Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

Originally posted by smokesum

not my fault you took it in a nasty way....but in regards to Iraq, bottom line is once we disarm Iraq, we are minimizing the chances of ANY terrorist cell getting their hands on weapons of mass destruction. Iraq has weapons that could kill people by the millions. They will not hesitate in "donating" those weapons. I fail to see your argument. The reason we are going to war with Iraq is that they are refusing to disarm.

...........And when Bush shows me actual pictures of weapons, then, by all means, lets go to war. But personally I refuse to support a war that is based solely on speculation, and you can argue that any way you want, but Feb 5, Powell had nothing to show us. People can call France and Germany pussies (which I think they should support us, cause we would be the first ones they would go to for help), but on the other hand - they don't have idiots running their countries, they know Bush doesn't have much to go on.

And also, disarming Iraq is not going to stop terrorist cells, they don’t need weapons of mass destruction to harm us, they can do that w/our own airplanes.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njangel

...........And when Bush shows me actual pictures of weapons, then, by all means, lets go to war. But personally I refuse to support a war that is based solely on speculation, and you can argue that any way you want, but Feb 5, Powell had nothing to show us. People can call France and Germany pussies (which I think they should support us, cause we would be the first ones they would go to for help), but on the other hand - they don't have idiots running their countries, they know Bush doesn't have much to go on.

And also, disarming Iraq is not going to stop terrorist cells, they don’t need weapons of mass destruction to harm us, they can do that w/our own airplanes.

Maybe you should take that same faith you have in foreign leadership, and apply it to YOUR country. I am not saying that Bush is an extaordinary president, but give the man credit. He never started this war, it fell into his lap just like those towers fell. I think Powell showed us more than enough....and we have a lot more intelligence...but why forfeit our sources to satisy hippies like yourself? And I agree France & Germany do not have idiots ruling their country. Why would the rulers of France & Germany want us to go to war with a country that gives them special "rates" on oil. There is a lot of illegal dealings going on that people do not realize. If we invade Iraq, France & Germany will suffer financially. And I never said disarming Iraq would stop terrorist cells, but just MAYBE it will hinder the chance of a nuke going off in downtown Manhattan killing people by the millions.

[b

People can call France and Germany pussies (which I think they should support us, cause we would be the first ones they would go to for help), but on the other hand - they don't have idiots running their countries, they know Bush doesn't have much to go on.

so you think germany and france should support usa regardless of the fact that the usa government may be making a mistake? europe, it seems, is for the usa just like a kid-brother who should do what he's told to do. :rolleyes:

a reminder for you all: EU as it is now has more people living in it than the USA....

Maybe you should take that same faith you have in foreign leadership, and apply it to YOUR country. I am not saying that Bush is an extaordinary president, but give the man credit. He never started this war, it fell into his lap just like those towers fell. I think Powell showed us more than enough....and we have a lot more intelligence...but why forfeit our sources to satisy hippies like yourself? And I agree France & Germany do not have idiots ruling their country. Why would the rulers of France & Germany want us to go to war with a country that gives them special "rates" on oil. There is a lot of illegal dealings going on that people do not realize. If we invade Iraq, France & Germany will suffer financially. And I never said disarming Iraq would stop terrorist cells, but just MAYBE it will hinder the chance of a nuke going off in downtown Manhattan killing people by the millions.

Hippies like myself........ That’s right having an opinion that contradicts going to war makes me a hippie, I love people like you that have to attack people personally when they don’t agree with you, mature - let me tell you. I don’t think we should go to war, I’m not even going to continue this argument with you b/c you’re too closed minded to listen to other people's opinions and responded logically. You have your opinions, I have mine, but I’m mature enough to accept that. Its ignorant people like you that do more harm to country than good

Originally posted by zlatang

so you think germany and france should support usa regardless of the fact that the usa government may be making a mistake? europe, it seems, is for the usa just like a kid-brother who should do what he's told to do. :rolleyes:

a reminder for you all: EU as it is now has more people living in it than the USA....

I said France & Germany would turn to us, if they needed help - that is all - Im not pro-war & I know the EU has more ppl than the US, but they are more than one country.

Hippies like myself........ That’s right having an opinion that contradicts going to war makes me a hippie, I love people like you that have to attack people personally when they don’t agree with you, mature - let me tell you. I don’t think we should go to war, I’m not even going to continue this argument with you b/c you’re too closed minded to listen to other people's opinions and responded logically. You have your opinions, I have mine, but I’m mature enough to accept that. Its ignorant people like you that do more harm to country than good

:clap:

BG

I said France & Germany would turn to us, if they needed help - that is all - Im not pro-war & I know the EU has more ppl than the US, but they are more than one country.

ok it didn't come out clear from your post -- and i didn't say you're pro-war. my comment was more on this recent general attitude here that euros are 'pussies'...

yea I attacked you personally by calling you a "hippie" :rolleyes:

relax...maybe you need to grow up and stop being a baby...and how can you say I am close-minded and I don't listen to people's opinions when I have been going back and forth with you, responding to your arguements. My responses are all logical. No one is taking away your opinion, just argueing against it. If you are going to get so defensive then why bother debating?

yea I attacked you personally by calling you a "hippie" :rolleyes:

relax...maybe you need to grow up and stop being a baby...and how can you say I am close-minded and I don't listen to people's opinions when I have been going back and forth with you, responding to your arguements. My responses are all logical. No one is taking away your opinion, just argueing against it. If you are going to get so defensive then why bother debating?

Thank you, by that response you've just proved my point. Reread your responses, maybe it will open your eyes.

Originally posted by Drunk

Thanks for the utterly irrelevant point.:rolleyes:

i believe it's quite relevant, especially when you see people here treating EU as a minion to the USA. gerogre michael had a very cute video (another irrevelant point :rolleyes:) on bush and blair, in which blair is depicted as w's lap-dog. the song is called "shoot that dog"

:tongue:

ook, i see :)

see smokesum -- everything can be resolved in a civilised way, no need to call ppl names.... is hippie a pejorative term btw? i personally don't have any faith in any organised movements...it's all crap (politics) and we'd be better off clubbing tonight. they'll do what they want to do anyway:blank:

see smokesum -- everything can be resolved in a civilised way, no need to call ppl names.... is hippie a pejorative term btw? i personally don't have any faith in any organised movements...it's all crap (politics) and we'd be better off clubbing tonight. they'll do wat they want to do anyway:blank:

:rock:

see smokesum -- everything can be resolved in a civilised way, no need to call ppl names.... is hippie a pejorative term btw? i personally don't have any faith in any organised movements...it's all crap (politics) and we'd be better off clubbing tonight. they'll do what they want to do anyway:blank:

cause "hippie" is such an offensive term :rolleyes:

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

you know whats the first thing that you learn in the french army?

how to say "I surrender" in 7 diffrent languages.

French are punks and we should give two shits what they say. They havent been of any significance since Napoleon.

just goes to show how well you know the 20th century culture. even if their history stopped in 1814, the french have such a ruch cultural tradition that (i am sorry to say this, but...) this counrty cannot match.

if you evaluate a nation according to war-making that's a different (ie barbaric) view. however, even if this is the only criterion you have, don't forget WWI and how many soldiers franc lost there.