Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women that Smoke weed

njmuscle

I think it's really unattractive if anyone does any kind of drug that often. For example I know this one girl. She's really hot and everything you could imagine. But she smokes weed almost every single day. And when you try to have a convo with her even when she's not high, she just seems so dumb and out of it. No one should do drugs that much, it fucks up your head and a fucked up head isn't attractive.

what does this have to do with fashion?

and to answer the question... many of my guy friends love to chill with stoner girls but would never go out with them because they say when it comes to relationships, it's a turn off... so i guess it's not really unattractive, but just not appealing...

Did u know that 80% of the American population smokes weed?

It's a proven statistic.

I used to smoke alot -- never did the everyday thing -- but more than once a week is considered alot to me.

I know sooooooooo many people, guys & girls both who are like addicted to weed and are sooooo dumb. Like they have absolutely NO motivation to do anything.

I do NOT want that to happen to me, therefore, I refuse to smoke on a regular basis.

Plus, I like to stay up and active, and weed does the entire opposite. Ick. None for me thanks. :D

Originally posted by sh4un4

Did u know that 80% of the American population smokes weed?

It's a proven statistic.

ummm i could be wrong but don't children and old people account for more than 20% of the population? im assuming most of them don't smoke weed... and even if that statistic were true, i don't think 80% smokes it on a regular basis...

Originally posted by njmuscle

Do you fellas find it unattractive if a hot chick smokes weed often. (4-5 times a week)

thats a touch much... i dislike smokers of any kind generally... however once in a while at a party, a club etc... cool, howevever to be baked all the time is a turnoff, plus to smell like B.O. isnt really a trait i look for in a girl... (and dont get me wrong im a social smoker tobacco wise, however i only smoke when i get reallly hammered)

Originally posted by geechie

4 - 5 times a week is a bit much, no matter how good they look after awhile they'll start looking like a drug addict and the sex appeal will go right out the window. Also they'll probably get fat from having the munchies all the time.

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

4 - 5 times a week is a bit much, no matter how good they look after awhile they'll start looking like a drug addict and the sex appeal will go right out the window. Also they'll probably get fat from having the munchies all the time.

You sound dumb and uneducated...............

i think it is equally unattractive for a male............ There is nothing wrong with smoking pot, I rarely even define it as a drug......... You can be doing worse things

Originally posted by klohe

4-5 times a week isn't a lot, 4-5 times a day...that's a lil excessive :smoke:

i think thats well said its not alot at all....i mean 4-5 times a week is just smoking once every other day.......id rather have a girl who did that then smoked a pack of cigs aday (well i shouldnt say that cause i smoke cigs lol):laugh: but you know what i mean

~~that is BS..i used to smoke every day and i never gained weight at all im 100lb btw!....i also had better grades when i smoked and i know college professors who smoke..........weed is not as bad as ppl make it out to be........

~~on the other hand i cant stand ppl that when they get high they get really stupid....i have friends who smoke a lot and still act normal they can hold a conversation and everything.....thats ok but when ppl get lazy/tired and cant talk THAT i cant stand!:mad: