Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

THEY ALSO recommended that families consider designating a room where they will gather in the event of such an attack, and have on hand duct tape and heavy plastic sheeting to seal it, as well as scissors, a manual can opener, blankets, flashlights, radios and spare batteries. The officials said they believe the al Qaeda terrorist network is particularly targeting New York and Washington.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/871342.asp?vts=021120031325&cp1=1#BODY

To the soldiers who have been called in to duty, I wish you the best of luck.

There can be no peace with these people. I can only hope that we wipe them out, even if we have to do it on our own.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Legend

http://www.msnbc.com/news/871342.asp?vts=021120031325&cp1=1#BODY

To the soldiers who have been called in to duty, I wish you the best of luck.

There can be no peace with these people. I can only hope that we wipe them out, even if we have to do it on our own.

who the hell do you think you are....:rolleyes:

are they cockroaches for you to wipe them out....

:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

who the hell do you think you are....:rolleyes:

:blown:

Who the hell am I? Are you an idiot?

Do you think these people discriminate? They are after EVERYONE.

Open you eyes :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycmuzik

Last I checked Al Queda and all these terrorists were bad guys....Whats the harm in killing them???

Thank you.

There is no talking peace with these people, they want death and destruction and we are their prime target.

If America contributed as much time and money into why these terrorists hate us so much as they did into the military itself, we probably would not be having this debate.

I dont have any illusions....these men will have to be killed...they are beyond a point from which they can not return....they hate us and will not only give their life killing us but see it as an honorable death....

BUT

I tragically believe that after it is all said and done, America will regress right into the pattern that got us here.

Originally posted by phatman

If America contributed as much time and money into why these terrorists hate us so much as they did into the military itself, we probably would not be having this debate.

I dont have any illusions....these men will have to be killed...they are beyond a point from which they can not return....they hate us and will not only give their life killing us but see it as an honorable death....

BUT

I tragically believe that after it is all said and done, America will regress right into the pattern that got us here.

Valid points.

We have reached that point of no return.

....they hate us and will not only give their life killing us but see it as an honorable death....

I was reading an article about a group of 15 year olds that could not wait to forfeit their existence in a suicide bombing. It's almost as if it is what they were bred for.

The bottom line is we need to wipe these people off the face of the planet, ASAP. That sounds harsh, but heres my reasoning. People like Saddam or Bin Laden can't be reasoned with. They don't want to sit and talk about things, and come to a peaceful resolve. The only way to deal with these people and their followers is to deal with them how they want to deal with us...with force. We, being the U.S., seem like bullies...but these two men are the next Hitler, and would do damage worse than anything we could imagine if they had the military and power too. If either had an air force or navy, the U.S. would have easily been wiped out by now from use of their nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. Yeah Yeah Yeah...I know its not proven that Iraq doesnt have all that capability, but its pretty much a given. We need to wipe these jackasses off the face of the Earth...for a couple of reasons. 1, for the safety of our country and the people in it....2, to set an example to any policitcal leader on a power trip that we don't mess around when it comes to this. (aka Kim Ill Jung of N. Korea)

Originally posted by sassa

It may sound like a shitty thing to say but yes, they are cockroaches. You're dealing with people who have absolutely no regard for human life, democracy or anything that differs from their beliefs. When they don't have infidels to kill, they kill each other. You can't reason with them because they will take, take, take and then regard your kindness as weakness and take advantage of you. If they had the power we or Israel has they would annilate every one of us and then annilate each other. In my opinion they are useless and should be removed from this world. Sorry to be so dark. I'm usually quite the peace lover. But for the safety of the entire world they should be removed.

Originally posted by mangos

The bottom line is we need to wipe these people off the face of the planet, ASAP. That sounds harsh, but heres my reasoning. People like Saddam or Bin Laden can't be reasoned with. They don't want to sit and talk about things, and come to a peaceful resolve. The only way to deal with these people and their followers is to deal with them how they want to deal with us...with force. We, being the U.S., seem like bullies...but these two men are the next Hitler, and would do damage worse than anything we could imagine if they had the military and power too. If either had an air force or navy, the U.S. would have easily been wiped out by now from use of their nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. Yeah Yeah Yeah...I know its not proven that Iraq doesnt have all that capability, but its pretty much a given. We need to wipe these jackasses off the face of the Earth...for a couple of reasons. 1, for the safety of our country and the people in it....2, to set an example to any policitcal leader on a power trip that we don't mess around when it comes to this. (aka Kim Ill Jung of N. Korea)

lets solve violence with more violence....

the cycle will never end

Originally posted by Crackorn

You're dealing with people who have absolutely no regard for human life, democracy or anything that differs from their beliefs. You can't reason with them because they will take, take, take and then regard your kindness as weakness and take advantage of you.

wow thats funny you just described united states foreign policy.....

kinda ironic isnt it

U know whats bullshit...that most of u people r fuckin BLIND...

before u rush to ur CNN predetermined judgement...think about this..

ever stop and think that all this hysteria around terrorism..and this "ORANGE" alert we're on is fabricated?

the justification? WELL SHIT!! the good ole boys up in government know that itll b a hell of a lot easier to bomb iraq when people r busy duct taping their doors and building fall out shelters....

YES..I AM AGAINST THE WAR ON IRAQ..i am against any war where civilians die over foreign policy/oil/political influence/ or just because our economy is doin bad and we gota divert attention outside our borders..

YES I WILL BE @ THE PROTEST ON SATURDAY IN THE CITY..against the war in iraq....and kudos to the government for building up this hysteria and forcing half the people who are against the war to stay home "BECAUSE THE TERRORISTS MIGHT STRIKE THERE"

i feel sorry for the soldiers who were deployed..but if some of them die...dont put all the blame on the "AYY-RABS" ...because the Bush government is just as guilty

I have a story as to how terrorism is already affecting our lives or at least mine. On my way back Friday evening from visiting my parents I sat in front of the Lincoln tunnel for about a good 45min. In that 45 min I got the chance to think I calculated approximately what it is costing us to keep this high level of security at high risk targets such as the tunnel. I later began to think about what I would do if something happened as I traveled through the tube, where would the air pocket be, can I ride the wave out and save my self and maybe some others. Now the point of my story is this, it was a Friday night I shouldn't have been think of these things. I work all week, I should have been thinking about how many drinks I can drink, how many girls I can chase, how good the parties going to be. So you see in a direct way this begins to affect my life. So if your against us taking action your more foolish then they.

Also I noted someone above stated something about them hating us can you please tell me why they hate us? Because our population is mostly Christians and some Jews. Doe's this make us wrong?

There are a lot of ways to approach this entire situation. Before you guys do any analyzing please acknowledge that there are a lot of crucial facts that are not expressed to the general public. We are stating opinions without fully knowing important facts. Before anything we gotta acknowledge facts that are displayed to us. Terrorists are have direct objectives, and thats to inject harm to whomever it takes to exemplify a point that they are trying to make. A lot of people in the middle east are born around such cruel enviornments that we would never imagine. Its not a frat party that is trying to recruit new members, these are kids that are 7, 8, 9 , 14 and so one that are all saturated in this shit. They dont know NBA, PS2, EXIT, but they do know ak-47's and how to use anti-aircraft machinery. Their virtually born into it witout a choice. As long as they have hatred in their hearts this will prolong for ever. There will always be people against war and against innocent casualty, i understand that as do most people, BUT u must also understand in these types of situations there is no other way to go around this. Bush senior forced Saddam to sign a treaty after he defeated him that he will not bring in weapons of mass destruction intro his country, he violated that. We asked him again, he said ok, and again violated it. The man has no respect for the UN or anybody else for that matter. He is ruthless and needs to be stopped.

Originally posted by Drunk

You just compared al Qaeda to the United States? You're fuckin pathetic.

hmmm...lets see

US overthrowing democracies across south america and the carribean, installing ruthless and sometimes facist dictatorships

aiding and abetting numerous terrorist organizations throughout the world, inluding Bin Laden's earliest network in the late 1980's

hmm...