Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dknybabe2929

If you could have a 10 minute...

mine would be at neiman marcus (lol my bf calls it "needless mark-up), nordstrom, or bloomies......

wow i can't even IMAGINE how nice it would be..... like a dream come true :D

Too bad they don't have like a clothes version of "Supermarket Sweep"!!!!!!!! :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

mine would be at neiman marcus (lol my bf calls it "needless mark-up), nordstrom, or bloomies......

wow i can't even IMAGINE how nice it would be..... like a dream come true :D

Too bad they don't have like a clothes version of "Supermarket Sweep"!!!!!!!! :(

:laugh: That show was just on when I was flipping thru the channels, thats what made me post this, OMG how funny;)

Originally posted by reddog4063

Cartier

Even though i'm a guy and its mostly stuff for females, you can't go wrong grabbing handfuls of $500,000 diamond necklaces..

E-bay, here I come.....

Joe

~~hahahah i was wondring why noone thought of that.......thats th eonly sure way of getting th emost out of ur 10 min....with clothes half of them either wont fit or will not be what u wanted....u cant go worng with diamonds *blinG *blinG

Bergdorf Goodman...... I'd grab every other 300,000$$ Russian Sable fur coat, stock up on Chanel shoes, Christian Dior sunglasses, and every other thing in sight!!!! Ahhhhh, I've been dreaming about this for so long..... and still am....lol......

monichinadoll nice list too!!

Heatherette doesnt she have funky funky tops!!

Marc Jacobs <--- I love

i bought a denim coat by marc jacobs<-- phat coat

reminds me of the 70's era.

splash <-- i see u are joining the fashion crew. hehe. now instead of just reading it u actually posted. lol

Originally posted by incredulous

If i could only pick one store to go to, i would go to Century21. they have EVERYTHING :biggrin:

True :aright:

-- But sometimes that store gets on my nerves because you have to have a lot of patience to look through all the stuff.........