Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

Originally posted by sassa

wow.....

there was no need to call me names, no need to assume this.

:.

But its fine to tell me to Shut the fuck up?

You fucking hypocrite, go to sleep and try feeding ur crazy somewhere else, we're pretty full from ur bullshit here

Have a nice safe nap:D

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i was waitin for u to get involved here..

the US didnt know? DUDE FOR REAL!?? JUST LIKE THEY didnt know about PEarl HArbor right?? get the fuck outa here...

theyve always used bullshit reasons to get into war...(i.e. Lusitania..Pearl Harbor ...Helping French Allies...Ethnic Cleansing)...

dude ur fuckin greek/armenian...what the fuck has the US done for ur people lately? open ur fuckin eyes...read a lil into ur heritage...

they allowed for MASSS MURDER OFFFF ARMENIANSSSSS...they were instrumental in spilliting CYPRUS apart...the only reason the US helps Greece out is because it doesnt wana de-stabilize its fuckin Drug Route that runs thru Turkey into Greece..thru my shithole of a country..and finally into Europe and beyond...

stop lookin @ black n white facts..there's more to it and u know this shit...

But you know everything Chief right? Let me ask u something, who the fuck is "THEY"?

Originally posted by msoprano13

there is no point in arguing with a closed minded indvidual such as yourself....

i know more then you now then you will in a lifetime....

You can know all you want.. keep getting your education while MY brother is allowing you to do that, Jerk;)

Originally posted by davidstone

I'm not trying to say that the mounting anxiety of a global catastrophe isn't something that's not worth a good debate about, but should we really be thinking about other, more important things like

does bebby6969 stuff her bras to enhance her sorta-titties?

does rdancer really expect people to take his queer ass for real with that GAY elf-D&D avatar

is msoprano old enough to use the internet (let alone go to clubs)

is crackorn a tool

is DaVe a (gay) Green Block?

will sound factory be open this saturday?

has nympho69 been working on her rezime or just cockin around on the internet since yesterday

will trancerxxnn19 tell his room about someday about his man-on-man flesh-fest dreams with DANNY MUTHAFUCKING HOWELLS

will gmcockny ever spontaneously combust in a fireball of gayness and grossness for being himself while sitting in his wicker chair

will BRIAN1500 ever learn more than 5 words

will teklord ever admit to behing a homosexual

will phututephonk stop insultign and irritating fans of the cnyc community with his foolish remarks and even more foolish elipsis

will lavendarmenace get laid this valentine's day from her ex

these are the questions I have for you this evening America. ..

Your not asking america, ur asking less than 20 people that are currently registered in clubplanet.com

Originally posted by girly

yeah iknow jack shit.. I have no respect for you.. i remember when 9-11 happened and you told me.. if there was ever a draft you had your passport ready, you are going back to italy .. You are a fucking piece of shit and from that statement you made to me proves that alone.. you should get out of here now.. here you are in america making money and getting an education but you wouldn't go to fight for your own people.. SO sit on your computer and speak your pussy ass words while MY brother is allowing you to do that.. that is all.. I would rather argure about jp's latest remix and not have someone like you frustrate me cause in my mind you shouldn't be here..

ingrid i understand ur frustration. but u gota understand us "anti-americans". i dont wana c people go to war..i dont wana c people fight in a war where there will never be a clear winner. i dont wana put anyones life on the line. ur brother is brave...and i appreciate all he's doin for the US..and he is one of the reasons we sleep sound @ night. to us it seems like this war is pointless..like its being fought over some dumb shit that has nothing to do with preventing terrorism. and it seems like ur brothers life is being put on the line for Oil..or influence..or a personal vendetta.

if ive offended u in any way..i apologize..i just dont think its right to send innocent men and boys...to kill innocent iraqi civilians...

it isnt right for them to have blood on their hands..and not truly understand why it was spilled

will trancerxxnn19 tell his room about someday about his man-on-man flesh-fest dreams with DANNY MUTHAFUCKING HOWELLS

Okay... Room, we have to talk... i had a man-on-man flesh-fest dream with Danny Muthafucking Howells... its not like it seems though cause u know i wasnt like recieving or anything shit i was on the top right cause i dont go that way... oh yea Draper was in the dream too he was watching...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Okay... Room, we have to talk... i had a man-on-man flesh-fest dream with Danny Muthafucking Howells... its not like it seems though cause u know i wasnt like recieving or anything shit i was on the top right cause i dont go that way... oh yea Draper was in the dream too he was watching...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i was waitin for u to get involved here..

the US didnt know? DUDE FOR REAL!?? JUST LIKE THEY didnt know about PEarl HArbor right?? get the fuck outa here...

theyve always used bullshit reasons to get into war...(i.e. Lusitania..Pearl Harbor ...Helping French Allies...Ethnic Cleansing)...

dude ur fuckin greek/armenian...what the fuck has the US done for ur people lately? open ur fuckin eyes...read a lil into ur heritage...

they allowed for MASSS MURDER OFFFF ARMENIANSSSSS...they were instrumental in spilliting CYPRUS apart...the only reason the US helps Greece out is because it doesnt wana de-stabilize its fuckin Drug Route that runs thru Turkey into Greece..thru my shithole of a country..and finally into Europe and beyond...

stop lookin @ black n white facts..there's more to it and u know this shit...

First off......get back on track here

I know about the shit that the US pulled in the past and I know about how fucked up NATO really is and how it overlooks so many small nations. I also know of the genocide of Armenians that THE TURKS performed was on a larger scale percentagewise then the Russians or Jews ever experienced by Hitler. I also know the reason I have Armenian blood is because my grandmother's family had to flee the country just to stay alive and ended up in Greece.

I know the US has done some fucked up things and I know they still do. I know how fucked up this country can be with their bi-polar strategies and twisted judgement (don't forget, at one point we supported Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war). I know what goes on and I know more about this shit than I ever show............

BUT WE AINT TALKIN ABOUT THAT.......WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT THE WAR WITH IRAQ

We're talkin about a war against a country that supports and encourages terrorism that spills onto our soil. We're talkin about a war against a regime that doesn't end with one state, but is guided by a superior state. We're talkin about a war that wants to end any and future attacks on us citizens who have nothing to do with war or conflict or policy or strategy or politics or anything else that would relate to political or militaristc appeal.

Look at the present.........your living today, not yesterday. Deal with the circumstance that we has been brought on us.

If you support the people that brougth this shit to us then get the fuck outta here......your the weakest link and are unwanted

ingrid i understand ur frustration. but u gota understand us "anti-americans". i dont wana c people go to war..i dont wana c people fight in a war where there will never be a clear winner. i dont wana put anyones life on the line. ur brother is brave...and i appreciate all he's doin for the US..and he is one of the reasons we sleep sound @ night. to us it seems like this war is pointless..like its being fought over some dumb shit that has nothing to do with preventing terrorism. and it seems like ur brothers life is being put on the line for Oil..or influence..or a personal vendetta.

if ive offended u in any way..i apologize..i just dont think its right to send innocent men and boys...to kill innocent iraqi civilians...

it isnt right for them to have blood on their hands..and not truly understand why it was spilled

hey i hear you.. but no one wants a war.. No one wants people to be killed. The government knows way more then any of us do and has significant reasons to go ahead and do what they are doing.. We can't sit back and do nothing and watch our people die..In order for us to live the way we live, people are going to have to die.. And its going to be us or its going to be them..and i definitely have no respect for people that have seen what happened on 9/11 to THEIR people, but when it comes down to it are here in this country making money, getting an education but say if there is a draft they are taking off.. Then in my mind i am sorry you should not be here and i am sure many people agree with me..Now if you don't mind i am going back to the soundfactory thread LOLL

Originally posted by djjonstephen

First off......get back on track here

I know about the shit that the US pulled in the past and I know about how fucked up NATO really is and how it overlooks so many small nations. I also know of the genocide of Armenians that THE TURKS performed was on a larger scale percentagewise then the Russians or Jews ever experienced by Hitler. I also know the reason I have Armenian blood is because my grandmother's family had to flee the country just to stay alive and ended up in Greece.

I know the US has done some fucked up things and I know they still do. I know how fucked up this country can be with they're bi-polar strategies and twisted judgement (don't forget, at one point we supported Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war). I know what goes on and I know more about this shit than I ever show............

BUT WE AINT TALKIN ABOUT THAT.......WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT THE WAR WITH IRAQ

We're talkin about a war against a country that supports and encourages terrorism that spills onto our soil. We're talkin about a war against a regime that doesn't end with one state, but is guided by a superior state. We're talkin about a war that wants to end any and future attacks on us citizens who have nothing to do with war or conflict or policy or strategy or politics or anything else that would relate to political or militaristc appeal.

Look at the present.........your living today, not yesterday. Deal with the circumstance that we has been brought on us.

If you support the people that brougth this shit to us then get the fuck outta here......your the weakest link and are unwanted

u brought up the past...i just commented on it.....

and im definitely not one of ur weakest links...because @ a time when everyone is ready to kill and maim..ive managed to keep a clear head and be objective...even though i may come off as a traitor or what the fuck ever...

u know DAMNNNN well i dont support terrorism..and u know DAMNNN well why...i dotn have to bring these points up again...

but u also know i dont support indiscriminate bombing of civilians..

Originally posted by girly

The government knows way more then any of us do and has significant reasons to go ahead and do what they are doing.. We can't sit back and do nothing and watch our people die..In order for us to live the way we live, people are going to have to die..

no shit.....its as though people forgot how the US came to be or how we even have our way of lives now

Excactly. A lot of the people that do not agree with the US, are the people that migrated here for one reason or another.

Bottom line is that I am a patriot. I love my country and the people that populate it, for the most part. I love my freedoms and I love my rights.

Now this is threatened. NOW THIS IS THREATENED. Not to sound harsh, but why would you live here, educate yourself here, make yourself wealthy here if you have such a distaste for our country and its policies?

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Military vehicles with anti-aircraft missiles have been deployed around Washington, and fighter jet patrols over the nation's capital and New York have been increased as a result of the elevated threat of terrorist attack, Pentagon officials told CNN on Tuesday

Originally posted by Legend

Now this is threatened. NOW THIS IS THREATENED. Not to sound harsh, but why would you live here, educate yourself here, make yourself wealthy here if you have such a distaste for our country and its policies?

because "your countries" government managed to fuck up the countries I was raised in...i feel like u owe me something..and that something is an education and $...so i'll stay here for as long as i feel i have to in order to recover my damages

Originally posted by Legend

[b

Not to sound harsh, but why would you live here, educate yourself here, make yourself wealthy here if you have such a distaste for our country and its policies?

and this statement goes perfectly with some of the people in this thread..

because "your countries" government managed to fuck up the countries I was raised in...i feel like u owe me something..and that something is an education and $...so i'll stay here for as long as i feel i have to in order to recover my damages

That is a whole other debate.

My name is Marty....I feel war is wrong...We need to pull back because we are instigating the Osama's and Saddam's of the world....If left to there own they would surely stop killing innocent people....Its this evil gov't of ours that responsible for all the death and destruction around the world....No I dont have any good solutions to any of these problems but so what....I can state one sided facts and always win in an argument because these flag waving idiots actually sign up to go defend my rights....I'll abuse those rights like a 5 dollar hooker and get the fuck outta here in an instant if I'm ever called upon to do the same....Until then I'll post on the internet about all the evil things this country has ever done.....And dont let anyone ever tell you that the US has done something good...They're probably Republicans who had some involvement in the JFK assasination....My hobbies include flag burning, turning over cars at "peace" rallies, vandalizing stores that represent the capatalist Wall street fat cat, and various other acts of rebellion that will get me in the spotlight.....

My name is Marty

I'm a liberal

I oppose everything

I stand for nothing

:rolleyes:

Is that really all the US doing? Isnt that what the people we're going to war with brought here?

Go back and re-think this comment

yes...thats exactly whay you're doing..do u honestly think they'll ever truly go after Saadam? did they go after Milosevic in Yugoslavia? did they truly ever go after Osama?...be real Jon...they'll bomb the infrastructure of the country...weaken it..get Saadam to surrender control..come in...install "PEACE KEEPING TROOPS" ..and then take showers in all the free oil they just obtained

That "PICTURE" is a full-fledged and fully-paying member of the PostWhore Inc. faction. that i got from secret sources on the inside.

dont think you're group isn't being watched int he shadows of al-qaeda - because it is.

watch out for these guys everyone.

i think ur a full fledged paranoid delusional... watch it... theres a wild Fandango loose in ur room!