Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mssabina

what's your fashion obsession?

i forgot one. After realizing i can pull it off, rockin vintage rock t-shirts to clubs is a hit for me. I wore a motley crue shirt to the Temps closing party and everyone loved it. I guess i gotta wait till next summer to rock my Bruce Springstien Born in the USA t-shirt at temps. So lately i have been buyin kool vintage rock t-shirts

shoes....i cant get enough of. sunglasses, belts, cologne all that. I find EVERYTHING I need at marshalls. it's the shit! I even found a bottle of versace dreamer and versace blue jeans there for 16.99 each. I may spend alot there but I get sooo much in one trip. My best find has got to be a BCBG jean jacket outfit (yes, they do make BCBG clothing for men too for those that dont know) for $55.99. ack...got im a slave to marshalls:D

shoes....i cant get enough of. sunglasses, belts, cologne all that. I find EVERYTHING I need at marshalls. it's the shit! I even found a bottle of versace dreamer and versace blue jeans there for 16.99 each. I may spend alot there but I get sooo much in one trip. My best find has got to be a BCBG jean jacket outfit (yes, they do make BCBG clothing for men too for those that dont know) for $55.99. ack...god im a slave to marshalls:D

Originally posted by spinsaikel

shoes....i cant get enough of. sunglasses, belts, cologne all that. I find EVERYTHING I need at marshalls. it's the shit! I even found a bottle of versace dreamer and versace blue jeans there for 16.99 each. I may spend alot there but I get sooo much in one trip. My best find has got to be a BCBG jean jacket outfit (yes, they do make BCBG clothing for men too for those that dont know) for $55.99. ack...god im a slave to marshalls:D

You must be a VERY patient person. Marshalls is ok if you have the time to search for the 2% of the things that aren't total crap.

Originally posted by mssabina

what item/accessory do you tend to buy a lot of or have a thing for?

i've been seeing so many hats that i NEED to have and i love belts... especially the thick ones that you wear over the waist of your jeans... and funky necklaces...

i am a cologne/shoe whore... i have a tremendous amount of colognes and a insane amount of a shoes...

Mine are pretty much the same as everyone elses

...SHOES SHOES and MOREEEEE SHOES !!!!!

...Lipglosses - I have everything from Mac to Urban Decay to Chanel to Bonnie Bell

...Bags!!!

...HAIR STUFF...from flat irons to conditioning treatments to shampoo to almost all BED HEAD products to pomeade, I have so many its a sinnnnnnnn

~*** Hey, we gotta look good right??***~

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

First of all I have a sick shopping addiction, it is really gettin out of control...I am the worst w/ sneakers, bags, sunglasses and SF gear (booty shorts and tanks) badddddd and jeans (miss sixty)

haha... gotta luv the booty shorts.... I have so many of them for my SF outsings lol.... i just bought the cutest white lace up ones @ an after summer clearance sale for 7$$ and they were marked down from 50$$.