Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MOANER SCREAMER or BREATHER??????

dirtysanchez

For all u god damn sexy women out there.....keep moaning and screaming, it's so damn hot! Makes me wanna bite ya...I do feel kinda weird that no one knows what I look like (cept u mystify), for all of us that are good @ sex, let's keep it up....ever slum someone who sucked in bed??? like were so boring... Jesus christ on a crutch--it's the worst!! Being sexual is a gift, and so is passion...thank god im a Scorpio!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to date a girl who was a screamer...and i mean a SCREAMER. No little breaths or moans...She'd scream my ear off. Even when my parents were home she couldnt control herself, i had to put my hand over her mouth and it still wasnt enough...Talking about a turn on...Oh, boy!!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nautilus60

I used to date a girl who was a screamer...and i mean a SCREAMER. No little breaths or moans...She'd scream my ear off. Even when my parents were home she couldnt control herself, i had to put my hand over her mouth and it still wasnt enough...Talking about a turn on...Oh, boy!!!

you're dad is so cool though, he probably offered to hold the cam corder. or brought down drinks

Guest gabo

this thread is getting me soooooo horny!!

some things i love to hear are " I love your cock inside me" "I love the way you fuck me" "cum in my mouth" "fuck my ass" "

smack my ass" " pull my hair" "Am I your bitch?" " lets invite another girl with us"

ok ok I just added that last one in cause i thats what I wish i would hear. sigh.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

me too, i also love dirty talkers & when somone breathes/talks heavy in my ear. :hump:

I get sooooo turned on when I smack her ass till its hot pink or red! And if she is enjoying me smack her ass then it just makes me enjoy it that much more.

Originally posted by jroo

you're dad is so cool though, he probably offered to hold the cam corder. or brought down drinks

:laugh: Thats true....My mom aint bad either. One time we were messing around in the living room and she forgot her bra on the floor. The next morning i wake up and find a neatly folded bra right by my door...

Heavy breathing is THE best along with a rough tugging (not exactly pulling) of the hair...a combination of smacking/clenching the ass with a little teasing ie: the guy pulling out his dick almost all the way where just the very tip of the head is still inside & sticking it back in deep & slowww......a lil pain + pleasure is always a good thing :D

Jesus Christ on a crutch!! What did I start....this has turned into cyber sex...brb phone...ok im back. Yeah id love to see what these chix look like man cuz they are gettin me goin too. Shit a spankin..ill give it to ya...u havent encountered anything until u have been with the freak nasty dirty one!!

well, i am a deep breather....definitely moan, sumtimes quiet (cuz the parents are downstairs :D ) but otherwise LOUD moaner...rarely scream, but when i do, you know you did something rite ;) ....as for talkin dirty, that is a PLUS...i talk dirty and love it when my guy does..it turns me on soo much that the sex gets even harder & hotter, i love it... pulling on my hair is definitely a turn on for me...i love it when the guy says "tell me to cum" & then we tell them ladies...OMG, gettin all flustered over here & need ass :laugh:

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

Hey Erica wanna meet up...I heard ur pretty hot!! Tell them about the dirty one!!!!!

sure, i would LOVE to meet up.. i'm not hot sweety, just sexy & seductive at times...you are defintiely dirty and i would love to find out how dirty you can be :eek:

Originally posted by nautilus60

:laugh: Thats true....My mom aint bad either. One time we were messing around in the living room and she forgot her bra on the floor. The next morning i wake up and find a neatly folded bra right by my door...

Ok, I know you were referring to your mom being cool, but the way you worded this...just doesn't sound right.