Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Random Tidbits About Yourself

Originally posted by Mystify22

I am a borderline obsessive compulsive neat freak :blank:

...AND....u played the trumpet lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............sorry.....btw...SNOW DAY SNOW DAY!......

..here's a tidbit...me and mystify LOVE the white stuff lol...........

......also....the speedometer or whatever in her car is not lit up..so at night....we often travel at speeds unknown!.....teehee

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

...AND....u played the trumpet lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............sorry.....btw...SNOW DAY SNOW DAY!......

..here's a tidbit...me and mystify LOVE the white stuff lol...........

yeah apparently i'm a big dork :tongue:

......also....the speedometer or whatever in her car is not lit up..so at night....we often travel at speeds unknown!.....teehee

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO!!!! So true!!! "....but officer, my light just went out, I had no idea how fast I was going.." ;) ;) til then, I'm not getting it fixed, gives us a sense of adventure lol

Originally posted by Mystify22

yeah apparently i'm a big dork :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO!!!! So true!!! "....but officer, my light just went out, I had no idea how fast I was going.." ;) ;) til then, I'm not getting it fixed, gives us a sense of adventure lol

:laugh: :laugh: ...especially when u r NOT IN THE CAR...and i am driving!...lol...convo went something like this...."gina..we may die tonight...cause i have no clue what's going on......can u find my lighter for me please!"

lol my last year of high school i needed an

art credit

so i chose something that wouldn't bore me

hell if i sent you my resume of internships

would laugh your ass off

by the way i worked with a midget at the freak show

mean little

fucker too:D

Originally posted by elementx

Damn... NOMAD!!! :laugh:

nomad in a good and bad sense...

i've lived in too many places to count....here and worldwide....which sucks, i don't have any clear childhood memories, and no friends that i can say i've known since i was born....not one house that i've lived in for more than 4 years, not one pet i've had...:(

now i'm depressed.....

Originally posted by sassa

nomad in a good and bad sense...

i've lived in too many places to count....here and worldwide....which sucks, i don't have any clear childhood memories, and no friends that i can say i've known since i was born....not one house that i've lived in for more than 4 years, not one pet i've had...:(

now i'm depressed.....

Then again. I am sure you have experienced more than most...

So smile damn it. :)

I seperate my Skittles by color before I eat them..........

I also leave the same amount of food on my plate for each food that I am having........ Ex. If I am having Roast Beef, Mash Pots and Broccoli. When I am done eating if there is anything left they will have equal parts, THe same amount of RB, and MP, and Broccoli.............

Originally posted by Codica3

I was there too! With the S&M orchestra?

I believe so. Towards the end of the concert they made it like everything blew up and broke. And the sound was all fucked up. And then all of a suden they wend into Enter Sandman I think.

Shit way to many years ago.

Originally posted by elementx

I believe so. Towards the end of the concert they made it like everything blew up and broke. And the sound was all fucked up. And then all of a suden they wend into Enter Sandman I think.

Shit way to many years ago.

That was a great concert. :)

**I hate feet!**