Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

no one is saying saddam is not an asshole..he is. but what makes dubya any better? what makes bush sr. any better? the only reason people hate on saddam is because the shit he does is made public, while the shit the bush family and all the rich familiy dynasties in this country are kept hidden. did you know that air force one started as a way to transport drugs from southeast asia to europe to the US? did you know that the dossier recently submitted to the UN was based on articles and reports from over a decade ago? did you know this country supported saddam during the 10 year war between iraq and iran? did you know bin laden was employed by the CIA before he turned wacko?

why do people insist on talking when they have no idea of the history and facts behind things...i just don't get it!

can i ask u a question, who made you the fucking authority on this issue im voicing my opinion from what i know if u wanna operate a tyrany i suggest you do it in another fucking country because under the first amendment i have the right to say whatever the fucking i want. and dont talk to me about education because i got it and just because stupid little factoids like urs dont play a role in changing my opinion doesnt make my decision not viable.

Originally posted by rdancer

got me searching all over the internet but here:

He promises us that in the fight for His cause whether we slay or are slain we return to the garden of Paradise (Q. 9:111). In Paradise he will "wed us with Houris (celestial virgins) pure beautiful ones" (Q. 56:54), and unite us with large-eyed beautiful ones while we recline on our thrones set in lines (Q. 56:20). There we are promised to eat and drink pleasantly for what we did (56:19). And have sex with "boys like hidden pearls" (Q. 56:24) and "youth never altering in age like scattered pearls" (Q. 76:19)

i don't see where it says SEVENTY ONE virgins...

and what does this have to do with anything anyways? what gives you the right to judge their religion? would you like it if someone ragged on yours? i don't know what you are, christian jew buddhist...but i am sure you would not appreciate someone saying shit about it either. so why don't you just stick to the topic and say something intelligent. this has nothing to do with the terrorist problem.

no one is saying saddam is not an asshole..he is. but what makes dubya any better? what makes bush sr. any better? the only reason people hate on saddam is because the shit he does is made public, while the shit the bush family and all the rich familiy dynasties in this country are kept hidden. did you know that air force one started as a way to transport drugs from southeast asia to europe to the US? did you know that the dossier recently submitted to the UN was based on articles and reports from over a decade ago? did you know this country supported saddam during the 10 year war between iraq and iran? did you know bin laden was employed by the CIA before he turned wacko?

why do people insist on talking when they have no idea of the history and facts behind things...i just don't get it!

listen up kiddies...this woman has somethin to say

Originally posted by trancerxn112

can i ask u a question, who made you the fucking authority on this issue im voicing my opinion from what i know if u wanna operate a tyrany i suggest you do it in another fucking country because under the first amendment i have the right to say whatever the fucking i want. and dont talk to me about education because i got it and just because stupid little factoids like urs dont play a role in changing my opinion doesnt make my decision not viable.

:laugh2:

exactly! what is your background? where does your opinions find its base...please tell, i'm now very curious...

Originally posted by Legend

You want facts? Regardless of history, our NATION AND OUR PEOPLE are being threatened. FACT.

The only way to alleviate the situation is to DISMANTLE the opposition. FACT.

Bottom line, we have to act.

exactly. why is this so hard for these people to understand? I don't get it..

i don't see where it says SEVENTY ONE virgins...

and what does this have to do with anything anyways? what gives you the right to judge their religion? would you like it if someone ragged on yours? i don't know what you are, christian jew buddhist...but i am sure you would not appreciate someone saying shit about it either. so why don't you just stick to the topic and say something intelligent. this has nothing to do with the terrorist problem.

Ur a terrorist! :tongue:

Who the hell cares what Bin Laden use to do or work for? Why we supported Saddam? Its called current events for a reason and CURRENTLY Bin Laden is a fucking lunatic who organized two planes to kill 3,000 and Saddam is packing Nuclear weaponry because he liked the collection? It has been confired by british, russian, and US intelligence that Saddam has fabricated chemical, nuclear, and biological weapons that he was prohibited from having. Your gonna say well who are we to judge who should have weapons right? You guys dont see the picture and the lifestyle that occurs in the middle east. We sit here behind our safe keyboards and throw up our opinions all over the internet thinking our opinions matter or will improve, change someones outlook. Just like ur so blind to see certain things, some other people are blind to see peace. There will be always pros and cons. The facts are is that Saddam is a threat. He has clans setup all over Iraq. He has chemical and biological weapons that could be depleated by terroists in the united states. There are a few negatives in appliying physical force to iraq, but common math will just tell u that there are a lot more positives.

:laugh2:

exactly! what is your background? where does your opinions find its base...please tell, i'm now very curious...

well i spent 14 years in an afhgan prison where i was beaten with a wet rod several time a day. Then i spent 2 glorious summers with Saddam he really has a bad rep but once you get to know him hes really fun... and totally into S&M.. who woulda thought!!! after that i spent another 4 years studying ever bible, koran and holy text so that one day i could have something totally interesting to talk to u about wow talk about training!

for all the people who chose to insult me rather than back up their words with facts....you have shown your true colors, thanks for letting me see that...

i agree that al-qaeda is a threat to this country, as is saddam...but we provoked this war, and there is a reason why they hate this country and the West. this war is not justified with the reasons this administration is giving.

maybe i'm not the one who is blind....

just because i don't support this war or this administration does not make me a terrorist lover, and if someone is low enough to think in these terms, then perhaps they shouldn't open their mouths and spew bullshit.

:blown:

and people wonder why the rest of the world despises the US...

We provoked this war? This war isn't justified with the reasons this administration is giving?

Did we provoke the war with Germany as well? Was that not justified for the reasons our administration is giving? Just to back myself up since supposedly no one ever backs themselves up with fact on this board........the American people didn't know of the genocide going with Jews, Muslims, Poles, Russians, Slovics and Blacks, but we went to war anyway. The American people didn't know of Hitler's plan of world domination, but we went to war anyway. The US went to war to deter oppression and support allied nations.......strikingly similar to this situation.

Don't judge a book by its cover and don't pretend to have read it after reading the insert.

Don't try to be such a fucking know it all and anti-war hippie loving douchebag just to speak out against the oh so terrible USA.

Personally, those rat bastard fucks who brought they're bullshit here have no value to me and I value each and every one of their lives like I value a mosquito's.......I'd rather see them dead than alive. I especially hate anti-US citizens that rather be different by hatin on the US instead of realizing that those fucks attacked us and we are now attacking back......and if anyone refuses or fails to see Iraq as a terrorist state....then fuck you too

Originally posted by nychunk

Who the hell cares what Bin Laden use to do or work for? Why we supported Saddam?

*whew*

So NY Chunk, just to set the record straight, you DONT MIND that I banged Mr Ed (your gf) in the dumper one night bc it's not CURRENT, right?

Originally posted by nychunk

Who the hell cares what Bin Laden use to do or work for? Why we supported Saddam? Its called current events for a reason and CURRENTLY Bin Laden is a fucking lunatic who organized two planes to kill 3,000 and Saddam is packing Nuclear weaponry because he liked the collection? It has been confired by british, russian, and US intelligence that Saddam has fabricated chemical, nuclear, and biological weapons that he was prohibited from having. Your gonna say well who are we to judge who should have weapons right? You guys dont see the picture and the lifestyle that occurs in the middle east. We sit here behind our safe keyboards and throw up our opinions all over the internet thinking our opinions matter or will improve, change someones outlook. Just like ur so blind to see certain things, some other people are blind to see peace. There will be always pros and cons. The facts are is that Saddam is a threat. He has clans setup all over Iraq. He has chemical and biological weapons that could be depleated by terroists in the united states. There are a few negatives in appliying physical force to iraq, but common math will just tell u that there are a lot more positives.

wait, so you have been to the middle east? you are familiar with the people, their lifestyle, their beliefs, their culture?

if not, then stfu!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

We provoked this war? This war isn't justified with the reasons this administration is giving?

Did we provoke the war with Germany as well? Was that not justified for the reasons our administration is giving? Just to back myself up since supposedly no one ever backs themselves up with fact on this board........the American people didn't know of the genocide going with Jews, Muslims, Poles, Russians, Slovics and Blacks, but we went to war anyway. The American people didn't know of Hitler's plan of world domination, but we went to war anyway. The US went to war to deter oppression and support allied nations.......strikingly similar to this situation.

Don't judge a book by its cover and don't pretend to have read it after reading the insert.

Don't try to be such a fucking know it all and anti-war hippie loving douchebag just to speak out against the oh so terrible USA.

Personally, those rat bastard fucks who brought they're bullshit here have no value to me and I value each and every one of their lives like I value a mosquito's.......I'd rather see them dead than alive. I especially hate anti-US citizens that rather be different by hatin on the US instead of realizing that those fucks attacked us and we are now attacking back......and if anyone refuses or fails to see Iraq as a terrorist state....then fuck you to

i dont even think bush could have said it better... actually i dont think he really could have even if his speech writer wrote it for him... :) PRO WAR!

Originally posted by msoprano13

typical response from someone who knows jack shit other the jp's latest remix

yeah iknow jack shit.. I have no respect for you.. i remember when 9-11 happened and you told me.. if there was ever a draft you had your passport ready, you are going back to italy .. You are a fucking piece of shit and from that statement you made to me proves that alone.. you should get out of here now.. here you are in america making money and getting an education but you wouldn't go to fight for your own people.. SO sit on your computer and speak your pussy ass words while MY brother is allowing you to do that.. that is all.. I would rather argue about jp's latest remix and not have someone like you frustrate me cause in my mind you shouldn't be here..

Personally, those rat bastard fucks who brought they're bullshit here have no value to me and I value each and every one of their lives like I value a mosquito's.......I'd rather see them dead than alive. I especially hate anti-US citizens that rather be different by hatin on the US instead of realizing that those fucks attacked us and we are now attacking back......and if anyone refuses or fails to see Iraq as a terrorist state....then fuck you to

wow.....

there was no need to call me names, no need to assume this.

:rolleyes:

your attitude is very selfish, but i'm not surprised.

good night, everyone.

Originally posted by girly

yeah iknow jack shit.. I have no respect for you.. i remember when 9-11 happened and you told me.. if there was ever a draft you had your passpost ready, you are going back to italy .. You are a fucking piece of shit and that from that statement you made to me proves that alone.. you should get out of here now.. here you are in america making money and getting an education but you wouldn't go to fight for your own people.. SO sit on your computer and speak your pussy ass words while MY brother is allowing you to do that.. that is all.. I would rather argure about jp's latest remix and not have someone like you frustrate me cause in my mind you shouldn't be here..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wait, so you have been to the middle east? you are familiar with the people, their lifestyle, their beliefs, their culture?

if not, then stfu!

Sweetheart, why dont u take the first flight out to Iraq, hang out there for a few months. Go to some nice resturants there, I hear they have a China Grill there. Some fancy clubs over there too.. Stay for a while.. Then after u feel that ur fully rested come back here and i wanna see if u'll voice with ur fingers the same bullshit ur eating now.

i was waitin for u to get involved here..

the US didnt know? DUDE FOR REAL!?? JUST LIKE THEY didnt know about PEarl HArbor right?? get the fuck outa here...

theyve always used bullshit reasons to get into war...(i.e. Lusitania..Pearl Harbor ...Helping French Allies...Ethnic Cleansing)...

dude ur fuckin greek/armenian...what the fuck has the US done for ur people lately? open ur fuckin eyes...read a lil into ur heritage...

they allowed for MASSS MURDER OFFFF ARMENIANSSSSS...they were instrumental in spilliting CYPRUS apart...the only reason the US helps Greece out is because it doesnt wana de-stabilize its fuckin Drug Route that runs thru Turkey into Greece..thru my shithole of a country..and finally into Europe and beyond...

stop lookin @ black n white facts..there's more to it and u know this shit...