Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Frat kids or Soroity Girls On this board?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sorority girls at my college were the biggest dogs... it is funny because their always depicted on tv like the cool crowd with money. i guess it is an easy way to meet guys if nothing else.. :rolleyes:

it remind me of the cheerleaders in my hs, they were the most busted girls in the school... i guess being a cheerleader made them feel like hotshit even though they were wack.

i dunno. why be in a sorority?? it is cheesy & for people who cant make friends. whatever floats your boat though... ;)

Ok, I am in a sorority and I need to disagree that all sororities are cheesy and we couldnt make friends. I had plenty of friends before I pledged and I did it for many reasons. First, mixers...parties before the bar, and second instead of 4 great friends I have 33. Also, when I graduate theres many girls who have graduated that can possibly hook me up with a job.

I understand its different in every school, but in mine I think it a positive.

Just my two cents...

SDT!SDT

:beer::party:

P.S. The guys are a plus too...hehe

Originally posted by lillizzy

the way a lot of people at my school view it is if you're buying friends...

Well......60% of my campus was Greek. Anything and everything good socially was run by a sorority or fraternity.....its just the way my school was.

I don't mind. If I had a chance to do it all over again I would. We had a lot of cool peeps in my house.......one of them happens to be on the Real World right now:)