Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would u like to see as the resident dj at CROWBAR?

well first off its Crobar...

if they could pull it off....i'd love to have at least one trance biggie and one progressive or tech biggie as say a monthly resident...

say Carl Cox first friday of the month

or

Tiesto or PVD first saturday of the month

but whatever they choose I also hope they support our scene by putting some NYC djs in there maybe TKC or LES or guys who ar comin from here.....

and if it turns into you can spin the side room if u sell x amount of tickets you will hear me scream. :mad: But i dont think that will be the case judging from how the miami and chicago ones are run

Mike Bugout

good call mike

TKC on a friday at crobar the kid is sick i heard him at factory a while ago i belive it was in 2000 and he just impressed me so much trak selection and mixing skills he's prob the most underrated dj in ny imo and for a saturday u have to have someone big i mean vicious is also a good call but i dont think he can pack a club every week anymore i would have to say u need some international dj's there for it to be a success very few ny dj's have it in them anymore they need someone new just my thoughts

sg

Originally posted by someone

george acosta on sat nights because his contract with level is up in a few months

thank God, b/c Level here in Miami is doing horrible....i dont think Crobar will make the mistake of booking GA, he needs to change his style quickly...GA is a talented Dj (i use be a big fan when he use to be @ Shadow Lounge), but lately he has been horrible.....

I think it's safe to say Eric Morillo will be a resident!

Since

Subliminal Sessions Chicago is @ Crobar Chicago

&

Subliminal Sessions Miami is @ Crobar Miami

Im sure some people on this board know, but Crobar in Chicago and Miami have very SELECTIVE door policies! Much more strict than any club in NY!

The Guys a the door in miami make Paris @ SF look like Mother Teresa

Originally posted by mattm2o

I think it's safe to say Eric Morillo will be a resident!

Since

Subliminal Sessions Chicago is @ Crobar Chicago

&

Subliminal Sessions Miami is @ Crobar Miami

Im sure some people on this board know, but Crobar in Chicago and Miami have very SELECTIVE door policies! Much more strict than any club in NY!

The Guys a the door in miami make Paris @ SF look like Mother Teresa

Great, another club that no one can get into. Joy to the fucking world. :rolleyes:

i dont understand why peopel get so pissy with door policy's if its not at some elit model snob club with really bad hip hop playing..

i mean.. to be honest, iwish Ny had more door policy's it would prob make the vibe inside clubs alot better...ya know

and take it from somone who worked the door at both limelight, Mother, n Club USA.....if your cool. respectfull, and are really there to have a good time, we will most likely be nice to you..... door people are pissy because we deal with ASSHOLES ALL NIGHT LONG from this city....so by the time u get there, and your snotty and your elite attitude is up, and your id says your from Rochester.....

TRUST me.....it gave me plesure.....to tell you to drive back home and re think your outfit.....LOL:laugh:

and not to mention......they are there for reason.....either it be the clubs idea to have a door policy......or it be a private Function meant for Specfic people......

i mean jump on me all u want......but look at all the Fierce party's of the past, they all had HARD DOOR's......and bitches screaming at you like cattle......

LOL

:*( Still dont feel Special unless im telling you to get out of my line"

Me