean by getting feelings about things. But WTFC my new lingo for Who the fuck cares, people who would say nasty things about you do not count anyway.:hat:

So keep putting your toes in the sand and enjoy yourself.

maybe i'm paranoid.

ever know for a fact that someone or people are thinking and saying things about you that are negative, and think you'll never find out they are saying them even though you always do?

thats much worse.

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

ever know for a fact that someone or people are thinking and saying things about you that are negative, and think you'll never find out they are saying them even though you always do?

thats much worse.

. . I agree, wholeheartedly . . .

why dont you pull your tits off your chin, then maybe you will get taken more seriously.Quote from somebitch

If I wanted to be taken seriously I certainly wouldn't be on this messageboard. Rest assured I am on this messagae board for pure entertainment, and so far albeit not the best you certainly making it worth my while...are you going to post yourpic or not?

*arms crossed* *looking at watch* Waiting

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

thats much worse.

yes..much worse.

especially when you cannot defend yourself because most of the things said are lies.

but in the end.....who cares.

-z