Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World

So, what do you all thhink of the new season?? I happened to catch the episode and looks pretty entertaining. Trishelle comes off as the good girl, but is the biggest slut outta everyone it seems. Steven was telling Frank yea go for Trishelle thats totally you then he hooks up with her instead, what an ass. Then the "project" girls seem pretty cool. And I don't remeber the other two's names, but the girl seems to be an attention hog and the other guy seems pretty cool, but boring.

im a huge reality tv junkie so real world is the shit to me..

this one looks good...I like Brynn, Trichelle had bad girl written all over her...Frank shudda seen that-- Brynn was my pick for the hottie of the show but the cast looks like it could cause enough drama to keep me tuned in every week....

deadline for videos is 10/7.....Im mailing mine in wish me luck!!

Mike Bugout

I know Frank personally........he is one of my good friends from college, the type that was in the circle of friends. He is one of the better kids I know. When the cast and all of that hype came to town Labor Day weekend we all hung out.....yes Frank, Shaun, Brynn, Trishelle (who was all over my brother), etc.

Can't foreshadow at all yet, not allowed to.....but lets just say Frank won't get held back.

Makes the second time one of my boys is on one of these shows.....Yes Duffy from Road Rules - Semester at Sea was my boy in high school too, lived two doors down from me and was on my wrestling team. Hung out with him next to every day after school.

Now its time for Jon to get his 15 minutes dammit

wow, your one cool chap Dj Jon Stephens! You know a cast member from The Real World. Let's meet up this weekend so I can meet more people in your elite click and see all the girls hit on your brother and not you. Sound good? Maybe you can forcast the future of the Real World season which im so into.

Sorry for the heat before bra, I didnt know you were part of the cool cat click (CCC).

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah, it doesn't rate with you and your 'want to be a model' world. Keep posting pictures you find on the net and try to convince these people that you really are a model.....maybe if you keep the lie up long enough it'll become true.:aright:

find that picture on the net Jon Stephens...it really irks you that I'm everything you failed to be in life :(

this real world cast doesn't do much for me...

i find most of them to be trashy and annoying and u can tell that they went into this just so they could get their faces on camera...

yes there may be some drama, but we're dealing with a bunch of pre-meditated drama queens...

i just personally don't get a good vibe from any of them...

they all seem a lil too comfortable with the camera already...

that episode was definitely the most entertaining of first episodes...

i read in us weekly that they purposely picked people with low inhibitions so it would be really crazy...... they def. picked good people!

i like that girl with the nose ring... as for trishelle and the zack morris lookalike... what they did WAS NOT COOL - especially right in front of frank! have some class!!!!:mad:

the kids were mackin within the house way to early. and too much controversey for the first show. usually the first episode is easy and they just go out , have fun, and get itnroduced and bs. too much drama for a first episode.. i think i saw the first.....

Originally posted by sdeelite

absolutely zero class to be found this season...

must have been a pre-requisite

...do u think it was also a requirement to be 21 or over?.....just noticed they all were...and thought maybe since it was in vegas....they made sure everyone was legal?...........

....and wasn't that guy the one saying how he wasn't feelin any of the girls in the house...and had no chemistry with them..and is married blah blah.....then he is the first one in the sack lol

Seriously.....does this guy rizzo need to be all over my jock strap.........get off my dick for once ya fag

Whatever........this buttfuck wants me then what am I to do, I'll just strem along and go with it

Rizzo......you might never be my butt pal but you got the fag jealousy goin......its funny so keep it up....I feel conceded cause of it.......

Peez

Jon Stephen

P.S. I'm mad drunk right now