Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funky Green Dogs #1

djoscarg

"RISE UP....PUT YOUR FAITH IN JESUS....RISE UP...HES GOT THE POWER TO HEAL US....RISE UP...HE'LL BE ALL YOU EVER NEED......RISE UP......EVERYBODY....RISE UP"

It's nice to know that in this day and age a song, which is basically a Gospel song, can be recognized and receive such overwhelming support....

FUNKY GREEN DOGS "RISE UP" #1!!!

:D :D :D

we are blessed!

Guest saleen351

congrads.. track is off the hinges.... losts of remixes out there already, but i'm feeling your mix the best so far..

Your bangin cd is a surprise, i was exspecting something on the boring side, but after listening to it, its phat!!!!!!!! though not mistress barabra phat;)

ps can't wait for classics night;)

ok.. so thats what.. like.. the 30th track you people have thats been at number one this year? de pinga. congradulations

repruhzent... la saguesera in the house.

edgar.. we still love you and the hialeah crew.. but.. theres nothing like little havana : P

and to believe these guys started off writing records with stuff like 'dispingue mixes' and 'guajiro mix' .. you guys deserve it. Congrats thats #3 this year .. we going for one a month? :)

Thx for playing 'Tears' last night I hope its not the only time I hear it :)