Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's a lot new people here,shall we start a picture

djfabioc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancerxn112

right... and Osama is gonna get the congressional metal of honor... you would have better chances of winning the Arkansas State-Wide spelling bee

hhmmmmm okay and this is the kid who said this bout me LoL i mean haters pelase if u wanna make fun of wut i say atleast have the looks to back it up i mean if yoru a jacked male or some kinda super model yeah make fun of me but if u look like this guy lol don't even bother cause as soon as i see teh pic i don't take it serious cause every 1 hates on those who are better then u i mean if u was a hot guy i would probley talk sh1t too LoL and y are u on flyguy LoL i mean u deff aren;'t too fly kid

3677.jpg

Originally posted by sheendawg

FUCKING A, I think I'm in love.:eek::D:spin2::rock::aright::afro:

SheenDawg loves the Weezy Beezies! (white boys)

LMAO

hhmmm thanks i think babe LoL and hhmm i have been called many of names in my life time and on these message boards but never a weezy beezies LoL

I was msging this towards you because you said before that “is it me, or does this look like these guys were photo shopped onto this background???†Well I was just letting you know, that it wasn't Photo shopped.... so that’s why I sent the other pic. So you would know that it was really me and not just some copy and paste shit from Photo Shop...

And dgmodel I def. don’t admirer him…..

Originally posted by jgoods1

I was msging this towards you because you said before that “is it me, or does this look like these guys were photo shopped onto this background???†Well I was just letting you know, that it wasn't Photo shopped.... so that’s why I sent the other pic. So you would know that it was really me and not just some copy and paste shit from Photo Shop...

And dgmodel I def. don’t admirer him…..

i didnt doubt it was you. it just looks like its pasted on teh background. and everyone admires me, u cant deny it.:blank:

Originally posted by shook

hhmmmmm okay and this is the kid who said this bout me LoL i mean haters pelase if u wanna make fun of wut i say atleast have the looks to back it up i mean if yoru a jacked male or some kinda super model yeah make fun of me but if u look like this guy lol don't even bother cause as soon as i see teh pic i don't take it serious cause every 1 hates on those who are better then u i mean if u was a hot guy i would probley talk sh1t too LoL and y are u on flyguy LoL i mean u deff aren;'t too fly kid

Yo SHOOK the problem with you is you got no CLASS. The kid wasn't insulting the way you look, he was just insulting your intelligence. But everyone on this board already knows your not the sharpest tool in the shed. Your an English Teachers worst nightmare. I really hope you don't have to write essays in college.... :):laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rdancer

Yo SHOOK the problem with you is you got no CLASS. The kid wasn't insulting the way you look, he was just saying insulting your intelligence. But everyone on this board already knows your not the sharpest tool in the shed. Your a English Teachers worst nightmare. I really hope you don't have to write essays in college.... :):laugh: :laugh:

i know i'm dumb i do not get pissed over it but he wanted to say sh1t well i said sh1t and any ways i might not be the sharpest tool in the shed as u said but i deff am the shiny looking 1 LoL and any ways most girls seem to like the dumb ness of late this week end alone my girl was like i like the fact your kinda air heady its cute it just makes me wanna babe u and taake care of u and all u have to do is sit there ad look good LoL now ofcourse i was kinda offended but i do not take things like that i've been called the cute dumb kid many of times lol and aslong as i am called some thing nice then dumb i don't give a fuk

i know i'm dumb i do not get pissed over it but he wanted to say sh1t well i said sh1t and any ways i might not be the sharpest tool in the shed as u said but i deff am the shiny looking 1 LoL and any ways most girls seem to like the dumb ness of late this week end alone my girl was like i like the fact your kinda air heady its cute it just makes me wanna babe u and taake care of u and all u have to do is sit there ad look good LoL now ofcourse i was kinda offended but i do not take things like that i've been called the cute dumb kid many of times lol and aslong as i am called some thing nice then dumb i don't give a fuk

c'mon man, i think you're selling yourself way to short admitting that you're an idiot. I mean, for starters, you effectively invented your own unique language. Yeah, no one but you understands it, but at least you're being original. downt tayk sh1t from peeple on hear. there all just a bunch of haturz, werd.

see, I'm starting to get the hang of this already.

Originally posted by zeeker

c'mon man, i think you're selling yourself way to short admitting that you're an idiot. I mean, for starters, you effectively invented your own unique language. Yeah, no one but you understands it, but at least you're being original. downt tayk sh1t from peeple on hear. there all just a bunch of haturz, werd.

see, I'm starting to get the hang of this already.

lol true but i was being sarcastic ;) and funny :tongue:

Originally posted by ou812

Oh BTW.............here's a pic of me during prejudging of a locol bodybuilding show I entered yeah, yeah, I know, everyone says I look just like Kevin Levrone, but it's me really I swear.

....u don't need to post fake pics....u r a cutie:love: :heart:

3677.jpg

I would go for Rdancer and his bro any day over you, not hating just looking for a guy that can put a sentence together. Maybe you should stop and think about what you are saying before you speak next time, considering you are the one saying negative things about people.

I'm not new around here but I like to post pics, this is me and a friend in Ibiza at the water party this past July. I'm the one in the orange...

If a flash was used with camera, it will produce that pasted-on effect.....and the background doesn't look worthy enough 4 someone to purposely post themselves in front of it....

Originally posted by roninmess

is it me, or does this look like these guys were photoshopped onto this background???