Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Overweight...

dgmodel

Im borderline at 25.8, but there's NO way im overweight :nono:

LAst i checks, i only have 6% body fat, and im an active citizen, partaking in various extra-curricular activities :tongue:

I used to weigh a porkly 200 pounds. There's no way im goin back to hefty smurf again ;)

...21.5..........not satisfied! lol........but hey.....it's winter...i'm injured..which means no gym....add in all the calories in alcohol...and well...we see where this is going!!!.........:mad:

.....weyes....how tall are u!?!??!

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

*curious* how tall is too tall?

(i am 5'8" and i have a thing that i want guys i date to be at least my height and preferably much taller, so i just wondered) :)

i guess that wasn't a nice way of putting it - didn't mean it as too tall. sorry :worry: .

i used to have a big thing that guys absolutely had to be shorter than i am, but when i learned that most of the guys i was with (or didn't work out at all with) who were short had a complex of sorts about me being taller and had a problem with it, i guess i luckily adapted and lost that as the silly requirement that it was. the first really significant guy in my life was about 5' 5"-5'6", and the height "thing" wasn't a thing. worked out well for both of us. my last ex was exactly my height, and he was really insecure about it, and called himself a "midget" when we stood up too close together for too long.

anyway, the best ever was having a bf the same height. it just felt to me like we fit :love: . and, although i don't require shortness, i'd prefer 5'6" to 6'4".

Originally posted by misk

.....height doesn't matter when u r LAYING DOWN!

i said that once in another height thread :laugh: !

it's somewhat :otopic: but related to what we just said - i recently slept over at a friend's house, but the only bathroom was through my friend's bedroom. he said not to worry if i had to use it, etc. at some point i did, and when i tiptoed through his room, he and his love were asleep, spooning. it was just so sweet - i couldn't help but take a long pause to look at them. just so much was expressed in that scene; not the "picture says a thousand words" thing, but knowing them, and what they mean to each other just sent memories of them through me, and, as is only natural, it brought up memories of my life. and what love feels like, and what simple gestures like that mean somehow - how it's always different with different people, and at different times in those relationships and in life... it was powerful - really powerful faint2.gif .