Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory was horrible

yooooo keep me out of this.

i like to think jon and i are friends just as u and i are cool.

you both talked shit about each other to me last night before any cut and pasting took place, and u told me to make a chat.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and by the way, you made comments about me to Rob before the chat room even came up, teasing Rob about how he was going to SF to hang out with me, a fairy or whatever

yea, dont try to deny it cause he cut and pasted it, so the next time you act like im a herb, remember that you still spend your time laughing about me, just like we laugh at you and the other haters

i think youre just bitter cause robin like the other Dj Johnny better than you:laugh:

BfuckinG

I have no idea what you are trying to convey...nor do I care to

Lets put it this way....I love the fact that I actually get to you that much where you think about me and try to do anything you can to get the upper hand outside of typing away on an internet messageboard. I also love the fact that you go on telling lies and blowing shit out of proportion just to prove your cause, another desperate attempt from an obviously desperate man. Its almost as if you got some sort of passion for me.

Anyway, I'll see you when I see you.....till then, I'm through with you. I know you got enough fans on here and on your ole pastime s.i.c.k.t.r.a.c.k.s:laugh: :laugh: since you got so much respect and all:laugh:

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

i closed it out... and first thing that came to my mind was damn i go there it was dark... i left there it was dark!!! lol... damn just love sf again these days....

but yes i did notice that about hte temp....

and this makes you proud?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alright.....this is a desperate attempt from gonzo himself, ibclubbin, to get to me.......with his thread and his aimless attacks at me.

Just to let everyone know, he tried to have roninmess set up a chat room just to talk shit over the internet about sf......must suck that he has to get kicks from shit like that.......

This kid is a complete herb.....I am actually feeling sorry for him. Must suck getting no respect from anyone or anything.

Come now Jon, why bother wasting your time with this? Is it really worth it? :)

Originally posted by danwilson

roninmess, you been all over the place this week. Centro Fly on Thursday, Roxy on Friday, Sound Factory on Saturday till Sunday afternoon. Did you also go to Matrix on Saturday.

dan...

U are scaring me now. I will be at roxy this friday for vicious. I would like to buy u a drink and have a conversation with u. Bob G has also expressed interest in getting u a drink. Come to Roxy friday.

Mike Bugout

someone told me that....thank god JP didnt let him spin a set:laugh:

BG

don't hate on skribble....yeah...he's a character and all...but he does have some skill that i see lacking out of many NYC DJ's...and tonight in philly he played DARK BEAT...anyone that can throw that one down is the man

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Skribble played Reina - No one gonna change you for about 20 mins. I was like....NO NO NO NO NO, YOUR NOT JP, DONT DO THAT!!!

i guess i can only play it for the 11mins that the song lasts....anything over 15 mins...i'm mocking JP i guess:blank: :blank:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I also love the fact that you go on telling lies and blowing shit out of proportion just to prove your cause, another desperate attempt from an obviously desperate man. Its almost as if you got some sort of passion for me.

if there is one thing i dont do, its lie....even when im rippin on you

unlike you, calling me a 4 eyed virgin when ive banged plenty of girls and dont even wear glasses:blank:

BG

if there is one thing i dont do, its lie....even when im rippin on you

unlike you, calling me a 4 eyed virgin when ive banged plenty of girls and dont even wear glasses:blank:

BG

. . . . can I go bowling with that cro-mag skull of yours? . . I promise not to skuff it up . . . . :aright: . . .

I was at CPI for skribble b4 i went to Factory. Skribble played Reina - No one gonna change you for about 20 mins. I was like....NO NO NO NO NO, YOUR NOT JP, DONT DO THAT!!!

I heard him drop it on KTU this past weekend. A couple days later Reina was on KTU and was like "You guys are playing the HELL outta my song" .

Originally posted by roninmess

factory sucked, too many juice heads, too many hot girls, too many 25 min loops, and jonathan peters sucks. I couldnt find 1 thing to make me happy in the 14 hours i was there:mad:

a big fuck u to that place.

hmmmmmmm:confused:

How may Drum rolls and K holes did it take for you to finally figure this one out.:vomit2:

Alive and kicking from the left,

Ralph:jar:

Originally posted by cakewalk

How may Drum rolls and K holes did it take for you to finally figure this one out.:vomit2:

you fuckin moron, if you read the thread, you would see this post was a joke, and also you know nothing about me, and if you did your research, you'd know that I party sober now.

Alive and kicking your ass from left to right,

Rob

Originally posted by roninmess

you fuckin moron, if you read the thread, you would see this post was a joke, and also you know nothing about me, and if you did your research, you'd know that I party sober now.

Alive and kicking your ass from left to right,

Rob

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

wow...some people dont think do they....why on earth would he stay 13 hours if he wasnt having a good time? all the drugs in the world couldnt make me stay somewhere i didnt want to be:rolleyes:

and what does slow my role mean? educate me smokesum

BG

Originally posted by cakewalk

Why can't people sense the sarcasm in this thread? You have some of the biggest fuckin factory heads denouncing the place. Wake up.

And like Rob said, the kid parties his ass off and parties sober, get your facts straight before knockin people.

Ink_Pee.gif

Mssabina...I saw you at Factory with Roninmess (didnt know who you were till he told me last night on the boards). I must say you are quite beautiful. Not hitting on you, just like to let people know what i think of them. :D

thank you very much! i'm flattered :D

robin pointed me out to you but i didn't get to say hello... next time :)