Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone passed a drug test

kami

Hi everyone i need your help...i recently took a drug test and failed but the boss seems to want me to stick around and told me to contest the results and take it again...i have been smoking for a very long time and quit for about 20 days now... does anyone have any suggestions as to what drink or pill i should take that they have passed with .... please please please help me I NEED A JOB!!!! :idea:

if it´s only weed , it clears your system in 3-5 days if you can wait that long :).....I also hear that drinking vinegar works, or cranberry juice, or shitloads of detox tea. Just don´t buy those kits they sell in headshops, they are definitely crap.

Originally posted by monicac

if it´s only weed , it clears your system in 3-5 days if you can wait that long :).....I also hear that drinking vinegar works, or cranberry juice, or shitloads of detox tea. Just don´t buy those kits they sell in headshops, they are definitely crap.

none of these methods are proven to work. Vails Triple strength liquid works like a charm. I have a test once a month and it always works and u only have to be clean for 72 hours. :D

depends on how heavy your use is. i think 3-5 days is only if you smoke once in a blue moon. but if you are a chronic (no pun intended) and heavy smoker, it can take over a month to clear. the longest documented time was 45 days. in any case, you're pretty close to being clean at 20 days so stick with it... good luck.

Originally posted by cosmonaut

depends on how heavy your use is. i think 3-5 days is only if you smoke once in a blue moon. but if you are a chronic (no pun intended) and heavy smoker, it can take over a month to clear. the longest documented time was 45 days. in any case, you're pretty close to being clean at 20 days so stick with it... good luck.

You are correct about the detection times - if one is subjected to a real test there is no way that one be clean after 5 days.

But - chronic smokes can actually clear metabolites faster than people that only smoke occationally. Studies have been done to prove this. The difference in a chronic smoker is that they have alot of metabolites to clear - but the ones they do have will clear much faster than the occational smoker.

As far as any system cleansers - they only work as well as water - dilute your system and hope for the best.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

As far as any system cleansers - they only work as well as water - dilute your system and hope for the best.

Nautica

not true. watering ur system down only makes the test untestable (not pos or neg)becuz of the amount of creatinins (not sure on the spelling) in ur system. there are several products that work but vails has been good to me.

I had to take a drug test a few months ago and was FREAKING out bc I had smoked and done some other stuff VERY recently.. I was completely caught off guard

I got this stuff from GNC called "Carbo Cleanse" - some drink, it's like 39.99 and you drink it like two hours before the scheduled test...

it worked for me and has worked for many of my friends, i highly recommend it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...