Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have any of you seen Tenaglia

Kuro

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

i wonder if this is the longest thread we have ever had. we are already on the 8th page on this one.

I don't know, but the **official** diss on shady thread was pretty damn long, hmmm wonder where that one is.......

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

people have actually met you? :eek:

yeah, he;s short and squatty with a low center of gravity so he wont fall over that easily when you punch him. he also wears a baseball hat, which i suppose serves the same purpose as the hat that fat chinese dude in the james bond movies had.

yeah, he;s short and squatty with a low center of gravity so he wont fall over that easily when you punch him. he also wears a baseball hat, which i suppose serves the same purpose as the hat that fat chinese dude in the james bond movies had.

get it straight, if anything a visor or winter hat, not a baseball hat....comprende.....

short and squatty with a low center of gravity, bwhahahhahah kinda like a weeble wooble?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

people have actually met you? :eek:

ummm who was talking to you.......

thought so, now go back to your corner, put your little hat on and shut up.............

hahha j/k, it's just one of those days...yup forgot to take the meds...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by foodidoo

Listen

1st of all Raver Mania sorry for calling you an Idiot

2nd of all I don't like drama

3rd of all Drama is what you guys turned this thread into

Thank you

hey penis, dont be a dick!

and yes i agree, i believe ****the offical diss on shady thread**** was a much longer thread

the hat is for his barf. he used it like a "to go" bag. pgiddy gets sick often so to be modest he takes off his winter hat and holds it under his double chin until he can feel a chunk rising up. after he has collected what he needed, he just puts it back on his head as if nothing happened.

Originally posted by Kuro

on a regular night at Be Yourself at Vinyl/Arc? How is he?

There is no Regular night. One thing about Danny Tenaglia is Expect the un expected... He is fucking incredible and is the only DJ/ Producer that I know can do what he does to tracks. And also drop tracks that no one would dare drop and get the incredible reaction from his fans. He studies a crowd like no other and goes with the vibe...

I dont know what else to say... Besides...

DT is the fucking MAN!

WERD! :aright: thanks for the backup...

Originally posted by elementx

There is no Regular night. One thing about Danny Tenaglia is Expect the un expected... He is fucking incredible and is the only DJ/ Producer that I know can do what he does to tracks. And also drop tracks that no one would dare drop and get the incredible reaction from his fans. He studies a crowd like no other and goes with the vibe...

I dont know what else to say... Besides...

DT is the fucking MAN!