Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Millionaire got Head Tonite!!

ghhhhhost

I love this show and if you miss it monday they repeat on thursdays. I don't think he got a B.J, reality tv is very manipulative and they twist things to make it seem worse then itis. They were probably just making out but anyway he is a beast and he's gross

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i cant believe i missed it and he got some!! lol, that show is sooo finny--he is down to three now, right? which one did he hook up with? too funny--i agree with bebby that it is so funny that he is judging them on whether they just want his money but he is judging them on looks and quite possibly starting any relationship on a LIE, lol...

Yeah, I wanna know the scoop!!! I wont be able to watch it thurs.

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL and i missed it. that sux.

HE DOESNT MAKE MINIMUM WAGE EITHER. he is in construction and unemployed. if he worked a full year his earnings wouldnt have been 15k... construction people actually make decent money. besides after this show is over im sure he will get offered jobs + hes been in magazines and ads which pay good + hes getting paid for the show im sure.

the show says he earns $19,000.

i don't know what he's doing this year, but i worked full time (40 hours a week, 5 days a week) all year in retail, and i only made a little over $17,000. it is possible to make hardly anything in this country, even if you're not like a cavewoman at all ;) . surviving on that amount? if anyone can tell me how, i'd like to know; i'm in much debt over here :( . it'd be nice to get a big tax refund, and i think i deserve one, with what little money i made this year, but, then again, the republicans are in office :no: ...

it's time for me to make more money, but i'm not gonna wait around for a tv network to give me some for selling my integrity (at the very least).

Originally posted by mystify82281

I stopped watching it because he is caveman-like, he has no intelligence, poise, or class....I think I'll just tune in to see the finale to see the reaction from the girl :laugh: :laugh:

I herad that there were a few lawsuits pending...lol This show and the bachelor/bachelorette just don't appeal to me.... Gotta love the fact that they look like a bunch of idiots....:blown:

Originally posted by petp

i dont wacth this show, but im definitely gonna watch the last episode when the chicks find out he makes minimum wage only!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:hat: You havent heard thats hes actually worth like 4 million dollars? That guy used to be a professional wrestler, that was on the Radio a couple of weeks ago bro

Originally posted by sfclubber415

:hat: You havent heard thats hes actually worth like 4 million dollars? That guy used to be a professional wrestler, that was on the Radio a couple of weeks ago bro

The only way he would make 4 mil off pro wrestling is if he was a superstar in the former WWF or WCW. I follow it pretty closely and don't recall him ever being involved.

Originally posted by legend38

The only way he would make 4 mil off pro wrestling is if he was a superstar in the former WWF or WCW. I follow it pretty closely and don't recall him ever being involved.

yeah thats what i was thinking. i dont know any people who make 4 mil wrestling :laugh: not that i know anyone who wrestles but... it makes no sense.

also, who cares how m uch money the guy has, i heard hes a boring ogar.

Ogar....caveman.....whatever you want to call it, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer! :laugh: :laugh:

He has no depth and its sad that these girls are still sticking it out to "win" him. What money can force people to do :blank:

I think the butler is the coolest person on the show! I love his words of wisdom at the end! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

me either...someone tell us all the DETAILS, lol...

CRO-MAG was gettin head...him and the blonde chick that didnt get kicked (who is theeeee BIGGEST gold digger ive ever seen) tried to ditch the cameras but they were still mic'd

now...guys...and gals..we alllllll know what dick sucking sounds like...and lets not kid each other...HE WAS GETTING HEAD...those sounds cant be duplicated in any other way...

oh and dont forget the " THIS MIGHT WORK BETTER IF WE LAY DOWN" line the chick blurted out...im pretty sure they have no problems makin out while standin..and although head isnt that much harder in standing position..its easier for both parties while layin down

Originally posted by mystify82281

Ogar....caveman.....whatever you want to call it, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer! :laugh: :laugh:

He has no depth and its sad that these girls are still sticking it out to "win" him. What money can force people to do :blank:

I think the butler is the coolest person on the show! I love his words of wisdom at the end! :laugh: :laugh:

the butler is the best...money does make some of these girls do some CRAZZZYYYYY things

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

CRO-MAG was gettin head...him and the blonde chick that didnt get kicked (who is theeeee BIGGEST gold digger ive ever seen) tried to ditch the cameras but they were still mic'd

now...guys...and gals..we alllllll know what dick sucking sounds like...and lets not kid each other...HE WAS GETTING HEAD...those sounds cant be duplicated in any other way...

oh and dont forget the " THIS MIGHT WORK BETTER IF WE LAY DOWN" line the chick blurted out...im pretty sure they have no problems makin out while standin..and although head isnt that much harder in standing position..its easier for both parties while layin down

She was giggling pretty much the whole time... now how are you gonna giggle if you've got a dick in your mouth? If anyone got head, it was probably the chick...

Originally posted by maximazero

lol, I didn't think there'd actually be a thread bout this. And i missed last week... but based on that line bout laying down.... it would definitely make more sense that she was receiving.......

yea it def sounded as if he was the one doing the munching