Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who was picked on by bullies in highschool?

Guest gabo

im expecting 85% of CP to say they were bullied..c'mon..dont front...

the other 15%...mainly comprised of me ,quoth , roninmess, DG , apples , jonstephens , and a couple of others fit into the bully category..but in our own ways...more like a sort of goofball/class clown sorta thing..we did our damage with words

:D

I was bullied and i was popular and dished it out so I honestly feel I deserved what I got.. It was always the people in grades higher then me though in high school. the 12th grade girls used to torture me and now I see them around and they aren't anything to special anymore. sorry to sound mean but they are all fat, skanky,gross, messes:laugh: the old saying what goes around comes around...

Originally posted by mystify82281

I was neither a bully nor the one being bullied...

My graduating class only had 65 people in it, so there really wasn't cliques or the "popular kids" - we all just kinda hung out - I liked my school for that :D

Where'd you grow up????? Idaho?

I grew up in a beach town and we had 400 kids in our graduating class........

I only got bullied up through the 5th grade or so. Around that time is when i suddenly became the most musclebound guy in the class, even though i was a good deal shorter than others. So people just learned to leave me alone. After that, it was smooth sailing. I didn't like the bullies and assholes and they didn't like me, but we left each other alone.

It probaby helped that by 9th grade i was able to bench over 240.

oh and my graduating class from grade school AND my high school graduating class both had less than 70 people in them :)

Prep school baby! :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i was neither...my class only had like 90 kids in it, and we definitely had cliques but a few of us were kinda just cool with everyone...

so ummm am I the only one who was pixcked on?? damn now i fele like a big loser.

quote from:

copahc

I was picked on in junior high because they said I had hair like the dog in Waynes World.

Those bastards!

------------------------------

Lol. Yes, them losers! hehe. I remember habving thick glasses and no style of fashion. I was the quiet ugly duckling that got picked on. Hmm. Now, well, I'm normal. I think. :/ :D