Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Was Sick!!!!!!!!!!!

pglkm

Originally posted by Drunk

For the record I partied for 15 straight hours totally sober. The music and vibe kept me going. ;)

~~exactly! last saturday i went for 7 hours sober sat down only once for 5 min danced the rest of time and wasn't even tired when i got home! its all about the music........Jonathan Peters gets me hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!:tongue:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahmmmm.......:eek: ...shit was offff the heeeeezie!! @10am it wasnt too crowded..JP..wow..i thought he'd b shitty..dude was on poooooooint!!ah u can all kiss my "newbie SF Saturday " ass because i rocked it out for a decent amount of time.....:D ......theres still a decent amount of ppl up in there....

o..and the stage shows...WWWWWWWHOA!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahmmmm.......:eek: ...shit was offff the heeeeezie!! @10am it wasnt too crowded..JP..wow..i thought he'd b shitty..dude was on poooooooint!!ah u can all kiss my "newbie SF Saturday " ass because i rocked it out for a decent amount of time.....:D ......theres still a decent amount of ppl up in there....

o..and the stage shows...WWWWWWWHOA!

damn everyone is hittin up factory now and having the time of their lives! I aint gonna complain... as long as you are having fun, RESPECTing a party, and BEing yourself, so to speak, props to you! Factory is definately one of the best nights out in nyc... and I didnt even make it to the s&m party:cry: :(

glad to hear you had fun:)

Just got in..Had a good time..met some new very interesting people...danced a lot..fell in love with the music all over again..hehe the shows *i missed most of them* were niceeee...well...writing a review about sf....what forrrrrr..you already know the answer ;)

Im NOT hating but my friends just left at 8pm....and they said the music wasnt that good...they said it was alot of pots and pans...they said he wasnt on point as he usually is...and they are some SERIOUS...JP/Factory fans!!!

:confused: :confused: :woah:

wow...my first SF experience (sober as always)....and all i gotta say is....

630pm --- GTI...

that is all for now...until my brain recovers and my ears stop ringin...I'll put up a more detailed review tomorrow...but basically when he was HOT==he was on...when he was cold he was HORRIBLE---- its a long set to play and it cant all be bangers.....

Mike Bugout

ps I am goin to confession after seein that crusfix show

Originally posted by g13

Im NOT hating but my friends just left at 8pm....and they said the music wasnt that good...they said it was alot of pots and pans...they said he wasnt on point as he usually is...and they are some SERIOUS...JP/Factory fans!!!

:confused: :confused: :woah:

i've heard jp prolly over 150 times over the years. wasn't the best i've heard him, but he was very good this morning. he has his sore spots, but that's to be anticipated when a dj does a 20 hour set. can't please everyone. overall though, the vibe, crowd and music altogether was awesome. i thought some of the shows were a little over the top though, but i expected that.

Guest djdrip2002

i hada agreat time came in at 6 left at 4

great meetin spikesnj your coll as hell brotha

music was on point

saw the shows i dont like that shit at all

too nasty

Guest djdrip2002

i hada agreat time came in at 6 left at 4

great meetin spikesnj your coll as hell brotha

music was on point

saw the shows i dont like that shit at all

too nasty

My little Review of S&M at SOUND FACTORY,

Slept in late till around 9:30, Took a shower hopped in the car then on to factory! Got there around 11:30 JP was rippin the Tech House some real hard shit!! Deffinatly good times! Jonathan totally hit all ends of the house spectrum Hard, Deep, Vocal, Soul he hit it all!!! Loved when he played Simply Red that was hot. Not the best I.ve heared Jonathan but he was good!

Gotta love Factory theme nights my M2o Girls came dressed in their very sexy S&M outfits (AND LOOKED SLAMMIN AS USUAL). Good to see my M2o Fan Club out too. The USB/Park Bench Crew, Votta, Turkish Mike, DJ Antonio, Kerchief Boy, The Sorostitutes, and DJ/Producer Rob James all were in the house!

Tim SF's new lighting guy was awsome deffinatly on point! Totally enjoyed the flame lights, along with the new Martin Wizards they installed, and you can never have enough fog! Must say Hats off to Tim and Dougie Lazer who keep the light show at SF ever evolving, and looking new and different week after week!

Took a couple strolls down to Level 1 to see Cleveland!!!! Everytime I walked down the stairs he hit me with another classic; Women Beat Their Men, You Don't Know Me, Music Is The Answer, Donna Summers I Feel Love etc etc!!!! Everyone should check Cleveland out his style is all his own but if I had to describe it some Morillo, JP, and Body and Soul, with a twist of DT and the Paradise Garage. The man could mix anything!

On the lighter side of things, When I left at 6:30 I saw security carrying out a guy who over dosed on GHB. It was sad he looked horrible although I think he will be ok but nobody should put their bodies in that situation. Sometimes your really that lucky. I really don't want to bring it up but we just lost Aaron Swank to GHB a wonderful DJ and a person whom I have heared great things about although unfortonatly I never had an oppertunity to meet! Lets try not to loose anyone else so with all drugs use in moderation and be careful, and in the words of Danny Tenaglia "Don't Do GHB".

Happy Clubbin Matt

This is what i walked into at 2:30pm

show me

sail away

show me love

love is in there air

luz

gti

hum melody

dark beat (30 mins)

mr lonely (ripped it up)

that look in your eyes over a jp dub?? not 2 sure but it was sick

reina tribal

domination

tenfour

donkey head

gay or straight

stood still

fix that sink

thats enough BTW JP WAS ON POINT U CANT B ON FCKIN POINT FOR SO MANY FCKIN HRS DONT TALK STUPID im glad everyone had fun

sg

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Go to sleep the night before, wake up eat and go.....

I don't crack myself out so this is the way I gotta do. I'd never make it all night Sat and through the day Sunday and thats when the party gets good at factory....after 10 or so.

sorry but wether i plan on it or not, when i wake up in the morning im not gonna feel like going to a club

Originally posted by djmikebugout

that is all for now...until my brain recovers and my ears stop ringin...I'll put up a more detailed review tomorrow...but basically when he was HOT==he was on...when he was cold he was HORRIBLE---- its a long set to play and it cant all be bangers.....

totally agree. got there at like 1 and thought he was pretty good up until like 3... from there on its was "eh" but with great highlights.. ( Mr Lonely, GTI, and a couple others! ) left there about 9-ish.

Originally posted by progressive2

sorry but wether i plan on it or not, when i wake up in the morning im not gonna feel like going to a club

hey to each their own. i actually went out saturday night, came home slept and woke up and went at 1pm too. and yes i did this sober as well. :tongue: