Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Midnight Room @ Exit (preview this friday)

Just wanted to let everyone know about whats starting friday at exit.

The Game Room becomes the MIDNIGHT ROOM...a seperate room with a seperate vibe....A room where music lovers can hear good music they truely appriciate...The room is small, but it offers a nice contrast to the main floor.

I will be the resident DJ and working with Legend38 and Bob G, we'll have other guest dj's to rock with me.

This friday its Denny Tsettos on the main floor and in the Midnight Room I'll be joined by my special guest DJ Drag. He'll play from 12 (when the room opens) till 230-3am then I'll be on the rest of the night.

Next friday I will be joined by NJ's own Mark Amatucci for a special tag team set & we'll go record for record from 12am--???

And in the weeks to come we'll have other dj's join me who are playing some dope beats in a chill room with its own seperate vibe.

This week is a preview so everyone will get into the room all nite--Use the MIDNIGHT list at the door to get into the room or find me or legend...-Starting next week (1/10) you will have to either present a printout or use the MIDNIGHT list and get stamped to enter the room. This wont be another white room however and we will be VERY lenient on letting people in--At the same time the room is small and we dont want it crammed in...

I really like this concept and think we can establish a vibe all its own in this room. A room for music lovers. A room thats chill and gets hot after midnight. Come by this friday and check it out.

Mike Bugout

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubtness

Larry..

What is your role in this, if u don't mind me asking.

Coordinating,promoting,producing,designing flyers, designing promos, anything i can help out with to make the party successful. Bugout and myself are teamin up to try and make veryone have a good time and to make this successful .

Originally posted by legend38

Coordinating,promoting,producing,designing flyers, designing promos, anything i can help out with to make the party successful. Bugout and myself are teamin up to try and make veryone have a good time and to make this successful .

Thanx and Good Luck! :aright:

great idea mike. i hope that room is going to be as succesfull as it looks like it will be, i will definitely check it out one night, also, it says coming soon trancEaddict night? i def wanna be a part of that, pm or im me for more info about that, perhaps maybe i could spin with ya that night? just wondering..lol but yea good luck with your room. Exit def looks like its going places with this new vibe.

looks intresting! i like the stamp idea - should make things fun..im glad ill finally get some chances to chill with all you peeps - bout time you joined us at Exit! lol

and bugout - whats the music policy of this new room? strictly house/trance? R u in charge of booking? Either way let me know, and i will make a suitable demo for you or whoever books (i hope things arent done the old exit way ie ticket sales ;) Ive been itching to play some house at Exit ..but lets hope the red room stays hard - i liek it that way!

Originally posted by vixengirly

I dont kno u mike, but im mos def goin to exit this friday with 6 of my girls and would luv to hear ur set....i think i might kno who Larry is hmmm..idunno, i sit possible to say the midnight list and get in the room, lemme kno thanks :o)

We met at Summer Madness; I think Sia was there.

Yup all you have to do is use the midnight list to gain access to the room.

the positive feedback is amazing guys, thanks. I am really excited for this. We got some great ideas in the works with some great DJ's who want to be involved.

I really can't wait for tranceaddict night. I am getting a lot of positive feedback from those kids as well.

happppy new yearrrrrrrrr....

Wow what a nice sight to see my first time loggin on to CP in 2003--thanks everyone for the positive feedback! We're working hard to do this up right, so if you have any ideas hit us up-- the concepts are definitely in place, now we just gotta make em work.

As far as format, we'd like to offer music that music fans will appriciate...something different from the main floor, so if Denny's rockin Tribal, we may go with trance....If Vicious rocks Trance next week, me and tooch may break out tech...(mmmm tech)...

But its also about the vibe the room carries...and we're goin to try a set a nice Vibe in there...Remember the Midnight List gets you access...Lineups are being formered as we speak and we'll definitely keep u posted, as I'd like to do an "official" (b/c on CP we love our official meetups :D ) CP night in that room with some of cp's finest dj's....if it goes well we can even do it as a monthly staple in the room....

Hope everyone survived last night and is ready to party by friday--I know the water and aspirins are helping me right now :laugh:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by anthonyn

mike lots of luck with the party, il be there the 10th. stop in 4 a hot min n say whats up. good to see peeps taking something in nyc in a positve direction

ant n

how was studio last night u were suppoed to spin at? did they fix the shit sound system and how were the #'s

Originally posted by anthonyn

mike lots of luck with the party, il be there the 10th. stop in 4 a hot min n say whats up. good to see peeps taking something in nyc in a positve direction

ant n

Word. Rumour has it Johnny Vicious then Nero afterhours? Sounds pretty sick :bounce:

Anyone who wants to come check the room out should PM, IM, or Email me or bugout. We can give you some further details.

Me- AIM-JohnsonJIggalo38 Section38@hotmail.com

Bugout - DJMikebugout@aol.com AOL-DJMikeBugout