Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kind of animal are u.....

senestro13

I am an Owl!

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1101610

I am the Swan

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

tru that on reaching nirvana :grin:

swan.gif

i think the test is a bit flawed...there were a few answers that i couldn't decide between 2 on, and so i took it twice....

and i got the swan, and then: the cheeky monkey

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

but i don't like to be the center of attention in bed, or necessarily to gossip, so i guess between the considerate swan and the cheeky monkey, i hit a happy medium :laugh:

You are an Owl!

Reserved and thoughtful, you choose your partners carefully and with caution. You are respected by your partners and are not easily taken advantage of. You are charming and romantic but it takes courage for you to open up to someone sexually. Once you do open up you are an attentive lover and pleasing your partner is more important to you than personal gratification.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i think the test is a bit flawed...there were a few answers that i couldn't decide between 2 on, and so i took it twice....

Same here...

I got rabbit the first time:

It's always the quiet ones... You may act innocent and sweet on the outside - but that's just a ploy. You're normally well up for it and are eager to experiment - anyhow, anywhere, everywhere! You're not much of a sucker for romance, when you're partner gets too soppy - it's a hoppity, skippity jump into bed with the next suitable candidate!

And Koala the second:

Same Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

I am actually in the middle of the two. I don't remeber what I got last time I took this.....

Ooh you are a cheeky one. Full of beans - you're a joker who loves being the centre of attention. Always ready with a gag - sex is fun, something to have a laugh about. Only problem is - sometimes you don't know when to shut up and take care of your partner's needs. You also love a gossip about your antics in bed - nothing is kept from your mates. But at least you enjoy yourself - keep on swinging!

monkey.gif

Originally posted by gmccookny

I am the Swan

Very committed, you know how to treat your partner well. You look after their best interests and have complete respect for them. Easy going, you like to be sociable but enjoy your partner's company. You're at your happiest when tucked up in bed with your loved one. You prefer sensual, sexy love making rather than a quick romp, that's the only way to find true pleasure and reach sexual nirvana!

tru that on reaching nirvana :grin:

swan.gif

same :)

You are a Monkey

:aright:

Im a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

Thats pretty accurate, although my feelings have changed about sex ;)

im a FUCKING CamEL! a camel!

A survivor, a trooper. You don't get it very often - but have learnt to live on what you can get. You aren't very demanding in the bedroom and sometimes lack passion and enthusiasm. You don't mind a bit of experimenting but you are rarely the initiator. You take what you can, when you can - one hump can go a long way!

yup thats me:D

Originally posted by bebby6919

Im a Koala!

Cuddly and snuggly. You love romance and being pampered by a partner. Candle-lit dinners, red roses and soft, moody music all set the perfect tone for you. In bed you're very sensual and eager to give your partner as much as they give you. You love sex but it isn't a major priority in your relationships. You're at your happiest being cradled in your partner's arms.

Thats pretty accurate, although my feelings have changed about sex ;)

LOL oddly enough I am a Koala too.

But sex has always been important to me, so its a lil innacurate.

a TIGER!!!!! :D

Grrrr!!! You sexy beast! You're a party-goer, the life and soul! Anything goes, and its usually instigated by you. Role play, bondage, it's time to get kinky. You're passionate, energetic, raunchy and sometimes noisy! Anyone caught in your claws is gonna be walking funny for the next few days. Easy tiger!.

I don't know if thats a good or bad thing!

You are a Fox!

Swift and agile, you know what you want and how to get it. You react badly to competition. You use your guile - whatever needs to be done to get them in the sack. Romance can be useful - but only as a trick to get your hands on what you really want. In bed you're a focused lover but have a cheeky, wild streak and aren't afraid to try a few new techniques which often shocks your partners.