Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cannot believe it has come to this..

acura

Bush does not have enough hard evidence to bring us to war - The only ppl who have our backs our the Brits & thats not enough. I think everyone just wants to "bomb the shit out of them" because they feel like it will solve everything. Well, its not that simple & personnally, going to war would cost even more lives. We saw what happened in Vietnam, when no one supported us. Yeah, it sucks that right now we are living with the fear that we could be dead tommorrow, but its an unsafe world & other countries have been dealing w/this shit for years. I dont think right now is the right time for war. Its not gonna help the economy, its not gonna slove anything. Bush is slowly leading this country to shit. Its really pathetic.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by yaknow03

u fuckin idiot homo....think of how "threatened" u feel about ur loved ones now, this ONE time in ur pathetic life...the US governemnt has been threatending same people lioke u all over central/south america, southeast asia, africa, n basically every third world in the fucking country for-fuckin-ever...

i agree saddam should be face raped and physically blown up internally but the cost of innocent bloodshed is too high...think of it the other way if u were an innocnet iraqi n ya loved one was caught in the cross-fire...ever notice when the economy has been slumping a "new war" comes to the rescue to pull us out...its all a busch conspiracy

Alright, so im a fuckin idiot homo and I've led a pathetic life. and you know this how...? Shut the fuck up about things you have no clue about cause you dont know me.. thats how you get into trouble. Like I said, I'm out for me and mines, and thats it. I'm sorry about whatevers going on in other countries or what has happened in other countries in the past, but right now I'm gonne be selfish about this, and im gonna be concerned for the well-being of my family, esp. my son.. so back the fuck up

Originally posted by njangel

Bush does not have enough hard evidence to bring us to war - The only ppl who have our backs our the Brits & thats not enough. I think everyone just wants to "bomb the shit out of them" because they feel like it will solve everything. Well, its not that simple & personnally, going to war would cost even more lives. We saw what happened in Vietnam, when no one supported us. Yeah, it sucks that right now we are living with the fear that we could be dead tommorrow, but its an unsafe world & other countries have been dealing w/this shit for years. I dont think right now is the right time for war. Its not gonna help the economy, its not gonna slove anything. Bush is slowly leading this country to shit. Its really pathetic.

I can understand how war won't solve anything.....but how do you suppose this whole situation can be solved w/out involving war at this point?? peace is damn near non-existant....Our economy is suffering b/c of what these people did to us!! This country has been damaged in more ways than 1 after 9-11 & they still won't rest with the terrorist attacks....They got their job done

Still living in fear of more attacks is bullshit!!! We aren't a 3rd world country....Living in fear & losing a portion of our freedom goes against what this country is all about...And as far as innocent people losing their lives....Yes, it's unfortuante but this is how it is & this is how THEY made it.....People are going to die & it sucks...This world has been well on it's way turning to shit & it's the barbaric people in it that make it this way....

. I dont think right now is the right time for war. Its not gonna help the economy, its not gonna slove anything. Bush is slowly leading this country to shit. Its really pathetic.

Not to be confrontational, but historically speaking war HAS always benefited our economy.

Originally posted by rdancer

Not to be confrontational, but historically speaking war HAS always benefited our economy.

Yes it has been in the past, but finical experts say war might actually hurt us, b/c you have to weigh in the fact that we are going up against oil countries. (That’s what I heard, so Im just going on that)

And again, I think Al Queda should be stopped, but I don’t think it is in the countries best interest to start a war when we have virtually no support from any of the EU. And going back to the economy issue, we don’t want the EU against us. We don’t want to get on the UN's bad side either. When JFK had actual pictures of the missiles in Cuba, the world was with us. Here he doesn’t have any HARD evidence to show the UN, NATO, or any else. We have to remember we sending troops onto another continent. We need countries that surround Iraq to be supported of us.

Im not one of those ppl who thinks we can talk this through & we should all just hold hands & sing Kumbaya (sp?) - But I think if you look at it form a logical perspective, you cant start a war with a country when you have no evidence and no support. I think all Bush has is a vengeance, he even said in an interview, when asked why we should go to war with Iraq "Well after all they tried to kill my father". And remember, even though Al Queda has been linked to Iraq, To the rest of the world we're going to war with Iraq, and they were not responsible for 9/11.....so that is not a reason to go war. I think Iraq has broken their treaty, but I think if we go to war right now, we are going lose, badly. And I also think if we attack Iraq, They will release some nice little diesease like small pox - and if that happens, what are our troops in Iraq gonna do for us? Jack Shit

All I know is that El Quaado and jjbebe have terrorized my thoughts, wishes and feelings and I want it to stop.

If you really want to talk about anti-american, let's start with rdancer fruity assfuck avatar and then perhaps declare jihad on legend's craptastic robin hood signature.

But maybe (just maybe) we can fight the terrorists by stapling their eyes open and making them read these 'opinions'--no wait--that would make them hate us more.

sorry

Originally posted by ivehadit

All I know is that El Quaado and jjbebe have terrorized my thoughts, wishes and feelings and I want it to stop.

If you really want to talk about anti-american, let's start with rdancer fruity assfuck avatar and then perhaps decalre jihad on legend's craptastic robin hood signature.

But maybe (just maybe) we can fight the terrorists by making stapling their eyes open and making them read these 'opinions'--no wait--that would make them hate us more.

sorry

What the fuck are you talking about???????

If you really want to talk about anti-american, let's start with rdancer fruity assfuck avatar and then perhaps declare jihad on legend's craptastic robin hood signature.

But maybe (just maybe) we can fight the terrorists by stapling their eyes open and making them read these 'opinions'--no wait--that would make them hate us more.

sorry

You forget to take your meds, dog??

Originally posted by phatman

If America contributed as much time and money into why these terrorists hate us so much as they did into the military itself, we probably would not be having this debate.

I dont have any illusions....these men will have to be killed...they are beyond a point from which they can not return....they hate us and will not only give their life killing us but see it as an honorable death....

BUT

I tragically believe that after it is all said and done, America will regress right into the pattern that got us here.

well said!

sorry

LOL nobody likes Link! :cry:

All these people are going crazy buying all this plastic and duct tape and shit when in reality it doesnt even work...all over the news tonight every channel said that the plastic wouldnt protect you...this guy in connecticut even spent like $300 on plastic to cover his whole house, these people are unreal...there extending this platic ordeal way too much...i guess it's just a way for some people to feel safe, but it wont keep them safe when we get hit with nuc's that will eat through your skin let alone some cheap plastic....

Originally posted by sassa

and people wonder why the rest of the world despises the US...

nice generalization there!

read "mother jones" too much?

america is despised...and loved...and misunderstood...and misrepresented. u start saying things like that and ppl will not listen to ur argument...right or wrong. quit playing games. deal with facts, or ur nothing but a joke to me.

Originally posted by ybbald

Alls I know is that I'm pretty scared. I don't like feeling this way.:(

shhhh...it's ok.

I've got plastic sheeting and duct tape that I will PUT OVER YOUR MOUTH.

Jesus. I think jjbebebebeb, girly, (s)assa, sexxxxxxybabypee and this one should be on HIGH ALERT that there will be nut on their back.

I've heard 'chatter' about 'specific' snowballings and donkey punches.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE PEOPLE.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

erm...thats bin laden...but since our government cant find him they are blaming someone else....

there is no link between 9/11 and Saddam

there is no link between 9/11 and saddam but there is reason to believe he has nuclear weapons and the point is we can't take a risk and watch something liek 9-11 happen again to our people and maybe our own families.. we can't take that risk.. I mean this is saddam we are talking about here..

Yes it has been in the past, but finical experts say war might actually hurt us, b/c you have to weigh in the fact that we are going up against oil countries. (That’s what I heard, so Im just going on that)

And again, I think Al Queda should be stopped, but I don’t think it is in the countries best interest to start a war when we have virtually no support from any of the EU. And going back to the economy issue, we don’t want the EU against us. We don’t want to get on the UN's bad side either. When JFK had actual pictures of the missiles in Cuba, the world was with us. Here he doesn’t have any HARD evidence to show the UN, NATO, or any else. We have to remember we sending troops onto another continent. We need countries that surround Iraq to be supported of us.

Im not one of those ppl who thinks we can talk this through & we should all just hold hands & sing Kumbaya (sp?) - But I think if you look at it form a logical perspective, you cant start a war with a country when you have no evidence and no support. I think all Bush has is a vengeance, he even said in an interview, when asked why we should go to war with Iraq "Well after all they tried to kill my father". And remember, even though Al Queda has been linked to Iraq, To the rest of the world we're going to war with Iraq, and they were not responsible for 9/11.....so that is not a reason to go war. I think Iraq has broken their treaty, but I think if we go to war right now, we are going lose, badly. And I also think if we attack Iraq, They will release some nice little diesease like small pox - and if that happens, what are our troops in Iraq gonna do for us? Jack Shit

ahh..well said

Originally posted by Legend

aaa.jpg

pentagonindy.jpg

5.anthrax.letters.jpg

anthrax.gif

Hard enough evidence for me.

well anthrax me up and call me Senator Daschle...

i dont remember any of the terrorists on those planes being of IRAQI citizenship...but its to kill ALL muslims because of what 20 did..but its not ok to kill one american because of what 10million of his countrymen did? i dont get it

yes...TWC..tragedy...im sorry...i honestly believe more people perished there than was actually reported..but once again..Iraq didnt mastermind this...

if u follow the logic that Iraq is guilty by association then you've gota admit its no wonder why the Muslim world hates the US....

The US is the most avid supporter of the state of Israel...so therefore are they guilty of the same crimes Israel is guilty of? according to your logic , yes they are...

which means the US is also guilty of infanticide, human rights violations , and opression in China..because it supports the Chinese government by bestowing most favored nation status on it

you cant blame the Iraqi's for what 20 mad men did...extremists r the worst of all people..and u cant stop them no matter what...but then again u cant go blaming people who share the same citizenship for their crimes

Originally posted by girly

there is no link between 9/11 and saddam but there is reason to believe he has nuclear weapons and the point is we can't take a risk and watch something liek 9-11 happen again to our people and maybe our own families.. we can't take that risk.. I mean this is saddam we are talking about here..

2 words: North Korea

they already have the capability to reach the US west coast and are threatening to use it....yet all the ogv't does is focus on iraq

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

you cant blame the Iraqi's for what 20 mad men did...extremists r the worst of all people..and u cant stop them no matter what...but then again u cant go blaming people who share the same citizenship for their crimes

it may not be right to accuse an entire race of the actions of 20 individuals. However, if that race has been shown to create (with alarming regularity), individuals with similar fanaticism and who end up taking similar actions, then one begins to question just how much there is to like about arabs or muslims or whatever.

being muslim isn't a crime. being an arab isn't a crime (though many of them have the shortest tempers i've ever seen).

But being a muslim fundamentalist AND an arab is a recipie for trouble it seems. Add a zealous belief in religion along with a short temper and intolerance for others and you've created someone who could very well be recruited and used as a terrorist.

we focus a lot on the foot-soldiers of the terrorist world. The guy who blows up a bus or a plane, or sets off a bomb somewhere and kills people. Unfortunately, i can't say that these people are the true enemy. They aren't. They are well, tools.

They're recruited for their zealous nature and short temper, and used in a role that they are well adapted for.

The real enemies are those who recruit, train and fund individuals like that. The ones who supply them with weapons, arrange for passports, send them to flight schools or biochemical labs.

The real enemies are those who are running the terrorist organizations, not just the expendable people at the bottom of the rung.