Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have any of you seen Tenaglia

Kuro

Originally posted by raver_mania

No, I didn't go see him at Trust. I decided to go the techno party instead that night.

i should know that since i was there with you and spun techno for a few hours back at ruth's place with everyone there after we left the edge. it was eric's birthday.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by abstractls

VERY GOOD, man I should send you free promos just for knowing, yes Larry Levan has made DJing what it is, or atleast DJing dance music and mixing. Paradise Garage was the infamous club where he was at, Danny T, Junior, and a buttload of others use to watch him as they grew up. Paradise Garage would also be the origin of Garage music. And you are correct on the House term as well, out of 500 people asked this I have found 7 who actually know. Now 8.

Free promos would be great and a lb of sour patch kids and twix would do just fiiiine!

Originally posted by raver_mania

BTW, Arc Fridays (ie, DT's nights) are filled with Sound FActory meatheads who are so high on coke and K that they wouldn't be able to tell if it was Brittney Spears spinning or Tenaglia!

I guess thats the kind of crowd you want to cater to?

:rolleyes:

PS: Sorry Mysteriousss...had to say that...does not mean all he ppl who to go SF are meatheads. ;)

Haha.. I'm definitely no meathead LMAO..

And drugs are EVERYWHERE.. I'm yet to go to a club ANYWHERE and not see people fucked up on one thing or another.. Vinyl is no exception, and it's not just the SF crowd..

Hoping to God he is playing at Nikki Beach again in Miami for WMC. Last year, for those of you that weren't there, wow, just fuckin wow.

You can say THAT again.. Were you at Bed with all of us last year for Howells before going to Space for Danny??? I can't remember much from that night LMAO.. Oh and guess who got a kiss on the cheek from Howells at Vinyl :grin2:

Originally posted by mysteriousss

You can say THAT again.. Were you at Bed with all of us last year for Howells before going to Space for Danny??? I can't remember much from that night LMAO.. Oh and guess who got a kiss on the cheek from Howells at Vinyl :grin2:

It's not fair. Female DJ whores get kissed on the cheek from the DJ's they're whoring after. Male DJ whores get arrested. :(

No I got to Space early, probably a good hour before they opened, and we hung around while Oscar G (Murk/Funky Green Dogs) was playing. He was off the damn hook.

Haha.. I ain't no DJ whore!!!! He started talking to me and believe me, caught me totally off guard.. I can't say that I got any complaints though LOL.. :tongue:

Riiiiiight. ;)

"He started talking to me" - DJ Whore translation - "I was standing next to the DJ booth, drooling all over his records, when he leaned over to tell me to move and I grabbed him and told him I wanted to have his baby." :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Riiiiiight. ;)

"He started talking to me" - DJ Whore translation - "I was standing next to the DJ booth, drooling all over his records, when he leaned over to tell me to move and I grabbed him and told him I wanted to have his baby." :D

I didn't realize you were so fluent in DJ Whore speak! :laugh: Though I do recall a story about an incident with you and Saeed.... hmm...

Guest jroo

Well hope you were at Trust to see him, too bad I wasn't on here earlier I woud have introduced a few of you to Tom, we brought him into 1722 after hours in Baltimore 3 years ago when he was a nobody, had an old track out on Twisted called Stuck in a Loop.

most of us were there, they even misspelled his name at trust on the white paper. now let me catch up reading all these damn posts. i knew this thread was gonna blow up, it took a lot longer than i thought. and now i have to read like 4 pages of posts cuz i missed one morning. :tongue:

Originally posted by nautilus60

Yeah, and heres proof...:D

I almost stole his denim jacket that night...*sigh*CP+Crew+%26+Superchumbo.jpg?bc4ibJ.Aztc3xheI

That picture takes me back to a time when I was so much cooler. I had a sweet hotty on my arm, I was hanging out with Superchumbo. *tear* Now look at me. :(

*Singing* Those were the days...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Riiiiiight. ;)

LMAO.. Nope, you must have the wrong dictionary :) He wasn't even spinning that night :rolleyes::tongue: