Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your sign???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

virgo. actually virgo-leo cusp if you want to be accurate.

i once read a description that describes you based on the day of the year that you were born and it was really accurate so i guess that stuff is somewhat true.

one thing i really can't stand is when a guy tries to use "what's your sign" as a pickup line...

Originally posted by hotcheme

virgo. actually virgo-leo cusp if you want to be accurate.

i once read a description that describes you based on the day of the year that you were born and it was really accurate so i guess that stuff is somewhat true.

one thing i really can't stand is when a guy tries to use "what's your sign" as a pickup line...

whats your sign? :cool:

Originally posted by djqwest

Virgo (September 20th) I am a virgo through and through, based on all descriptions I've ever read.

Yeah...I know all too well about Virgos:rolleyes: My best friend and a couple of guys I've dated...good people...but also pretty difficult;)

Scorpio

Moon and Rising Sign are Sagitarius...actually i have five houses in Sag...makes me quite conflicting inside...

I went through an "astrology" phase...had my personal chart done...etc...etc...it's quite interesting but dangerous...i can see how the weak-minded become addicted to self-fulfilling prophecies but all in all, it can give you a different perspective on things...just dont get caught up in it...astrology is like having another reference guide...use it for assistance but make sure it isnt the only book on the shelf...