Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

Originally posted by apotheosis

Yes they are. Every single mommy, daddy and baby roach.

All their life they are taught to hate and despise us in favor a fucking god. They all must go. Kill their soldiers and in 20 years all the babies form new (and more) soldiers.

MIKEY!!!!

Well I'll be!

"Kill babies". Nice. Now go back to arc/open air/mike's twiddle bar/the dew dropp inn and slip some more roofies (g) into some 17 year old girls drink so you can cop a tit.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my thoughts:

I miss the warm sunshine,

I miss the lazy days at the beach.

I miss the laughter and love.

I wish that none of this was going on.

But thst is not the days we are livign in.

I am not afraid to admit that I am scared; That I take a different approach to life.

I wish this was all a nightmare and i could just wake up.

I hope everything will find a way to resolve itself. Although I know it is not likely.

I hope that one day we will all be freespirited once again at a club.

The best luck to us all. :)

I miss teklord

i miss a warm fist in my ass.

i miss jp spinning while i am in a k-hole

i wish 'dj' apotheosis wouldnt cop tits while girls are messed up

i wish ny chunk's girl would donate her chompers to dentistry in the name of science

i wish the hacker would get the fuck out of my comp

i wish someone would give jjbebe some circular paper and safety scissors so she doesn't hurt herself :)

Originally posted by ivehadit

I miss teklord

i miss a warm fist in my ass.

i miss jp spinning while i am in a k-hole

i wish 'dj' apotheosis wouldnt cop tits while girls are messed up

i wish ny chunk's girl would donate her chompers to dentistry in the name of science

i wish the hacker would get the fuck out of my comp

i wish someon would give jjbebe some circular paper and safety scissors so she doesn't hurt herself

As I sit and read what a lot of you have written and especially what is above.. i realize why everything is happening..

There is no real love or care, there is only cold, hatred and ignorance.

Originally posted by jjcbebe

As I sit and read what a lot of you have written and especially what is above.. i realize why everything is happening..

There is no real love or care, there is only cold, hatred and ignorance.

Look candy flipped party favor, sorry that i interupted you listening to emo with tears streaming down your face while emoting 'thoughts' that rivals my niece's (she's 6).

the war AINT happening bc of some schumcky posts on a messageboard.

cold, hating and ignorant,

I H I

Originally posted by sassa

at least i'm not ignorant, which i have noticed about you and several other people on this board.

Oh yeah? Coulda fooled me

Every political comment you ever made since I have seen you post has been anti-government and now your support of the 'innocent and unassuming' people of Iraq and other fundamentalist Muslim nations has just heightened your anti-US approach. Why dont you open your eyes and realize something.....THEY BROUGHT THEIR BULLSHIT HERE.

If you're caught in a club talkin to a guy and some girl just comes up and bitch slaps you across the face for no apparant reason, would you say 'oh please don't make me look like such a lil bitch again'????????

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. If the US sucks so bad move to Iraq or Iran or Afghanastan....they'd welcome you with open arms.

Am I pro USA and Bush administration? Hell no

Am I pro war against these pigs and pro living in a world free of terror? Hell yes

Originally posted by ivehadit

Look candy flipped party favor, sorry that i interupted you listening to emo with tears streaming down your face while emoting 'thoughts' that rivals my niece's (she's 6).

the war AINT happening bc of some schumcky posts on a messageboard.

cold, hating and ignorant,

I H I

you came here like what yesterday? and already you are filling up the board with stupidity... if you did nto liek what I wrote you should not have responded.

You are a cold hearted jerk.

by the way "Aint" is not a word.

Although the war may not because of posts It does have a lot to do with the human race. The way that people feel, and react.

Originally posted by davidstone

SOLDIERS?! are you people THAT fucking blind as to not see the real threat?!

I'll show you some soldiers -->>>

PostWhore Inc. Family.

The Braintrust of PostWhore Inc.

DgModel - Chief Executive Officer and founding member of PostWhore Inc.

Ghhhhhost - Chief Financial Officer and founding member of PostWhore Inc.

NycMuzik2000 - Chief Operating Officer and founding member of PostWhore Inc.

BigPoppaNils - Founding member of PostWhore Inc.

TheRunner - Founding member of PostWhore Inc.

Soldiers

Codica3

AtomicApples - Resident Slut

DjMoonShine

ClubKat - Resident Sex Kitten

Gmccookny

Hitokiri24

Roninmess

VicMan

JoeG - Resident DramaMan

PostWhore Inc. is a group of internet mercenaries. We're doing our job in fighting terrorism on the internet. What have you done for this country lately?

ok...what is anyone doing to take precautions on this? (You can pm me, becausse this thread is so big, i may not see the response. Thank You.)

Also:

I saw the news this night, it said how washington is fully equipted with biochemical sensors in the subways.

IMO what happens to Iraq and America will happen in time whatever it may be. However a terrioist is a terrioist, I feel we are threatened by them no matter what the outcome towards Iraq is.

I don't think that the mind of a terrioist will change even if Iraq and America become the best of friends.

So.......IMO what we need is to demand better service and protection of our own. I would even do my part to help. America wants to help aid Turkey should they go to war. God bless anyone that helps someone else. However to sound a tad bit selfish, what about us? God bless the police, but what good is police if there is a chemical bomb, he or she goes with us too you know. They are not imortal. We need equiptment now to detect this so we can evacuate. Washington has it,........and why don't we?

I am off my soapbox....thank you

Originally posted by jjcbebe

you came here like what yesterday? and already you are filling up the board with stupidity... if you did nto liek what I wrote you should not have responded.

You are a cold hearted jerk.

by the way "Aint" is not a word.

Although the war may not because of posts It does have a lot to do with the human race. The way that people feel, and react.

omg ur a homo...this thread was a good read and ur cry me a river dumbness made it even better...

im giving a shout out to dat guy who made fun of ur utopian cockless "i wish i was a unicorn" post before...i dont care if ur a chick u smell...have a cock on me

as far as views go i understand the US did some fucked up shit i.e. bringin pinochet back to power in chile, giving colombian government incentive to keep cocoa crops so that pier import hollywood celebrity chick can enjoy her coke in our backyard, raped the people of the philippines so they could have a vantage point of atacking japan just in case, etc...

but we are in a state where this fuckface wants to kill humans for no reason but hate...and it is a real threat...does that make anything that the US did before any worse? fuck no, our government is just as bad in the shit we did, worse in plenty cases...i dont know how far our intelligence is in pinpointing the exactness of osama/saddam but obviously the closer the better so that innocent lives wont be spared...

which brings me to anotehr point to all u pro-war heads,...u think the killing of innocent iraqis justifies the preservation of our "freedom"? im not talking about al-quedo supporters, just people in the cross fire not having enough money/support/ to get the fuck outta there...

i wish we could kill the fuckers witout hurting any innocents but that seems impossible...

whats even more sad is if we do succeed in taking saddam out u think our governemtn will stop its previous actions of exploiting third world countries and making sure they stay in predeveloped states? think not.

In War, Innocent People Die.

"War Is Hell."

just facts of life from the beginning of time. Now is no different.

Arguing about it here will not change a damn thing or make anyone feel better about anything.

Go dance and enjoy life and leave war to the professionals.

Originally posted by girly

exactly.. and I love the people that sit here and are opposing the war (its really easy for you to say something) on their computer on clubplanet messageboard not doing shit while people like my brother are actually in the army over there fighting for you and his country.. general speaking, no one wants a war.. This has to be done or these people will continue killing us, i know already been said a billion times and thats it..

God Bless your brother I hope he returns home safe!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

violated it?

-how do u know what he violated? cause they sent puppet "WEAPONS INSPECTORS" into iraq to conduct bullshit examinations..cause they found remnants of mustard gas..they prolly found mustard on a hot dog...

ASKED HIM?

-who asked him? did U?..do u know what Bush said to him exactly? how do u know Bush isnt just out for personal reasons to get saadam?

NO RESPECT FOR THE UN??

-who in the fuck respects the UN??!!...it should b disbanded..it serves no purpose except givin militant groups target practice....its a corrupt institution that does nothing good for the underpriveliged..its a POLITCAL ORGANIZATION...it expounds the beliefs of the US and the UK...

-the US violated UN charter manyyyyy mannnnny times before so dont start with that shit..look up the 1999 bombing of Yugoslavia..it screams UN VIOLATION

RUTHLESS?

-dropping bombs on innocent civilians because of one person isnt ruthless?

u might have a hot GF...but otherwise....u aint got shit :aright:

Bro, you need to smarten the fuck up.

It's a really sad thing that every Arab in this country is now looked at as a supposed threat & the even more fucked up part is the majority of them live in this country, supporting themselves & their families with OUR MONEY & are sitting back & laughing at all of us b/c they know what's ahead..

These terrorist attacks are no joke & Sadaam has been waiting for this for a long time....The weapons he has can wipe us out in no time...He is a MONSTER....along with the people who support him.....

This is AMERICA & the fact I get on a subway into the city every morning IN FEAR of something happening is BULLSHIT......I wouldn't expect anything else but going to war....These people need to be wiped out & no NEGOTIATION will solve anything......They fucked with our freedom...now they are going to fuck with us....

& btw...I have a cousin who was married 2 weeks ago & shipped overseas about 3 days ago...

i really am not afraid of destruction and carnage..take a trip back with me one day to my country..ill take u thru some shit and i guarantee ill change ur mind ..ull never look @ indiscriminate bombing of people as Justified ever again

so you wouldnt care about a dirty bomb exploding and your family, friends or loved ones, or even yourself being exposed to radioactive fallout..

Originally posted by sweetie029

& btw...I have a cousin who was married 2 weeks ago & shipped overseas about 3 days ago...

best of luck to those who were shipped off.... my best friend had to witness her boyfriend leaving this morning. the earliest he can come home is august :(... i also have 2 close friends- 1 in the army and one in the marines... its sad.... instead of sitting here bickering over what is right and what is wrong, i think we should all take into consideration the people who have to fight for our existence... and pray for them and just hope that we are all safe. thats all. everyone has their opinion on the matter.. just stfu and stop the bickering. cuz in the end, we're all in this together.

Originally posted by timetraveler69

so you wouldnt care about a dirty bomb exploding and your family, friends or loved ones, or even yourself being exposed to radioactive fallout..

dont gime this what if scenario...i'll worry about it if it happens. im still against the war no matter what

Bro, you need to smarten the fuck up.

i need to smarten the fuck up? why? because i dont agree with ur beliefs?

...u need to smarten the fuck up and realize not everyone is spoon fed CNN propaganda and running around screamin "BOMB THEM AYY-RABS" ..everything i said in that post makes sense...look up how many times the US violated UN charters..and then come back and talk to me..dont talk out ur ass homie..

uve lived a sheltered life in the United States , you werent exposed to real pain, sorrow , loss or fear up until 9/11 . ive been dealin with shit like that for the past 12 years of my life...so dont fuckin tell me i need to smarten up...ive been educated by bombs and bullshit double standard corrupt foreign policy

i need to smarten the fuck up? why? because i dont agree with ur beliefs?

...u need to smarten the fuck up and realize not everyone is spoon fed CNN propaganda and running around screamin "BOMB THEM AYY-RABS" ..everything i said in that post makes sense...look up how many times the US violated UN charters..and then come back and talk to me..dont talk out ur ass homie..

uve lived a sheltered life in the United States , you werent exposed to real pain, sorrow , loss or fear up until 9/11 . ive been dealin with shit like that for the past 12 years of my life...so dont fuckin tell me i need to smarten up...ive been educated by bombs and bullshit double standard corrupt foreign policy

First of all, don't assume what type of life I have lived, because you don't know me from adam. You lived your life, I've lived mine. Personally, the most important thing to me is my family and loved ones, and right now, those things are being threatened, and whatever steps need to be taken to eliminate that threat, I'm all for it. It may sound really shitty, but when it comes down to it, I'm out for myself and mine, and that it; I can't start worrying about civilians in some other country that I could give two shits about.

when it comes down to it, I'm out for myself and mine, and that it; I can't start worrying about civilians in some other country that I could give two shits about.

my thoughts exactly.

in all honestly, if i had the chance i'd pull the trigger myself.

First of all, don't assume what type of life I have lived, because you don't know me from adam. You lived your life, I've lived mine. Personally, the most important thing to me is my family and loved ones, and right now, those things are being threatened, and whatever steps need to be taken to eliminate that threat, I'm all for it. It may sound really shitty, but when it comes down to it, I'm out for myself and mine, and that it; I can't start worrying about civilians in some other country that I could give two shits about.

u fuckin idiot homo....think of how "threatened" u feel about ur loved ones now, this ONE time in ur pathetic life...the US governemnt has been threatending same people lioke u all over central/south america, southeast asia, africa, n basically every third world in the fucking country for-fuckin-ever...

i agree saddam should be face raped and physically blown up internally but the cost of innocent bloodshed is too high...think of it the other way if u were an innocnet iraqi n ya loved one was caught in the cross-fire...ever notice when the economy has been slumping a "new war" comes to the rescue to pull us out...its all a busch conspiracy