Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit This Friday..richie Santana & Jason Ojeda

BobG

This friday at EXIT on the main floor is RICHIE SANTANA followed by JASON OJEDA playing afterhours..there was a change ANTHONY NERO will be back at a later date. This was the two dynamic dj's who kicked off the evolution party which musically was a one two punch... their back together this friday jan 24th

just to let you know about february's line up...

FRIDAY FEB 7th main floor afterhours

JASON OJEDA TONY DRAPER

plus

performing live

DARK BEAT

"addicted to drums"

FRIDAY FEB 14th (valentines day, with something special

for the ladies)

main floor afterhours

ANTHONY NERO MIKE BUGOUT

FRIDAY FEB 21ST A MUSICAL JOURNEY THROUGH TIME

WITH

JOHNNY VICIOUS

11pm to 4am

"THE CLASSICS"

4am to closing

today's hottest tracks

FRIDAY FEB 28th main floor afterhours

DENNY TSETTOS to be announced

Originally posted by BobG

FRIDAY FEB 21ST A MUSICAL JOURNEY THROUGH TIME

WITH JOHNNY VICIOUS

11pm to 4am "THE CLASSICS"

This is awesome. I was hoping Vicious would do another classics night. The last time Vicious played the classics in April, It was off the hook.

FRIDAY FEB 14th (valentines day, with something special

for the ladies)

main floor afterhours

ANTHONY NERO MIKE BUGOUT

:party: :party:

If Richie's on the main floor again this week.. I just might come out afterall.. he RIPPED Exit a new one last time he was there.. DRUMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..

(but we'll see how I feel after HYBRID!

whats up cp, everyweek better n better, still cant believe we stayed open till 8 30 last fri with a few hundred head stll in there, i will not be there this fri eventhough the flier says so. il be in atlanta this week and a wedding next week... so il see u all in 2 weeks wih Mr. Man Mike bugout, i think this is gonna be the begginning of a beautiful thing cant wait. c u all in 2 weeks.

ant nero

classic act ant :D

Originally posted by anthonyn

whats up cp, everyweek better n better, still cant believe we stayed open till 8 30 last fri with a few hundred head stll in there, i will not be there this fri eventhough the flier says so. il be in atlanta this week and a wedding next week... so il see u all in 2 weeks wih Mr. Man Mike bugout, i think this is gonna be the begginning of a beautiful thing cant wait. c u all in 2 weeks.

ant nero

Originally posted by anthonyn

ant nero

A i was palnning on going to exit this week too

Nero are u serious, it sounds a little like mangment and co are jerking your around.Wth what you have accomplished n the venues you have rocked all over the globe, i think you should pull a danny t and start a party against the ones the screw u over. ive been at ext every single time u played even july third, im sure cp members will agree u ripped any dj that you have spub with. and even to my amazement even vicious. if i was u d seek a venue that will appreciate your sound and vibe. and if i was a promoter i would be thinking, ths kid is the next vasquez,peters,tenaglia.... i guess i will see you at exit next week if ur still there pm me when u spin in the nj nyc area:confused:

oohhhhh and bringing draper back managemt are u fucking nuts thats like 8089606093426236 steps backwards

Everything is really awesome on that scheduale, except for Draper being there. Not knocking on Draper. I actually like him. But I think bringing him back to spin at Exit is not a good idea. I just think he should be spinning somewhere else in the city. Also I thought this party was called, "Evolution." Which means "change." Draper being back there I don't think is really "change." It's going back to the same old. But anyways, I'll probably be there for Ojeda, Bugout, Vicious, and Tsettos. Hopefully that one night of Draper won't hinder that changing process.

Drapers Back?!?!?

Well...Guess now the party is gonna be called the "Return" party.

I just dont get it. It really looks like they struggle without Draper there.

I gave up on the getting draper out of Exit Garbage. Ive changed my views. I figure that at least with Draper there, it'll keep the kiddies out of the other places.

Always gotta look on the Bright Side i guess.

you know whats going to be really funny! ive been watching all you clubplanet people hate on this Tony Draper guy. i bet you any amount of money that the night he returns it will be packed. What are you going to say then? I know..".the crowd sucked" or wait heres a good one "the people that go to exit arent musicaly educated" or wait even better "drapers crowd is all asian". Guys please..Clubplanets boards are a farce because of you people. if you dont have anything good to say why say it at all. i have a feeling that you dont really hate draper or his music because most of you dont even go to hear the guy. i think your hate for him stems from the fact that he was the resident dj at exit for the last 4 years and you werent..so you hate him for it. if all your dj's that you say are so good are playing at exit now how come the night isnt doing good at all. Its the same shit with the roxy party. I like a fool would listen to all your crap about how great it was...then i would go and realize it sucked more then anything has ever sucked before. for christs sake the place cleared out at 4 am. what kind of nycity party was that?

plus

performing live

DARK BEAT

"addicted to drums"

Uhmm, who the fuck is Dark Beat??

THE NAME OF THE FUCKING SONG IS DARK BEAT!!!! Performing live is (or should be, considering if he's truthfully promoting this) OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON (aka Murk aka Funky Green Dogs) you dingbat!!!!

And then you wonder why you get hated on...Do your research next time....

Originally posted by highmay

Uhmm, who the fuck is Dark Beat??

THE NAME OF THE FUCKING SONG IS DARK BEAT!!!! Performing live is (or should be, considering if he's truthfully promoting this) OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON (aka Murk aka Funky Green Dogs) you dingbat!!!!

And then you wonder why you get hated on...Do your research next time....

Oscar G and Ralph Falcon produced the track! But Actually he is right Darkbeat is the name of the guy who sings the song. (AND YES IT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG ALSO)

Originally posted by mattm2o

Oscar G and Ralph Falcon produced the track! But Actually he is right Darkbeat is the name of the guy who sings the song. (AND YES IT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG ALSO)

oh really?? well you learn something new everyday :tongue:...

he's still a dingbat, though...

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Drapers Back?!?!?

Well...Guess now the party is gonna be called the "Return" party.

I just dont get it. It really looks like they struggle without Draper there.

I gave up on the getting draper out of Exit Garbage. Ive changed my views. I figure that at least with Draper there, it'll keep the kiddies out of the other places.

Always gotta look on the Bright Side i guess.

I'm starting to have this viewpoint as well.. :(

Originally posted by fuku2asshole

you know whats going to be really funny! ive been watching all you clubplanet people hate on this Tony Draper guy. i bet you any amount of money that the night he returns it will be packed. What are you going to say then? I know..".the crowd sucked" or wait heres a good one "the people that go to exit arent musicaly educated" or wait even better "drapers crowd is all asian". Guys please..Clubplanets boards are a farce because of you people. if you dont have anything good to say why say it at all. i have a feeling that you dont really hate draper or his music because most of you dont even go to hear the guy. i think your hate for him stems from the fact that he was the resident dj at exit for the last 4 years and you werent..so you hate him for it. if all your dj's that you say are so good are playing at exit now how come the night isnt doing good at all. Its the same shit with the roxy party. I like a fool would listen to all your crap about how great it was...then i would go and realize it sucked more then anything has ever sucked before. for christs sake the place cleared out at 4 am. what kind of nycity party was that?

bro you dont even know the half of it... it was once to the point were if someone said the name tony in any topic that thread automatically became an offical draper bashing thread were the same losers would say their some bs compliants about how and why the hate him...its more jealousy tho, becasue they all have to sit in their pos small rundown hole in the wall rooms, that they call clubs, and we get to enjoy the best venue in nyc every weekend. I dont like to use phrases like this, but there are alot of "Haters" (i know) on this board

Ps i saw mike bugot givng legend (whatever his name is) head in their coat room last week