Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ and all my fans

louiedevito

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but either way i still like the cd...everyone liked those songs at one point or another, whether people think they are educated or not, i don't think the cd is directed towards the "musically educated"...im sure he is making a ton of money off of everyone in staten island :)

Originally posted by lillizzy

that can't be louie devito...on his profile, the web address he gives isnt his page...

The new site should be up and running by the new yr, we're still working the kinks out. I can't stand sites that have parts that say "under construction" :D Peace and Love Louie DeVito

Originally posted by somegirl24

Your "djing" at the Stone Pony for christs sake!! When you have a credible gig and make his $$..then post whatever garbage you wanna spew from your mouth..until then...:finger:

Jealousy gets ya nowhere kid!!:blown:

hun im not a DJ....i fuck around and play some music and get paid to have fun....Im not a mainfloor guy nor am i trying to be....but i know music and that entitles me to be able to say whatever the fuck I want about whatever I want.

Even if this was the real Louie D, i dont have to respect him because he is another DJ. Just because he has money and can afford to license songs and make a compilation cd DOESNT mean shit. And saying something negative about a person does NOT equal jealousy.

BG

Originally posted by louiedevito

Thank You, thats all i try to do is open up dance to new ears. People need to understand that but most hate. Peace and Love Louie DeVito

I think you do a good job of that. Its just heres why I think there are all the haters.

THe way i see its like punk bands. The whole punk credo is to be differnt, if everyone is doin A you do B. So naturally the only true sence of punk music and punk bands have to remin underground. Going bigtime goes agasnt what punk is all about. Its like when Blink 180 or Good Charoltte or NFG with when they went big, im sure they had alot of people pissed now that they were big and famous. Yet how many MORE people heard their music that would have never herad that before? Alot of people, people that never would have got a chance to listen to that. SO its like GC goes and does a soundtrack the song "If you leave" this hardcore fans were kinda pissed yet that soon became onea my fav songs so it opened me up into something. I guess you cant make everyone happy. I think the next CD should be givin some credit to NJ.

Originally posted by louiedevito

Thank you to all who support me. I'm currently working on my next cd on the hunt for the next biggest tracks. Hopefully my new CD will be done in spring/early summer of 2003 just in time for your treks to the NJ shore. Be sure to checkout my website for new updates at louiedevito.com, to all you haters out there you keep my going strong in bringing our love to dance music to the masses all around the US. Peace and Love Louie DeVito

:clap: :clap: :clap:

~~im not taking sides here i just wanna point out ONCE AGAIN that all the tracks he uses on his cd's were played by big time dj's and everyone loved them. i have a tiesto set where he plays sandstorm and kiss....now they are cheese but at the time he played them they made people go nuts!.......and i will admit that before i ever started clubbing what got me into it was the louie devito underground sets.......

Id like to jump in hear and point out what assholes all the haters are. To be quite honest, his cd's are the best compilation of all the "current" hot tracks with every release. Every cd he puts out has at least 9 out of 10 great songs on it, and thats hard to find with compilations. How many times have any of you(in the past) bought a cd for a song and then find out the rest of the songs on the cd suck. I know I have. And not to mention the fact that he is where alot of you never will be.....................

Originally posted by somegirl24

Your "djing" at the Stone Pony for christs sake!! When you have a credible gig and make his $$..then post whatever garbage you wanna spew from your mouth..until then...:finger:

Jealousy gets ya nowhere kid!!:blown:

What constitutes a credible gig? Do you have to get $3000 a set to be allowed to have a musical opinion? It's amazing how the same people who worship Tsettos like DeVito CD's. Talk about apples & oranges. While I'm not a fan of ANY compilation CD's, they bring dance music to the mainstream, which is good. Thats just my opinion, and I DJ at a small club and dont make LD's money, so I guess my opinion means shit.

Originally posted by stiffler

Id like to jump in hear and point out what assholes all the haters are. To be quite honest, his cd's are the best compilation of all the "current" hot tracks with every release. Every cd he puts out has at least 9 out of 10 great songs on it, and thats hard to find with compilations. How many times have any of you(in the past) bought a cd for a song and then find out the rest of the songs on the cd suck. I know I have. And not to mention the fact that he is where alot of you never will be.....................

he reminds me of a Y2K Dj Blake Fresh... i cant help but love both of them...

Pro Tools rules

I think haters wish they had a Ferrari

If the CD sells, that means it's popular, right?

So where is the problem?

It's not like the guy sold his mother & sent her c.o.d.

People want this stuff & artists now know it is a viable outlet for their music, definetely could be the way most dance music will be marketed (and you thought they made tracks just for you)