Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picotto is gonna be....?

It's a shame....

Picoto is the man and the last time I went to ARC for picotto it was just INSANE but empty....

It just amazes me that ARC brings in all this talent and any time I have been there to hear them it's empty...

Also I hope they, Arc doesn't get discouraged if noone shows up especially when the conference is that Teusday,,,

Originally posted by bigmahs

Also I hope they, Arc doesn't get discouraged if noone shows up especially when the conference is that Teusday,,,

~~i thought about that!! all i know is that ill be there along with sexxyme and what more does arc need?!?:tongue:

Originally posted by bigmahs

It's a shame....

Picoto is the man and the last time I went to ARC for picotto it was just INSANE but empty....

It just amazes me that ARC brings in all this talent and any time I have been there to hear them it's empty...

arc was FAR from empty the night picotto was there.

place was dead the last time picotto was there..it should have been packed like when tenaglia and howells played the same night now that night was packed..there is no way a night with picotto should be dead..arc sucks on saturday nights..it all about friday with tenaglia..that is his house...

picotto was def not packed when he was at arc but there were a good number of people there. But i guess when you think about the fact that i was picotto you would think the place would be packed and it wasnt. im thinking this time around the word will get out more and more people will get to hear the godly sounds of picotto. :D

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

picotto was def not packed when he was at arc but there were a good number of people there. But i guess when you think about the fact that i was picotto you would think the place would be packed and it wasnt. im thinking this time around the word will get out more and more people will get to hear the godly sounds of picotto. :D

Was packed enough for me!!!

I think the most any club has been overpacked had to be the second time tiesto was at EXIt... Holy shyt! :eek: :eek: