Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Turn off wear from your sweetie..

magellanmax

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magellanmax

Can the gals post their most Fav nightwear?...doesnt have to be unique,...just elaborate....I'm sure the guys would luv to know...

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

My man & myself both sleep naked, it's not even a sexual thing it's just so much more comfy.

Originally posted by luvle02

My man & myself both sleep naked, it's not even a sexual thing it's just so much more comfy.

i am with you on this one...that's the best feeling ever...as for the whole sweats thing, i always wear comfy clothes over to his house cuz he asks me to...Easy access & very easy to take off..i hate dressin up & get in the heat of the moment & have 2 stop so i can properly take off my nice clothes so they don't rip in 1/2... sweats are cheaper to replace ;)

I'm just amazed that not one gal posted here to say how much they love the sexxy sleepwear. Well, correct me here ladies.....Fredericks and Victoria secret cant keep the shelves stocked on account of how fast they sell. So, who's buying them? Transvestites? Grannies? Strippers? Mom? or maybe Granpa? There's gotta be somebody wearin them......just havent been discovered yet.....:rolleyes: Let me know if you somebody who uses 'em occasionally....:D

I'm just amazed that not one gal posted here to say how much they love the sexxy sleepwear. Well, correct me here ladies.....Fredericks and Victoria secret cant keep the shelves stocked on account of how fast they sell. So, who's buying them? Transvestites? Grannies? Strippers? Mom? or maybe Granpa? There's gotta be somebody wearin them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

I have lots of lingerie from victoria's secret which my boyfriend and i enjoy during sex . . . but i dont actually sleep in it because it I dont find it comfy for sleeping

LOL... :laugh: I hope he lets you wear it for more than five minutes...... Its a shame what we guys do when a gal has somethin sexxy on....Aaaarggh !!.. It looks so cute and yummy to let it grace you for a while, but it doesnt mean we dont like it, just means, it makes everythin else so minute and we WANT right away..... best thing 'bout being a guy, ..you let it rip once in a while...LOL

Then again....

LOL... :laugh: I hope he lets you wear it for more than five minutes...... Its a shame what we guys do when a gal has somethin sexxy on....Aaaarggh !!.. It looks so cute and yummy to let it grace you for a while, but it doesnt mean we dont like it, just means, it makes everythin else so minute and we WANT right away..... best thing 'bout being a guy, ..you let it rip once in a while...LOL

Then again....

I love Victoria's Secret lingerie, but I don't have any :( I just don't have the money for it, esp around the holidays.... I wish my honey would get it for me instead, after all... it's for his eyes :tongue:;)

:D

okay I'll bite...

My ex had some ugly ass faded black jeans that he would actually wear out...eek no way

I never said anything, but he said the look on my face said it all

A girl in sweats should look as beautiful as a girl in Versace, its not what you wear but how you wear it, its not how you look but who you are

~~here is a story for ya....

i ran into my ex yesterday wearing low-waisted velour sweats....he starts bitching that i wore them on purpose 'cause i knew i'd run into him and i knew how sexy he think i look in them.......he has seen in me in some sexy stuff,,,but he says girls looks best in sweats with no make-up...............in fact most guys i know love it when a girl is dressed down so she is all cuddly, bu tthey also love it when they dress up to go out.......its a balance :shades2:

Originally posted by sexxyh

i ran into my ex yesterday wearing low-waisted velour sweats....he starts bitching that i wore them on purpose 'cause i knew i'd run into him and i knew how sexy he think i look in them......

That was so cool and cold.... Did you know he was gonna be around where you went?...Gal, I hope not. Just coz some of us guys find sweats unsexxy at times, doesnt mean we dont like it at times, its just that (like I posted before) its nice to have a little variety. Like I said before, I dated a gal who wasnt into dressin up. My big MISTAKE !! This is a fashion thread where lottsa gals luv to look good once in a while. I never had that. So, please dont fault me, maybe I was alittle frustrated:blown: ...but all in all, its cool to know that as guys, we share alot, just in a different way. But where are the other gals stories about their dissapointments?...I remember lulu(think that was her name) told us of her experience...I'm positive she aint the only one to go thru this....The only way guys are gonna know how to dress in different situations, is by saying so. Guys are the worst mind readers on the planet. So, remember, when you air your dissapointment or dislike, we all learn and not make the same mistake. The whole point of the thread was to share our likes/dislikes...makes us all fit in...;)

Then again....

• 2 weeks later...

That was so cool and cold.... Did you know he was gonna be around where you went?...Gal, I hope not.

~~ i had no clue he'd be there........but when i saw him the first thought that came into my head was ""hahahahah im wearing sweats!!!":tongue:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I love Victoria's Secret lingerie, but I don't have any :( I just don't have the money for it.....

Hun, dont sell yourself short, I'm sure he knows it. You look good enuff without the lingerie. I personally think its a personal thing, if your gal looks really cute and sexxy, you dont need to enhance the view. The desired effect has been achieved(unless one is stingy).... Embrace it gals, if your man doesnt buy you sexxy stuff, it could be coz he finds you sweet enuff already,....best compliment one can receive. But if you know that a particular outfit could blow his mind away, dont hold back, try and enjoy the results..could be more fun than you think....;)

Then Again.....

• 2 weeks later...

I love a girl naked.....but if I had to pick the worst dress from my sweetheart, I would say ...pointed high heels !!! I thought that shit was all done???? I love open toed shoes !! They are so sexxy, especially when a girl feels AND knows she has cute feet....absolutely fabulous. Now, dont get me wrong, I aint a foot fetish kinda guy, but, there's nothing cute as a girl wearing cute stuff and open shoes or sandals....Yummy... its cute.. I'm just sad that when winter comes, girls get a little weather consciuos:( not that I dont want 'em to feel warm, but I love it when they go the extra mile to showcase their cute shit !!

Love ya all... Muaah:heart:

i don't like wearing sweats but when i did, i would surprise my honey every once in awhile with having a teddy on under those sweats so that would leave him guessing everytime he saw me all casual at home if i had a "hidden" surprise under that big T i was walking around in that was his etc.

And he didn't mind the extra effort taking them off either. lol!:D