Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

Originally posted by njangel

Do you think Bush does have a reason to go to war, or are you just saying you think we should support of government no matter what their decisions are.

(Im not belittling what you just said, or attacking you, Im just curious.)

I said this is one of my posts previously.. The governement knows more than anyone and has significant reasons to go ahead and do what they are doing in order for us to be protected..

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

I would in a heartbeat if i could.. and if i was ever drafted i would go.. My brother is already a lieutenant and my family knowing that he is going there and that he could get hurt or die doesn't not want him to go.. My mother says who I am to say that my son can't go but someone elses son can.. Thats the way i was raised to support my people and the country i live in. that why i live here.. why are you even here? If you think everything is being done wrong and we are nothing but a hateful people and a hateful country who are racist? cause its people like my brother that are taking action for you to sit and post your meaningless BS on a computer messageboard. Which is what you will be doing for the rest of this whole ordeal with absolutely no compassion and respect for the people that have fought and are fighting for you to do that..:peeright:

i am still here because i havent gotten a job in london yet. as soon as i do, i'm gone

I said this is one of my posts previously.. The governement knows more than anyone and has significant reasons to go ahead and do what they are doing in order for us to be protected..

Ok just wondering, I havent read the entire thread.

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea they know oil is worth a lot of money:idea:

no they know more of our people have a chance of being killed. direct your replies at someone else.. I told you what i think of you already. your a done deal buh bye.. :laugh:

no they know more of our people have a chance of being killed. direct your replies at someone else.. I told you what i think of you already. your a done deal buh bye.. :laugh:

maybe if you picked up a newspaper you would know something istead of what you know now.....which is nothing....:laugh: :laugh:

wow i have to say, i'm shocked at the true colors t hat come out on threads like this.

Serge, honestly man you dissappoint me. I never realized the vast hatred and cynicism you hold for the US. I'm not going to get down on you for your opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one... but i don't think that everything is such a twisted conspiracy as you would prefer to believe. I'm sure that the Lt.Col in question is genuine and, having several members of my family in the various services, i can attest that even if that letter isn't 100% genuine, that someone somewhere probably said something along similar lines... and i would certainly agree with their sentiment.

the US isn't perfect. We all know that. A lot of us spend too much of our time on messageboards pointing out the faults it has and in what it's done. However, as the Lt. Col said, the US is a nation of DEEDS, not WORDS. I would rather see us try to do something and screw up, than do nothing at all and be complacent. The world is interconnected in our generation and isolationism today simply isn't possible as it would have been 100 and even 50 years ago. Everybody is in everybody else's shit.

I can't remember who said it but i do remember what was said.

It went SOMETHING along the lines of this:

"A lot of people complain that the United States acts as the world's policeman and uses its superpower status too often in too many places around the world. To them, I say that I would not want any other nation as the world's lone superpower except for the United States. As oft criticized as the US is for its foreign policy and actions towards other nations, seldom is it recognized for the good it has done in the past and continues to strive to do.

For all the people who would say ill things about America, there are none who would instead offer their help."

I see that as the truth. For as much bad as we do sometimes, we do a lot of good things as well. If you don't believe that then that is your opinion. If you don't believe that then perhaps this country is not the country for you.

If you don't believe that, i ask you to point to another country who has at least tried to help around the world as much as the US. Who else has given foreign aid, tried to calm the peace, supplied food, acted as a diplomatic channel. Not very many.

Sure we may screw up and nothing ever comes out perfect. That is not always America's fault and certainly not in the case of Kosovo/Bosnia and the middle east. You cannot bring peace to people who want victory. War in the balkans and in the middle east has gone on for hundreds and indeed THOUSANDs of years, all the way back t hrough history. I don't think that the United States is such an evil factor that it deserves to be held responsible for the chaos and bloodshed that has been perpetuated by the various factions there.

We help where we CAN. Where we "should" is another matter entirely.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i seriously cannot believe so many people are against war... this is the same man who ordered his troops to set fire to ever oil well on their way out of Kuwait... this is the same man who tried and failed to assasinate our former President... this is the same man who ordered brutal torture methods which involve mutilation of genitals, whipping with electrical cables and cutting small incisions into people bodies... wtf this guy needs to be WIPED the fuck OUT. How safe do u really feel partying on friday night when night clubs in Bali, Israel and Colombia are being bombed with abandon open your eyes people and stop this liberalist bullshit.

true that kid.

we need to open are eyes he is evil. but this is the same guy that we used to back. do you guys actually know anything about are hisotry when it come to foreighn policy? we help made this guy to fight iran, we backed this fucker back in the day. they had a long war with iran and many many people died on both sides and we got what we wanted

the guy was just as evil back then and we didn't give two shits.

now a phrase i hear all the time from war hawks " the man gassed his own people" true he did but what took us so long to conndem him for that? we backed him when he did that. i do think he is a fucker but we also in a sense help created him. i think it's funny how people who never pay attention to the news about the world all of a sudden think they know everything since they just started watching it after 911.

why is almost all of europe against war? maybe becasuse people there no the facts. we are the one's picking the fight? It's all about money/oil/revenge

why not Korea? from what I hear they have a missle that can reach the west coast now. but we are thrying to take a diplomatic approach with them. but they are the more sooner threat. why not try to take a diplomatic approach with iraq? makes you think! like cm says in hardball " more then 50% of americans back this war becasue more then 50% of americans think this war is revenge for 911!

we need to work and finish the war with terroism and those al quaida scumbags. ask yourself this. do you think bombing iraq and killing innocent people will make us more safer in this country?

As for the israel/palistine conflict we need to be more involve in hellping both sides. the only time you hear us talking about helping the pals get a state is when there is a bunch of sucide attacks. now it's been quite so lets forget about that for now and not move foward on the political proccess. no we will just wait for more attacks, sharone will contiune to demolsh more house, ruin a already terrible economey, keep people in there own houses on lock down and while doing this will create more people saying"wtf i'll go into a mall and blow myself up becasue in the 19years i have lived my life has sucked. making innocent israeli the victims.

come on people the only time you haer us talikng about working on peace up there is when there is sucide bombing going on.

making there cause a tactic that might work. we need to work hard on this shit now when it's not going on. the sucide bombings have stopped but the houses will continue to get smashed and in a month or two the cycle will start again.

also lets not forget people that we are the world's #1 power

but great things don't last forever

one day you can be on top and the next on bottem

the world works in mysterious ways

the game of the world is like a poker game, the pot gets around sooner or later

once it was thr romans then the english and so on and so on you get my drift

look at russia, where has war gotten them ?

i just hope mr warhungrymachine aka G. bush isn't that guy who will end are term of world power.

i hope this counrty's head isn't getting that big

Originally posted by alfuckingcapone

true that kid.

we need to open are eyes he is evil. but this is the same guy that we used to back. do you guys actually know anything about are hisotry when it come to foreighn policy? we help made this guy to fight iran, we backed this fucker back in the day. they had a long war with iran and many many people died on both sides and we got what we wanted

the guy was just as evil back then and we didn't give two shits.

now a phrase i hear all the time from war hawks " the man gassed his own people" true he did but what took us so long to conndem him for that? we backed him when he did that. i do think he is a fucker but we also in a sense help created him. i think it's funny how people who never pay attention to the news about the world all of a sudden think they know everything since they just started watching it after 911.

why is almost all of europe against war? maybe becasuse people there no the facts. we are the one's picking the fight? It's all about money/oil/revenge

why not Korea? from what I hear they have a missle that can reach the west coast now. but we are thrying to take a diplomatic approach with them. but they are the more sooner threat. why not try to take a diplomatic approach with iraq? makes you think! like cm says in hardball " more then 50% of americans back this war becasue more then 50% of americans think this war is revenge for 911!

we need to work and finish the war with terroism and those al quaida scumbags. ask yourself this. do you think bombing iraq and killing innocent people will make us more safer in this country?

As for the israel/palistine conflict we need to be more involve in hellping both sides. the only time you hear us talking about helping the pals get a state is when there is a bunch of sucide attacks. now it's been quite so lets forget about that for now and not move foward on the political proccess. no we will just wait for more attacks, sharone will contiune to demolsh more house, ruin a already terrible economey, keep people in there own houses on lock down and while doing this will create more people saying"wtf i'll go into a mall and blow myself up becasue in the 19years i have lived my life has sucked. making innocent israeli the victims.

come on people the only time you haer us talikng about working on peace up there is when there is sucide bombing going on.

making there cause a tactic that might work. we need to work hard on this shit now when it's not going on. the sucide bombings have stopped but the houses will continue to get smashed and in a month or two the cycle will start again.

Great post man! It really is funny how people forget history and start spouting "Saddam is evil" without realizing who made him so powerful in the first place!

Originally posted by Ferris

whats the point of this thread?

The real question is, why cant we all just accepted each others opinions & act our age. Some of us our for war, some are against, but fighting over message board isnt going to change each others minds. Listen to what other people have to say, but dont jump down their throat if you dont agree with.

Originally posted by cintron

wow i have to say, i'm shocked at the true colors t hat come out on threads like this.

Serge, honestly man you dissappoint me. I never realized the vast hatred and cynicism you hold for the US. I'm not going to get down on you for your opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one... but i don't think that everything is such a twisted conspiracy as you would prefer to believe. I'm sure that the Lt.Col in question is genuine and, having several members of my family in the various services, i can attest that even if that letter isn't 100% genuine, that someone somewhere probably said something along similar lines... and i would certainly agree with their sentiment.

That is not always America's fault and certainly not in the case of Kosovo/Bosnia and the middle east. You cannot bring peace to people who want victory. War in the balkans and in the middle east has gone on for hundreds and indeed THOUSANDs of years, all the way back t hrough history. I don't think that the United States is such an evil factor that it deserves to be held responsible for the chaos and bloodshed that has been perpetuated by the various factions there.

We help where we CAN. Where we "should" is another matter entirely.

you've been one of the few reasonable people on this thread eric..but look...

when i think i step in shit..and it smells like shit..feels like shit...well...Im pretty sure i stepped in shit..

this goes for the story of the female LT...u cant tell me its the truth when something as simple as her base is wrong in the story...it leads me to believe that its false...

i am cynical...i know it..but u gota accept the fact that my views were shaped by the same bombs that are about to be dropped on Iraq...im not one of these people who picks an idea out of the blue and decides to run with it cause it sounds good...

i have reasons for my beliefs..backed by things ive witnessed first hand..and no one is gona change it...

u know whats fucked up Eric....that when the US seceded from the UK...Serbia was one of the first countries to recognize its autonomy..

its a fact that in World War II ...no one saved more US soldiers than Serbian para-military forces ....who often risked their lives in order to achieve their goal

in 1918..the Serbian flag flew over the White House..if u dont believe me read it here Flag ...and read why ...

we were the first to stand up to Nazi opression..the first to say NO to their demands...

and look @ today..what do we have to show for it...the US chose to be on the side of the same people who took down the WTC...they chose to sell the Serbian people out and paid for it with the deaths of 3000+ on their own soil...it's a fact that Kosovo has an Al-Qaeda cell...

look at it from my perspective man...just try

Originally posted by Ferris

love your country or leave. i dont get it how some people criticize the government more then say good things about their country. if its so lousy go to france u queers.

and its funny how everyone thinks they can do a better job than the gov't and bush. like YOU really have more information than they do. they tell us so little yet we think we know everything.

yeah that's the best patronising statement lately -- you're either with us or against us -- ie either you are for war or you are a faggot (ooops, french, sorry). is this a democratic country or not? aren't we allowed at least to express what we INDIVIDUALLY (as opposed to CNN-ly) think?

and as someone so nicely said here -- instead of being a big patriot behind the screen in your little room, why don't you do what any big macho man would and join the navy? fight the damn *towelheads*... if you will...:rolleyes:

The real question is, why cant we all just accepted each others opinions & act our age. Some of us our for war, some are against, but fighting over message board isnt going to change each others minds. Listen to what other people have to say, but dont jump down their throat if you dont agree with.

:aright::idea:

Ok. Cell Theory: various groups of terrorists (all from one main group, like Al Quada) are spread out into different parts of the country/world. When one cell is eliminated, another takes its place to finish or continue their work..........apply that with what you just said to me, and you'll see what you just said isn’t much of an argument.

By the way, no need to get nasty, you have your views, I have mine.....chill out.

not my fault you took it in a nasty way....but in regards to Iraq, bottom line is once we disarm Iraq, we are minimizing the chances of ANY terrorist cell getting their hands on weapons of mass destruction. Iraq has weapons that could kill people by the millions. They will not hesitate in "donating" those weapons. I fail to see your argument. The reason we are going to war with Iraq is that they are refusing to disarm.

Originally posted by sassa

who the hell do you think you are....:rolleyes:

are they cockroaches for you to wipe them out....

:blown:

No - but we are to them...

A lot of people forget that evolution is still occurring everyday. It still is survival of the fittest, no matter how far we "progress"

Originally posted by jerseydrop

No - but we are to them...

A lot of people forget that evolution is still occurring everyday. It still is survival of the fittest, no matter how far we "progress"

i hope you realize that social darwinism was originally used to justify racism, sexism and abuse of the working poor in america