Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

Originally posted by davidstone

That "PICTURE" is a full-fledged and fully-paying member of the PostWhore Inc. faction. that i got from secret sources on the inside.

dont think you're group isn't being watched int he shadows of al-qaeda - because it is.

watch out for these guys everyone.

PostWhore Inc. is actually a shadow arm of the Republican National Comittee....We get all our funding from them....It is being used to brainwash all the youth of the US through posts on club messageboards....

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycmuzik

My name is Marty....I feel war is wrong...We need to pull back because we are instigating the Osama's and Saddam's of the world....If left to there own they would surely stop killing innocent people....Its this evil gov't of ours that responsible for all the death and destruction around the world....No I dont have any good solutions to any of these problems but so what....I can state one sided facts and always win in an argument because these flag waving idiots actually sign up to go defend my rights....I'll abuse those rights like a 5 dollar hooker and get the fuck outta here in an instant if I'm ever called upon to do the same....Until then I'll post on the internet about all the evil things this country has ever done.....And dont let anyone ever tell you that the US has done something good...They're probably Republicans who had some involvement in the JFK assasination....My hobbies include flag burning, turning over cars at "peace" rallies, vandalizing stores that represent the capatalist Wall street fat cat, and various other acts of rebellion that will get me in the spotlight.....

My name is Marty

I'm a liberal

I oppose everything

I stand for nothing

:rolleyes:

That was brilliant, and right on point!

My name is Marty....I feel war is wrong...We need to pull back because we are instigating the Osama's and Saddam's of the world....If left to there own they would surely stop killing innocent people....Its this evil gov't of ours that responsible for all the death and destruction around the world....No I dont have any good solutions to any of these problems but so what....I can state one sided facts and always win in an argument because these flag waving idiots actually sign up to go defend my rights....I'll abuse those rights like a 5 dollar hooker and get the fuck outta here in an instant if I'm ever called upon to do the same....Until then I'll post on the internet about all the evil things this country has ever done.....And dont let anyone ever tell you that the US has done something good...They're probably Republicans who had some involvement in the JFK assasination....My hobbies include flag burning, turning over cars at "peace" rallies, vandalizing stores that represent the capatalist Wall street fat cat, and various other acts of rebellion that will get me in the spotlight.....

My name is Marty

I'm a liberal

I oppose everything

I stand for nothing

i love u man..ur my boy...

but u r the QUINTISSENTIAL ASSIMILATIONIST

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

because "your countries" government managed to fuck up the countries I was raised in...i feel like u owe me something..and that something is an education and $...so i'll stay here for as long as i feel i have to in order to recover my damages

Bro, I am WITH YOU. I feel you owe me a feltching for the damages you just caused me. Now PLEASE gently tickle my nutsacks while you wait for your forty acres and a mule.

because "your countries" government managed to fuck up the countries I was raised in...i feel like u owe me something..and that something is an education and $...so i'll stay here for as long as i feel i have to in order to recover my damages

Look where you live now......think about the language you speak and the culture you adapt to.

I know the real story with that war and I know the truth behind it.....and although I don't support all of what your defense is (we've had this dabate before), I certainly know it was unwarranted and unjustified on the grander scale and I know where you are coming from and agree with that. Thats another story though.........that has a lot to do with NATO

Look at the current situation and ask yourself one question.....if someone came up to you and decked you in the jaw, would you sit back and say "oh please don't do it again?"

They attacked us....and as much as you hate to admit it, if you do in fact have a green card, you are a US citizen and they attacked your brothers and sisters and friends and family WHO WERE INNOCENT UNASSUMING CIVILIANS.

LOLLL :aright:

My name is Marty

I'm a liberal

I oppose everything

I stand for nothing

I'm a liberal too.......

it has nothing to do with political preference.......btw, that was awesome

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Look where you live now......think about the language you speak and the culture you adapt to.

I know the real story with that war and I know the truth behind it.....and although I don't support all of what your defense is (we've had this dabate before), I certainly know it was unwarranted and unjustified on the grander scale and I know where you are coming from and agree with that. Thats another story though.........that has a lot to do with NATO

Look at the current situation and ask yourself one question.....if someone came up to you and decked you in the jaw, would you sit back and say "oh please don't do it again?"

They attacked us....and as much as you hate to admit it, if you do in fact have a green card, you are a US citizen and they attacked your brothers and sisters and friends and family WHO WERE INNOCENT UNASSUMING CIVILIANS.

jon...ur turning me into an Al Qaeda member..i never said i support terror or Saadam...

but the US bombing their innocent civilians because they bombed ours will never solve anything...do u want to turn this into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? do u wana be worried about gettin on a bus or a subway every day?

jon...ur turning me into an Al Qaeda member..i never said i support terror or Saadam...

but the US bombing their innocent civilians because they bombed ours will never solve anything...do u want to turn this into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? do u wana be worried about gettin on a bus or a subway every day?

You are looking at this the wrong way.....they disguise their military strongholds as innocent civilian commonplace practices such as laundromats or restaurants. Perfect example, during the Gulf war the US bombed a factory that produced baby food......Iraq ran to the UN outraged and demanded reprocutions....turned out the UN went in to inspect and found out it was a fusion research plant. I guess we hit the right target.

These people are animals.....they kill at will and deceive every second. Dont take everything for granted and judge a book by its cover...we're not there to slaughter Iraqis, we're there to slaughter terrorists

You are looking at this the wrong way.....they disguise their military strongholds as innocent civilian commonplace practices such as laundromats or restaurants. Perfect example, during the Gulf war the US bombed a factory that produced baby food......Iraq ran to the UN outraged and demanded reprocutions....turned out the UN went in to inspect and found out it was a fusion research plant. I guess we hit the right target.

These people are animals.....they kill at will and deceive every second. Dont take everything for granted and judge a book by its cover...we're not there to slaughter Iraqis, we're there to slaughter terrorists

jon..the problem is that u will slaughter thousands of Iraqi's cause u dont know who is a terrorist and who isnt...women..children..senior citizens can be terrorists...so that means that ur gona have to wipe all the fuckers out..right?..

dont talk to me about hittin the right targets..ive seen first hand what precision means in war

For all of you that say the the murder of innocent civilians is bad blah blah..... are you fuckin retardad?? Did you watch the news after 9/11 with people.... women, children, men.... dancing for joy and burning the American flag?? I know this doesn't apply to 100% of the population, but what are we going to go to the Middle East and separate "innocent" people from "guilty" individuals?? C'mon give me a fuckin break, the majority of them fully support Al Quaida and the extermination of American civilians and property. And until all of those motherfuckers are murdered, terrorism will continue on and on at higher and higher rates of s*****ty.

And for all of you that want to ask me, "Well, have you ever been to Israel?"

Well, my honest answer is "yes," so stfu. I know what goes fuckin on there. From friends and family there I have heard some pretty horrid shit.

These Arab people are sick individuals, willing to accomplish any feat to win. All those suicide bombers and 9/11 hijackers are maryers in their countries, people celebrate their "successes."

Honestly, I don't wish to go to war with Iraq. However, we can't just sit back and wait for those sick motherfuckers to nuke us or to put WMD into use against us. We seriously just need to wipe those animals out, for you really cannot describe them as people.

Anyone that says, "oh no, innocent civilians, we cannot kill them!", are just a bunch of nieve mindless morons.

If I go up to your fuckin mother and stab her, are you going to sit back and say, "Well, not all Russian girls are like that." Fuck no!! You're going to fuckin hunt my ass down.

jon..the problem is that u will slaughter thousands of Iraqi's cause u dont know who is a terrorist and who isnt...women..children..senior citizens can be terrorists...so that means that ur gona have to wipe all the fuckers out..right?..

Its either we wipe them out or they wipe us out.. And i would rather we get them so we could all continue posting our opinions to eachother on clubplanet..As sad as it is, thats it..

dont talk to me about hittin the right targets..ive seen first hand what precision means in war

You think the US is taking a guerillaristic military apporach? Are you serious?

What happened in Serbia was different.....dont try to deny shit wasn't goin on the same with you guys with military tactics in terms of the whole scorched Earth approach.

This has nothing to do with that and dont try to resort to the whole "its gonna turn into Israel vs. Plastine" debate. Its completely different.

Originally posted by ellinita

These Arab people are sick individuals, willing to accomplish any feat to win. All those suicide bombers and 9/11 hijackers are maryers in their countries, people celebrate their "successes."

Honestly, I don't wish to go to war with Iraq. However, we can't just sit back and wait for those sick motherfuckers to nuke us or to put WMD into use against us. We seriously just need to wipe those animals out, for you really cannot describe them as people.

Anyone that says, "oh no, innocent civilians, we cannot kill them!", are just a bunch of nieve mindless morons.

If I go up to your fuckin mother and stab her, are you going to sit back and say, "Well, not all Russian girls are like that." Fuck no!! You're going to fuckin hunt my ass down.

jesus christ...there is just so much wrong with ur post that it hurts.....

so...after ur ARABS R ANIMALS comment..would it be ok if i called ALL JEWS A BUNCH OF PENNY PINCHING DIRTY NOMADS??

would it also be ok if i said HITLER WAS RIGHT...HE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE ALL JEWS R THE SAME

how about KILL THOSE FUCKIN ISRAELIS...WHO R THEY TO PICK ON THE POOR PALESTINIANS...

u dont like that shit do ya???

well thats what you just sounded like

You think the US is taking a guerillaristic military apporach? Are you serious?

What happened in Serbia was different.....dont try to deny shit wasn't goin on the same with you guys with military tactics in terms of the whole scorched Earth approach.

This has nothing to do with that and dont try to resort to the whole "its gonna turn into Israel vs. Plastine" debate. Its completely different.

the problem is that they arent takin a guerillaristic approach...cause they cant..so innocent people will be killed...and the cycle of violence will just continue

im not denying shit..we slaughtered...we burned..pillaged..we did it..yup...i admit it..but u never let us solve out internal terrorist problem..so what gives u the right to do it?

Some people amaze me...

I don't favor war with Iraq, and I'm not a Bush fan..didn't vote for him, and don't like how he's been as our president so far. But thats the catch. He's our president. Weather you like him or not, voted for him or not...he's still the president of the United States of America. At times like these, we all need to come together and support America, Americans, and our leaders. Does it take something like another 9/11 for you people to stop bickering and for us to be united and close as we were the months following that? I certainly hope not...but it seems like unless something like that happens, people forget what we owe our country and one another.