Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Made Events must be out of their minds!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am DEF giving the $$ to TIESTO, I love him.. and think of it $30 for some lame ass night at Exit.. no dj just draper.. with 20 more $$ you can see the best DJ in the world..and that is not me just talking .. he won the award that is World renowned/

No kidding but i have been waiting for Tiesto since the last time he made NY go crazy at Exit.. the man was trying to kill me.. all the sick beats he did not let me sit for a minute..

We all have our fav. I would pay 50 for Tiesto, PVD and several others.. especially that only spin in NY on occasion.

And when they come it is a concert.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . As long as you guys continue to party in Manhattan like its the only place to party, these guys are going to keep taking it out of your ass . . . :aright: . . .

you beat me to it...

"oh whats $10 more???"

*fast forward 3 months*

now, we're all paying $40 to go to arc every weekend...

:hat:

i remember back in the day when it was not even about the dj. it was about the venue, the vibe, and yes of course the music. it was always $20 to get in no matter who was on the decks. $10 on the guest list. this is unheard of these days. in fact, it pretty sad how out of wack the payday that these dj's are scooping up. $50 to go into a club to hear someone spin records? sad, sad, sad my friends. its only going to keep getting worse as time goes on. the only thing that will change the course is people finding alternative places to party, bringing the scene back underground, or supporting local dj's at smaller venues. anyone who pays $50 to see tiesto is a fool. i guess business is business and its the law of economics, but i guarantee that the more out of line things become the worse the scene becomes and something new will emerge. i feel you can already see it by just noticing how the musically educated are starting to turn to techno vs. progressive.

Tiesto is worth 30 at the most......There not one single dj in the world who is worth 40+ on a regular friday....Maybe if they brought in some other big name dj's then I'd be willing to pay more but 40 for only Tiesto isnt worth it......